Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 06 preview
youtube.com/watch?v=jnr5wJtLLmU

First off, even though Siegfried may be gone, I’m glad we still got to see Astolfo live up to the promises he made. From protecting Sieg all the way to the end to standing up to the entire Black Faction as they were looking at him with some pretty murderous eyes, it’s a damn shame that we probably won’t get to see much more of him until later in the series. As someone who doesn’t seem to really care about what’s going on, it was like breathing in a breath of fresh air whenever Astolfo graced the screen. If anything, I think what I enjoyed the most was just how well he managed to aggravate everyone who he didn’t particularly care for (especially his master).

Moving on from Astolfo, it’s nice to see Ruler get some proper screen time. As the main character for Apocrypha, I still think it’s a little odd that it took five episodes to really integrate her into the story. That said, there’s no denying that she played her role magnificently. Between progressing the story to the next major arc to foreshadowing a tragic end to Sieg should things stay true, I loved how we got to see her struggle as she tried to figure out just what the best path for Sieg would be.

Jack's ass a cute

Jeanne Alter isnt a Apocrypha character, get out

Man this season really blows.
I only watch F/A and i fucking hate Fateshit.

Same, except I usually love fateshit. And F/A isn't even good fateshit - I can already tell I'm gonna hate it because they're gonna spend all their time jacking off the Maid of Boredeans and the Least Interesting Man In The World.

Ooh, first normal opinion I've read for some time.

I don't understand. That's exactly what I was saying. I linked this OP to the other thread so that this one would die. You, however, appear to be so foolish as to repeatedly bump this thread whilst arguing against the value of its existence. Are you too new, or are you too stupid? Or are you the OP, trying to stir up shit while pretending to be a third party so that your thread won't get pruned?

CUTE

awesome headcanon/fanwank, quaternary user

Ooh, Call up a quaternary headcanon/fanwank from normal opinion, You're trying too hard, you octogenarian

Jeanne is the slut of Orleans

I’ve never read so much bullshit in a single shitpost. Thank you for making me laugh, the morning has been terrible and I needed it.

>As the main character for Apocrypha

Killya the Illya!!

She's a fucking jackass! A jackass!

Jackass! Jackass!

> As the main character for Apocrypha

Would Jack let you fuck her?

Jack is the cutest little edgemaster!

God i hope so...I wouldn't even mind if she killed me after. I just want that loli butt in my face.

>Apocrypha has no Illya
>Apocrypha is fucking terrible

Really makes my mind explain further....

But she has the whole ED to herself.

8/10. Good job.

Sieg is a male Illya.

They didn't show any Shiro, Semiramis, or Shakespeare, why are they cutting so much from actually good scenes?