youtube.com/watch?v=HMDGMF2TPgU
youtube.com/watch?v=NtLQgT1_azs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready for my daily doses.

can't wait for a good namekian rape

>Best universe gets 3 pure blooded saiyans and 2 namekians
>Gohan will get ringed out in 8 days

I want to rape Kale.

I want bring her to a secluded place where no one will hear her screams. I want to back her into a wall, all the while she shrinks into herself. "I... I can't return your feelings... Sorry," she'll say. But I won't let her get away. I'll push into her, my dick getting harder by the second. I want to feel her squirm against me, struggling to push me away. I want to slip my hand under her shirt, squeezing one of her breasts as my other hand slides down the crevice of her back. "St... stop..." I won't. I can't. I'll move in and take her lips with mine. She'll struggle harder but it's pointless. "No..." she'll whimper as I push her to the ground. It's time. I'll move to undo her belt before pulling her shorts down. Her hands move to stop me, but it's useless and soon her glistening pussy is exposed. She squeals, back arching in pleasure as I get to work palming her pussy. All the while, I pull down my own shorts before positioning myself between her legs. She knows what's coming. She knows she deserves this. I want to feel her tighten around me as I thrust in and out out her. I want to hear her squeal and pant, trying desperately to muffle her mouth with her hands. I want to feel her walls tighten as she climaxes, her squeals no longer muffled by her hands. I want to fill her womb with my seed, riding out the last of my orgasm with a few well-placed thrusts. I want to lie next to her, her soft panting filling my ears as I gently squeeze her hand. I want to watch as she slowly drifts to sleep, her hand squeezing mine.

My name is Cabba and I'm about to make my dream a reality.

>Take 3 doses a day and come back and see me in a month

Have you all seen this? Especially Kale and Cauliflafags.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRQcDJBsGYM&t=2m10s

It begins with doggy, with SS1 Caulifla reverse-ramming base Cabba who's holding on for dear life and on the edge. Then Cabba powers up to SS1 and slams her into missionary to take the lead leaving Caulifla blushing and squirming. "S-SHISHOU, I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PRIDE OF THE SAIYANS!!!" Cabba instantly recovers his Ki and his boner enlarges as he thrusts with all his might, frantically drilling into the female saiyan as her skin reddens and sweat pours from pressure.

Caulifla, who is on the verge of climax and finally letting out moans, will then grip Cabba into a leg-lock and flip him over. "Don't get ahead of yourself, wimp!" Sealing her opponent's movement with a kiss she will then twist into a reverse cowgirl position. Caulifla then rides Cabba while berating him. "Your thrusting your hips like a retarded monkey and you're still this weak and pathetic! You call this skill? Kale is a thousand times better than you—" but she miscalculates, as Cabba is actually a massive masochist. His cock goes fully erect, as hard as it can go, and he powers up into a full SS2 form as electric sparks fly all around Caulifla. She screams from the static and newfound slamming underneath her and climaxes at that moment, the sudden rush of pleasure sending her into SS2, which also triggers immense pleasure from the super saiyan tightness into Cabba as he, too, climaxes while both of them never stop thrusting and grinding.

Both of the warriors revert to their normal states and a gasping, blushing Caulifla collapses on top of an exhausted and spent Cabba. "We should do this 'special training' more often..." Cabba nods nervously, then Caulifla notices that he's still hard. She smiles wickedly. "Up for another round?" Next page will be a chibi drawing of a shaking bed with the words "DOUBLE KO" overhead.

The final page will show "TO BE CONTINUED" with a yandere Kale watching from a crack in the bedroom.

>Gohanfag making a 30 minute video how he hates best saiyans

>Vegeta! The Namek just gave me this dose. He said it's for you!

anyone have the towa x whis one?

who Bri here?

reminder Caulifla stinks

Why is she so smelly?

>yfw U6 namekians do awesome stuff while Piccolo jobs as always

O MY JOBBERS

Caulifla is cute.. CUTE!

when the sword slices the body just right

I haven't watched a second of dragon ball but I don't regret seeing this

>Holla senior it's me super pendejo 3 are you ready for Gohans new transformación?

>Broly forever nigga

Yeah no, stopped watching

Maybe it's the sweat from the training routine.

When the wish is granted just right

>SSB Vegeta's power level is 76,500,000,000,000
>Ribrianne, power level is confirmed to be 14,000,000,000,000,000

Vegeta is fucked

ME!!

>fuente: mi culo

Huh?

natural odour. It works on good bois like Cabba, but it also attracts turbo dykes like Kale

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

>Pedro and his family catch hepatitis A from eating lettuce covered in human fecal matter
>will Pedro be able to watch Gohan job to two recolored Nameks?
>Find out next time on Tacoball Z!

