LOVE LIVE FAGS BTFO

LOVE LIVE FAGS BTFO

Based japanese working men telling them to stop shaming themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3H9RxiHo48
en.rocketnews24.com/2015/03/31/man-fed-up-with-love-live-fans-at-subway-station-in-china-pours-water-on-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying this is not some battle shounen retard angry about moeshit

Is the guy holding a katana ("japanese sword" in japanese)?

The fuck even is this meme anime Love Live that I keep seeing vaguely posted about across the internet.

>japanese working men
>station sign is chinese
?

He's dressed in black and holding it in reverse grip. This is obviously a ninjato.

Fuck off crossboarder.

t.pedo

Battle Shounen>Moeshit

youtube.com/watch?v=E3H9RxiHo48

More like a chinese comrade losing his shit when he sees someone stepping out of line.

>en.rocketnews24.com/2015/03/31/man-fed-up-with-love-live-fans-at-subway-station-in-china-pours-water-on-them/
Oh god, the cringe...

Can you wield swords in public?

This is the kind of people I expect from yurifags.

Retard.

Why do Chinese trains have Japanese anime on them?

>en.rocketnews24.com/2015/03/31/man-fed-up-with-love-live-fans-at-subway-station-in-china-pours-water-on-them/

Inbreeded Japanese genes from rape of Nanking.

>Implying this isn't Miura taking the Idol war to the next level.

This. I thought Love Live was banned there?

>fans literally bowing
Wtf is wrong with people...

>fans
>people
Stop humanizing house appliances.
Prostration doesn't mean as much to Asians as it does to Westerners.

At least this makes me feel better about myself

>HAYAI

Thanks for explaining to us what Katana means. None of us here knew that.

Last summer one of the stations in Shanghai had a huge display for the mobage. Wish I had a better picture, but I remember seeing guys posing with them.

Except this is not what katana actually means.

This is from like 2 years ago.
Dumb shounenshitters.

A katana just means sword. Japanese sword is nihonto.

Correction. Katana means katana i.e. the sword that is the katana. It's a proper noun. Common word for sword is ken IIRC.

>stares at chinese otaku dead in the eye
he was like "have some goddamn self respect, stop kneeling before cartoon white women!"

why does the autist in symphogear keep saying tsurugi and ken then.

>Prostration doesn't mean as much to Asians as it does to Westerners.
What, are you on drugs? I am aware of at least 3 separate manga which are specifically about prostration.

>anime characters
>white
Let's not get into this again. Besides, he's probably just mad about anything Japanese, like most Chinese are.

What I meant to say is that it is not seen as humiliating in Asia as it is in the West.

>white looking characters with white features are not white!
c'mon user.. you're just coming across as an insincere person pushing a personal agenda

I was being facetious you fucking neckbeard. Stop weebing out for once and go outside you hideous monstrosity.

Kid clearly seems shook, and afraid for his life. You can tell in his face he doesn't want to get cut down by the Triad's Ninjato

>insincere person pushing a personal agenda

Do you not even see the irony here?

Please, and I genuinely mean it, leave
You have ruined so many other boards with your shitposts. All I ask for is one place where I be free of political nonsense.

Stop pretending and go back to Sup Forums.

Yeah I forgot that 剣 is pronounced both as "ken" and "tsurugi".

>look guise, she's like so asian because she's wearing a kimono! xD

That kid was 2 seconds away from feeling the full wrath of the Hiten Mitsurugi style. He was right to back down.

Are you a baka ("idiot" in japanese)?

>accidents only happen to stupid people

Fuck you faggot.
He was overexplaining as a joke. He his post to make people smile, you raging autist.

China professional here, you all need to kill yourselves. In China kneeling is a very serious thing, and some people are mad because they're not supposed to kneel to anime characters. It has nothing to do with hating anime or anything.

Is this is a 30+ NEET Chinese guy cosplaying his waifu?

>implying

Yeah user, your average white person has big, unrealistic eye size and ridiculous nose to mouth proportions.

Fucking idiot.

What happened?

you mean aho

You are just like those retards from tumblr who say white people should be banned from cosplay and then post professional Asian cosplayers and compare them to 2/10 and below amateur amerifats.

>china professional here
b.s. chinese people aren't allowed to surf the internet unless it's government websites worshiping the communist party

Isis execution video.

This was a paid poster whose job is to pretend on the Internet.

Danish tradition of pouring cinnamon on a birthday kid. Someone accidentally put it on fire and fine dust is extremely flammable.

It's time to face facts, user... quit lying to yourself

>can't do anything about the eye size, so it's ignored
>skull shape too, tries to completely ignore it
>ignores slanted forehead on asian girl as well
you could've made a point, but instead decided to make a fool of yourself with that try hard image

Anime characters are generally symplistic idealized versions of humans only loosely resembling them.
They take features from people in general, not representing a specific race.
They have colored hair, eyes and large eyes but they also have small noses, round heads and short jaws with pointy chins.
It's like pointing at a stick figure and saying "it looks just like me!

Also the original image is 2chan bait.

>being this brainwashed by western media

This is pretty damning evidence. Sup Forums poster loses this one.

>The blaze was not an intentional part of the bizarre ritual but cinnamon can ignite low temperatures.
>The spice contains cinnamaldehyde and eugenol which are both volatile chemicals that can catch fire at low temperatures.

Nice opinion brother, but that's not true

>implying some chink with a water bottle can stop me from humiliating myself in front of everyone I know

damn ...she's still pretty as an angel inside that carcass. white girls sure are beautiful.. no wonder asian men kneel down to drawings of them in subways..

I would literally kill for a waifu like this

oh when you put it like that, I guess you're right animes are aryans.

>not representing a specific race.
You know they're white girls, you just feel very ashamed to admit you worship white women, even though that's what you actually want. When you're being insincere like that, it's like you're so bitter at the truth, you type lies hoping to convince someone when you can't even convince yourself

>ignores that the Love Live Idols all have Japanese names and backgrounds

>the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration issues warnings about cinnamon explosions in food manufacturing plants
What the actual fuck, delicious things aren't supposed to be explosive.

>pretty damning evidence that chooses to completely ignore things like eye size
yes, very damning evidence indeed... to charlatans!

Just google pics of that black cube thing in the desert. Cringe as fuck.

That same chink would cut your hand clean off in a single strike, then roundhouse kick your amerifat ass on to the train tracks. The only humiliation you'd face is by your head flying off like a soccer ball after you get run over.

No I just like animation as a medium and cartoon is built on humans being able to identify other humans even in abstract forms.
Large eyes are essential in conveying the exaggerated emotions that work so well in cartoon, it stands to reason any race would draw like that and not like slit eyed mongoloids.

Also despite being white I always saw Goku as a chink even as a kid, so I'm either really autistic or you are. I don't know which.

>claim they're all asian because they have japaense names
>ignores that it's even mentioned in Love Live that Eli and her sister are Russian
keep trying, i'll be here to keep wrecking your nonsense, just because you're ashamed to admit you got a white girl fetish