>has good director behind it
>has a number of reputable black actors in it
>has a great soundtrack
>pol wants people not to see it for superficial reasons
>actual people want to judge it objectively

can you uncultured retards please stay away from movies

Other urls found in this thread:

yomyomf.com/outrage-over-chinese-black-panther-poster-is-misplaced/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_highest-grossing_media_franchises#Incomplete_list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stfu memeflag-nigger

>capeshit
>cultured

Go back to letting your daughter get raped by a Muslim

>has good director behind it
>coogler
>good
Fuck off, pleb.

Fruitvale Station and Creed were well reviewed

No one is watching it in the first place. The culture around this movie is so toxic the only way I"ll watch it is pirating.

>actual people want to judge it objectively
kek
There's no objectivity anymore. You either love this piece of crap because of muh niggers wuz kangs until whitey showed up and taught them how to use tools or you hate this piece of crap because of the very same reasons

>well reviewed
Yeah, because he got nigger pity points. They are mediocre movies.

>being this gay

maybe it's just a movie that happens to be about africans

I have not seen a single thread here speaking bad about black panther, in fact, people in total support of a fictional ethno-state. There has been no raid, nothing of the sort. Neither on Sup Forums. The same thing happened with star wars. There was no organized attempt or even an attempt at all to do anything to these movies. Disney has gone full political in their use of boogeymen to make excuses for how their movies are perceived. What utter fucking underhanded garbage.

It's a movie about an ethno state that is literally hidden to avoid immigration from other races of people. The alt right should love it, meme it and go "see, what these black niggers have is all we want for ourselves".

Stop obsessing over capeshit.

fucking NIGGER get away, I don't want to see your dumb kikeywood kikeshows.
Go AWAAAAAAYYYY

I've seen plenty, you must not lurk enough. There was an organized attempt at lowering The Star Wars rating. Are you really that unaware?

>has a number of reputable black actors in it
>reputable blacks
pfft fuck outta here nigger lover

From what I see, hardly anyone is judging it objectively. The critics are just as bad as Sup Forums

if you're just gonna muck up the thread with stupid shit like this, gtfo

actually its /ourmovie/. Wakanda is an ethnostate and a monarchy

Greatest film promoting nationalism since Triumph of the Will.

I saw lots of people laughing at it but I did not see a single attempt at an organized lowering of the rating. Please show a screencap or a link to an archive. I'm here every day but not all day, so you could be right.

>actual people
You were doing so good and then you dropped it

I'm going to watch Black Panther tomorrow, it looks off the fucking chain.

You are correct.

>>pol wants people not to see it for superficial reasons

Pol does not want anything because pol is not a hivemind.

Nigger kiddy shows a shit. Fuck off slide threading kikeshill.

yomyomf.com/outrage-over-chinese-black-panther-poster-is-misplaced/

I love china now.

It's mostly a hivemind, brah. Let's be real

Just because I don't frequent Sup Forums doesn't mean I'm not allowed to criticize a movie if I find legit issues with it. If anything the argument should be against the general public for hyping a movie solely because it's predominately black. People that haven't even seen it already talk as if it's the greatest film ever made and it's just a superhero movie. It's absolutely ridiculous.

it's audience vote dropped 22% in less than one day.

only blacks will go and see it.

alot people aren't interested in marvel movies. they have a niche audience.

WTF are you talking about? You’re fighting imaginary enemies, bro.

Sup Forums wants people to see Black Panther for multiple reasons:

Rustle nigger jimmies at the theatre
Promote nationalism and closed borders
Promote black exodus
Fuels divisive racial tactics from the left which helps the right consolidate more followers

The left wants you to think we hate it because they’re afraid of why we love it!

I completely agree with you, Based Leaf!

It's just a blaxploitation movie with shiny marvel/Disney paint. No more, no less

>alot people aren't interested in marvel movies. they have a niche audience.

You couldn't be more wrong. The Marvel Cinematic Universe has gained a staggering 13.16 billion dollars at the global box office:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_highest-grossing_media_franchises#Incomplete_list