>SSJ

i'd probably eat there

>Super saiyan jin Dios

it's the stink of superiority

Stop shilling your video, tyrone

Es el fin, Jiren.

fake, here's the real scan

this is my new otp
Videl can go fuck herself

>2 U4 fighters still hidden
Are they that special ?

We know Damon. The other is a mystery though. Hopefully he is really strong because Quitela is embarrassing himself right now.

>Quitela
>not Zamasu or Khai
Beerus get out of Sup Forums. Stick to Godtube or something.

>Zamasu
Oops, Gowasu

>Disgusting racemix touching pure saiyan
lolno

It is just plot related. We know one of them is the insect warrior Damon, the other one is still unknown.

>Quitela embarassing himself
>when U11, U3 and U10 are there

"Mmm, you look delicious~" Hums the blue, angelic figure overlooking a woman grimacing fiercely. The woman had been captured and chained to a bed, her glare filled with a dark fire that betrayed her demonic heritage. "Do you know who you've assaulted? Identify yourself immediately! I am Towa, the demon realm's finest—" Her statements are interrupted as Whis steals a kiss, grabs the shackle around her throat, and tugs it tightly to subdue his prisoner. She spits and screams in defiant rage. "—UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! Where is Mira!? What have you done with him!?" The woman attempts to slap Whis but the chains restrain her hand. Whis licks her lips and begins kissing and sucking on her neck, lewdly rubbing her entire body as he does so.

"Mmmm~" He muses once more, the red of Towa's face heating brightly. "You've been a bad girl, haven't you? Interfering with time is against the rules for your kind. You even targeted Beerus-sama and Chronoa-san..." She looks genuinely shocked and horrified. An angel! How does he know her plans? She hadn't even done anything yet. She was still planning! "Oya, oya, Towa-san, don't you know that we angels can control time? Although we usually lie about a 5 minute limit." Whis gently disrobes the captive female, her soft blue breasts juggling from the tightly bound suit. "Oh my! These are the finest treats I've had in centuries!" As Whis excitedly shoves his face into the mounds of marshmallowy goodness, moans of pleasure escape the proud woman. The angel licks away and gropes with divine skill, teasing her in all the right ways. How could one creature be so flawless? "N-no, stop it, I—" Her protests became weaker and weaker. Towa had never been touched like this. She was scared. She never even let her husband do it. What would happen if he—

—No, she had to stop it now! Before she lost her mind!

"I won't do it anymore, I'll give up on controlling time, I promise! So please just let me go—" Her panting and squeals echo throughout the bedroom, her shame multiplying with each cry she let slip. "A-anymore and I'll, I'll—"

"Hmmm~ Well, alright..." Whis stops and releases her bindings, satisfied and content. She lay there in exhaustion. Towa's face tilts between confusion and disappointment. "J-just like that?"

"Yes, we've already done it thousands of times after all~"

"What—"

Towa slowly begins to feel intense pleasure from her body. Her eyes begin to water and her tongue droops from her mouth, sweat begins to pour like a flood from her entire body. The great devil's eyes roll to the back of her head and she begins panting, then screaming and squealing in throes of orgasmic ecstasy. Her entire body seems to lift itself as she fidgets and tosses with all of the pleasure releasing itself at once. A spray of demonic fluid escapes her precious place as she climaxes again and again, for the span of what feels like millions of timeless years. Finally her legs give out as her mind finally snaps. She begins laughing and weakly gasping for air, barely conscious with a contorted, broken body.

"Oh-ho-ho-ho! You seem to have put on a few extra pounds, but I'll help you with that," Whis waves his staff over her enlarged, bloated belly. In a flash a newborn baby with blue-toned skin finds itself wrapped in cloth and placed into the exhausted woman's slouching arms. "Playing around with time is a very dangerous thing to do, Towa-san. You never know what the consequences might be~" With a final, amused hum the angelic being leaves the sex-filled room, a distant laugh echoing in the woman's ear.

"S-stop trying to control time?... " Towa, too, begins to laugh. It was so obvious. He had to know. "Y-you idiot... if you... if you show me something this good—" she says with a full ahegao "—there's no way I can ever stop!"

Her mind was already completely gone.

Well, he talks shit about U7 but U7 is beating people left and right. None of his fighters seem to be SSB level and he claims to be a schemer.

>damnit, why cant i land a punch her!? s-she's a monster

*raffs* ooiiii bajita-kun whats the matter? that fat head of yours weighing you down?

