Re:creator

Re:creator thread

Time has come to listen to the crying of their puppet souls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8
youtu.be/MNbxQ9mZ_V0?list=LLasCQeFAXKvY4doT5_D7LLw
twitter.com/tatnac1/status/893670059717021696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My soul is crying because of the stupid seiyuu special.

Alice will live.

My soul is crying because of the level of cancer the threads reached.

I'll stay here in this shitposting and faggot free thread while retarded sharkfags enjoy themselves smearing shit all over the place.

How many shrines does she need to win?

Altair is awesome. I'm now convinced she listens to metal for some reason.

I wonder if the infamous "garbage" guy with autism will show up again >_< I'll post a pic of his waifu...

Keep making MMDs so she wins the big dance off.

Shut up retard.

I'd like to see more ecchi of altair. If anyone has some gems of her put them up (doesn't have to be too ecchi just nice and lewd)

I'll be surprised if anyone dies except for maybe Magane.

She'll curse you for peeking, don't do it.

You spelt blessed wrong ;p

The path of justice is full of hardship.

That's not my waifu, you dumbfuck garbagefag,

>>_

Why are we still here?

What if they make Altair a cute school girl?

It would look like this.

Re:creators has given me a bunch of awesome girls and this crazy garbage guy; I feel so elated. New ep tomorrow as well I hope Meterora get some good screen time!

*autism induced anorism*

Good to see dumbfuck like you enjoying garbage.

>*autism induced anorism*
Nice retardation there.

It's the Minase show so she'll get all the screentime in a way.

I would love to see that Altair is hiding tits like that under that uniform she wears.

Meant for

farewell

>Not using creditless OP

Was it even released by the time ep 2 was out?

No,but we have it now with BD.

I really want to marry Aliceteria. And also drink her pee.

Ho my me the other thread died

This thread is ded too.

I wish this show had a sports character whose over the top theatrical moves in their world translate to actual damaging attacks in the real world.

Has the thread died or the Sup Forums following of the show?

I think the latter

With fuck all going on in the show means no real discussions are being made. Even sharkposting is barley giving these threads life support

Two weeks without an episode, plus the fact that the last one was another boring setup has killed the threads.
They'll be brought back to life on Tuesday night since the last 6 episodes are the elimination chamber.

>still hoping something happens
lol

In our hearts.

You missed two s'es

I want to cum inside shark.

The engrish is in the lyrics you puppet soul

What? It's called Re:Creators, not Re:Creator you dumbass

I just want the shark in general

What's her routine?

And the irony is, it isn't caused by the sharkfags. Its the Metchinfags.

>Wake up
>Gorge on milk and fine foods
>Check stocks
>Find people who owns them
>Uso no Uso
>Get stocks
>Uso no Uso local business owners
>Work as maid
>Uso no Uso play
>Eat lunch paid by WILLING customers
>head home
>Count money
>Take a bath
>Clean self off with money
>Turn on tv
>Laugh at world politics
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>Shill on Sup Forums
>Shitpost recreators threads
>Sleep

>wake up
>drink milk
>invest in stocks
>call souta
>bully souta
>drink milk
>sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8

>Call her a shill
>But she's redpilled on Hitler

That's Altair though, trying to end the world with a very complex plan that ends up working against her and amounting to zero damage done (besides to taxpayers).

I'll be surprised if half of the cast doesn't end up dead by the end of the battle.

>Magane gets the first spinoff
How do you feel about this?

If the final fight is awesome, will people end up calling re:creators a six episode anime (+ recap)?

It may work that way but then there's a ton of characterization and details thrown out of the window

Just marathoned all episodes of this, why is everyone on the enemy side so stupidly broken?

The ally side has a mage that cant use attack magic, a mecha knight without her mecha, a hot blooded yankee that had his power stolen, a mecha shota that hasnt been able to fight once in 16 episodes and the main girl of some eroge.

Meanwhile the enemy side has the omnipotent twintails, the villian that can bullshit anything into existance, the knight with muscles instead of brains, the old guy with the rapid fire nukes and two more battle story protags.

>the villian that can bullshit anything into existance
She isn't on the same side as Altair

Notice that I said enemy side and not altair's side

Are you sure you watched the last few episodes? The Mecha knight got her Mecha back . The eroge girl is getting a powerup herself, and the knight is plotting a rebellion against altair.

It's funny that people said first that the heroes side were much stronger if you ignored Altair in the first cour. Guy with a gun when everyone and their mother can parry bullets with swords, guy with stick that can tank nukes and hold himself against 3 villains at once, ultimate giant robot.

And now the heroes side was buffed, Meteora has a pseudo-holopsicon strong enough to copy fictional and not fictional stuff out of nothing but not strong enough to make the universe kicks her out, Selesia has her giant robot (I assume Charon has one as well though), Yuya got an ice stick, and possibly gigas machina got even more ultimate.

The way I see it the strength levels will more or less be like this
Altair>Hikayu=Rui>Alice>Selesia=Charon>Meteora>Magane=Yuuya=Syo>Blitz

Considering Hikayu is one of the more flexible creations like Altair is I think she is the one to have a chance to go toe to toe with her in battle if her powerups are as over the top as they can get

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You're gonna play her game right?

youtu.be/MNbxQ9mZ_V0?list=LLasCQeFAXKvY4doT5_D7LLw

What is it?

A mobile game event, appearently

>Blitz

I wouldn't be surprised if he busts out some kind of Singularity Bullet or the like at the end, though.

>Altair
>trying to do anything
>at all

>"Re:creator" and forgets the s fucking twice for some reason
>puts "thread" for some other reason

You were right, it's amazing how obvious they are.

What fun things will Minase and company do tomorrow?

Hot garbage

What happens when pic related appears in their world?

The EA lawyer team would be deepstriked into studio Troyca at speeds unknown to science

I'm just looking forward to the spinoff and the new wallpaper, anything else is extra

If she was a Fate GO servant, I'd whale for her in an instant.

I didn't know the EA lawyers had access to terminator armor

Why are they going after a Ubisoft IP anyway?

Who that fucker between Alice and Altair? How can they just add somebody out of nowhere with no explanation?

It's Chrom from Fire Emblem, everyone knows him

Watch the fucking show.

>Magane gets a spin-off

truly best girl

He's a zombie. You don't explain zombies, because you're supposed to assume that there will always be one. It's basic story telling.

her blowjobs must be wonderful

twitter.com/tatnac1/status/893670059717021696

The end draws near. Thankfully.

Her design doesn't seem very MMD-friendly. The big dress coat gets in the way of seeing what her actual body movement is and the clothes don't flow well. Her hair doesn't stand out much (definitely no Miku pigtails going on), she walks in high heels, and her design is busy in motion.

>ton of characterization and details

Nice joke user.

Fuck you dude

Let it fucking die already.

says the idiot bumping it with an image

its only living thanks to the power of the shark

Definately. Her intelligence would ensure a mind blowing orgasm. Followed by a sneaky second while she's slurping up the mess.
Slender goddess.

10 pages, after the anime airs. Good stuff