Lol he's going down and in less than 2 years !

lol he's going down and in less than 2 years !

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/florida-school-gunman-nikolas-cruz-remorseful-and-sad-11252406
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow he had sex with a woman? How could he do this, it's 2018 for crying out loud.

Who is this Donald Tramp guy is he important or something?

Drumpf really put the benis in the bagina?

probably

No affair or infidelity will bring down Trump. His people know who they elected. They don't care. What will bring him down are Papadopolis, Manafort, and Gates. Trumpateers will flat out declare that their indictments for money laundering have nothing to do with Trump and are all for things they did prior to the campaign. That may very well be true,but what the Trumpsters are missing is that they are working out plea deals. The Federal government isn’t in the habit if handing out plea deals to be nice. They’re getting the deals because they have information that leads to bigger fish, and are willing to cooperate. Does that guarantee its Trump? No, but if it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign, wouldn’t Mueller’s team have handed them off to another federal prosecutor, so that his team could concentrate on their investigation?

LOL, check out the nose and lips combo.
So Mia's a kike too, huh?

What about Frank Sinatra, his daddy?
Was he another crypto?

t. aut-righter who moans about degeneracy non stop

MELANIA IS GUNNA LEAVE HIM.

HE'S GUNNA GET KEKED LIKE NO PRESIDENT EVER BEFORE

Possible. However, these meaningless indictments could be a a sign that the investigation has turned up nothing. Perhaps it was a strategy to intimidate potential witnesses. Maybe to try and scrape up any damaging leads against Trump. What could any of those indicted implicate Trump in? We have literally seen the fabricated evidence dissected and disputed - by autists on this site none the less- pice by piece. Remember the server in Trump tower? That was crucial and yet crumbled almost as soon as it was reported, only to never be brought up again. Anyone who believes Trump was not being framed has not been truly engaged in the bebacle.

>you are not playing by the rules
Cry more faggot

Yeah, because affairs bring presidents down. Hurr durr

Yawn.

Not certain what it is about farrow, whom I dont dislike particularly, but the dude is semi creepy. perhaps its the sinatra resemblance.

And as if Ronan isn't the product of an affair.

Pic related: Frank Sinatra and his son.

As a liberal who voted for Trump, this is exactly why I voted for him.

I hope he fucked an entire cheerleader squad desu senpai.

Trump is a Chad.

Not my president!!

>Trumpateers

Do you know how I know you're a faggot?

No affair or infidelity has brought down any president, you brainless pleb.

sage and hide these 1 line shillbot shitposts- they are not real threads. Only contribute to real discussion. All have 1 post by this ID.

Drumpf doesnt have blackmail videos of him fucking kids which makes him a shitty leader.

what's with this ronan farrow and why does the system keep pushing him?

i think he's the anti-christ.

ronan is a handsome ass dude, wicked smart, yale law degree, filthy rich dad...yet a faggot. what a waste

>yet a faggot.
is he? he seems totally asexual to me.

with Trump cucking on illegal immigration, I hope he's indicted sooner rather than later. at the VERY least I want to see kushner in prison. god i hate that dude

yeah he's been dating an old obama staffer, now a successful podcast guy

>democrats screech when someone connected to Trump is money laundering
>but not when it's their guy doing it as governor if NY

And all these new taxes he’s supporting. $.25 raise in gas tax, which isnt so bad IMO, but the internet sales tax thing is some ridiculous bullshit, and IMO is purely to spite Amazon, who he hates for some reason. Im going to start callng him “Taxin Trump”.

A worthless bastard from a whore mother

>democrats screech when someone connected to Trump is money laundering
>but not when it's their guy doing it as governor if NY.

I’m an equal opportunity screecher. Lets clean fucking house. I don’t care what party they’re from. My probkem with Trump is that he had no problem insulting the intelligence of his supporters by telling bold faced lies about anything and everything, usually for no apparent reason other than ego.

Can some user archive this..
The system is broken.
news.sky.com/story/florida-school-gunman-nikolas-cruz-remorseful-and-sad-11252406

Whats wrong with fucking a hot woman?

Remember, we will kill you.
Any operation taken in response to impeachment is acceptable. Nothing is off limits in this special case scenario.

same exact eyes

Lmao. Democrats are goddamn idiots. "Hey man Trump is straight smashing hot pussy all the time!" IMPEACH.

lmao. Yes please keep telling the world our leaders straight loves pussy. I love it.