What's her fetish?

www,youtube.com/watch?v=X7kZVH849Eo
It will never be this good again

I'm sure they will be leagues above Piccolo too, even though Piccolo is pretty much an anomaly of his race since they usually don't get that strong. They'll just use the excuse that the U6 Saiyans have and say they evolved differently.

Try Roshi

>Frieza's father is a mutant with an abnormally high power level. Because of this, Frieza also possesses the mutants traits, making him and his father King Cold the only ones among Frieza's race who possess the striking level of power and cruelty shown in the series.

>Throughout the universe it is not common knowledge to know if Frieza's race possess genders, though Frieza is mentioned to have a mother in the English anime and video games. It was said by Akira Toriyama that Frieza (and Cold) was a "hybrid mutant" of his race (due to an accidental mutation a long time ago), and a hybrid refers to an entity that is born from two parents of separate species or variety. The Dragon Ball Collectible Card Game also notably refers to Frieza, Cooler, and Cold as being "Males" while it lists no-sex races like Namekians as not having genders. In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, while choosing the race of the Future Warrior custom character, Frieza's race is available with only one gender, the Galactic Patrolman Jaco is also unaware of whether or not Frieza's race possess genders, and in Xenoverse 2 it is heavily implied by one Frieza Race NPC that the race only has one gender. Akira Toriyama also mentioned in an interview that Frieza "was born of King Cold alone", although the interviewer noted that it was ambiguous as to what Toriyama meant by that.

So... Freeza's species are hybrids of at least two other things... And King Cold was a mutant.... Who cloned himself to preserve that mutation...

Seems simple...

How bad is Piccolo going to job?

can't blame Caulifla for being a whore

I remember these

guarantee they end up fusing

When did U6 become the main characters of the tournament?

3 doctors?

U6>U7?

I'm not sure

>Piccolo's fetish is roleplaying
as a doctor?

This tournament would already be over if Earth was given over to beautiful Champa-sama

Reminder deez pols

strawpoll.com/axfy24be
strawpoll.me/13596136/
strawpoll.me/13604557/

Vote!

>the doctor's looking less popular

I can't wait for one of them to be revealed the Legendary Super Namek and have complex asspull levels of hidden power.

Toriyama can't into genetics, he said tails are a recessive trait and that's why Goten and Trunks don't have them - yet Gohan did have a tail.

In one interview he said that only Frieza's family line had mutant genes and implied they give birth asexually, in another he called the whole species hybrids or something.

stop

That's the matter user

youtube.com/watch?v=GKyBizoxWSg

youtube.com/watch?v=GA8YQReKJ50

>piccolo kicks both of their asses at the same time
>"I suppose it's time brother"
>the two fuse
>piccolo jobs harder than ever before

Don't remind me user. It should have ended after the 23rd Budokai. Everything after that was a mistake.

He'll be the weakest Namekian at the tournament.

That is still the best ED, prove me wrong. Fuck even the burger version was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMDGMF2TPgU

youtube.com/watch?v=NtLQgT1_azs

>Piccolo jobs to his own race

>having eyes too far spread apart
>mouth too small
>shoulders and arms too puny
>head wide as whole body

That's not how hybrids work you moron

>U7 Earth has animal people
>Tournament is full of animal people

So are all animal people earthlings or are animal people just common?

how fucking hard is it to draw a nose

>Fuck even the burger version was good.
no it was not.
>watching dubs of dragon ball
>especially those made in the times of censorship

Hit > Goku
Caulifla > Gohan
Kale > Vegeta
Frost < Frieza
Cabba > 17
Saonero > Piccolo
Pirina > 18
Botamo > Roshi
Magetta > Tien
Dr. Rota > Krillin

What went so wrong?

A lot of species seem pretty generic in any of his settings.

i want caulifla to dominate her pussy inside my dick

still better than his fingers

reminder for confused power level fags

THE PROPHECY IS TRUE

Thanks for point thing those noodles out

It was fine. I watched it in the early 00s where the only way you could watch it in Japanese is if you had the right connections or if you lived in Japan. I suppose an underaged faggot like you wouldn't know about that though. Obviously later on I was able to I read the manga without all the censorship bullshit but I didn't really have a choice back then. Shit or not it's part of my adolescence.

Should have brought Monaka

>Cabba > 17
No way.

>Cabba> 17
>Botamo > Roshi
>Kale > Vegeta
>Saonero > Piccolo
YEAH RIGHT.

yeah toa pai pai has breathing that gives his moves away!!!

Cabba

Not sure why you're getting so butthurt Pedro. I never said it was good and literally said as soon as I had the chance I read the manga without the censorship. I know English isn't your forte being a spic and all, but please read before you respond.

>Trio de Doctors