Checkmate, gun nuts

Checkmate, gun nuts.

I'd like to send her family some thoughts and prayers

I love how whenever liberals write tweets like that, you can literally change a few words to Muslims and terrorist attacks and get the same message.

They get so worked up about the phrase thoughts and prayers. Talking about gun control and gun reform is their version of thoughts and prayers.

>Why not just ban niggers and when liberals are upset about it, just send them thoughts and prayers? If "thoughts and prayers" are good enough for people who've lost their families then it's good enough for democrats who've lost their voters.

If guns are banned police would have to go door to door across the country confiscating guns. They would likely have to use lethal force to do so because there will be resistance. Gun violence would skyrocket. People would still lose their families.

Post-tragedy twitter causes people to literally stop thinking.

you CAN'T get rid of guns. taking them away from licensed owners only moves them into the hands of criminals

SHALL

But guns were already banned in the school...

Ban assault prayers= problem solved

She's the kind of stupid bitch who when offered a real non hopes and prayers solution like hardening the schools freaks out and screams about gunz-n-skewlz!!
Hopes and prayers are bullshit lady. I'm with you there. How about next time some rancid lunatic shows up to a school with a rifle you have somebody or many bodies there armed and able to stop him? No? Well, fuck you and your dead kids.

I'll give my thoughts and prayers to her dead family after a nut kills them with an illegal gun

NOT

>some masked man set a school on fire
>ban all masked vigilantes

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost loved ones.

lmao that was actually good

@160714798
This thread again? You posted this same one two hours ago ya shill faggot

Leftists are inhuman monsters, unthinking, uncaring automatons created by social engineering.

The blackpill is understanding that they are too far gone.

Neither politicians nor thoughts and prayers can FORCE us to give up the guns. Guns are a inherent right of the people. It is an absolute right, and is not given by the government.

F R E S H oc pls r8 no h8 or b8

> the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>Muslim runs over innocent Brits just trying to cross a bridge.
>AHAHAHAHAH Faggots this is what you get for living in a cucked country! Whiter than you muhammad!

>Right wing faggot loses his daughter because his president rolled back gun control intended to keep the violent and the mentally ill from having guns.
>OMG THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! Nothing we can do to prevent this!

You are actually worse than the liberals you hate. You're a massive hypocrite.

Because the people who will lose their guns will be returning a generous amount of thoughts and prayers at 3000fps.

Damn, she is so clever.

>Sup Forums is one person
Go back to >>>/R/eddit, faggot

Because its in the constitution that I am allowed to own guns. Why are these people still trying to fight the federalist papers? That's the only thing defending the people like her

politics is their god and making offetings to any other god makes their god angry

Oh, some day they will get their gun ban... and then the fun will REALLY start.

Thank goodness I’ll be dead before this country turns into the shithole that leftists desperately want it to become.

The difference is we don't pretend to have the moral high ground you leftist cuck

Better yet let’s ban murder.

Isn't the fact that people with guns who get upset at the government fucking with them can actually do something about it the whole point?

It's funny, because after every single terror attack perpetrated by Muslims, all these people seem to be able to offer is their "thoughts and prayers". Then they shriek and have a tantrum when Trump tries to ban their beloved Muslims from committing further atrocities.

Now suddenly when there's a mass shooting perpetrated by someone who they perceive to be a white male, "thoughts and prayers" are no longer good enough, and we have to ban all guns.

Such hypocrites.

Funny. The next time Arabs and niggers rape or run someone over with a truck, what do you think they'll say? Thoughts and prayers.

Sophistry at its' most inane.

banning guns =/= people losing their guns
I hope she comes to collect peoples guns personally

With guns, someone is more likely to stop a school shooting than without them, because criminals will always find a way, and it wont be hard because of all the guns that are already here. If you ban guns, those guns that are already here aren't going to just disappear, they will simply turn invisible and be in the hands of those who dont follow laws.

How retarded are these people.