PROOF ADL GOOFED

m.imgur.com/a/drUON

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ADL is a corrupt and traitorous organization
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

I agree. This is the discord of idiots that proves they got there info from trolls

>m.imgur.com
>m.

Yeah it's called having a job. We don't all sit around on the computer all day

>expecting the media to retract its BS stories
how dumb...

>posting links to images on an imageboard

This is so fucking stupid

I mean I understand you guys have no life whatsoever, but why would you pretend that he's a white nationalist?

It's literally going in the opposite direction that you wanted, at least pretend that he was Antifa instead.

It's interesting but newfags are to interested in the 10000000th "you're not white thread" to take notice

Snopes is so full of shit for ignoring this.
I sent them two messages about this...

I know I didn't do it I just saw it

>he sits in a cube all day so that Mr. Noseberg can buy his 2nd boat

-works outside
-provides for my family
-actual man not a man baby
-reproduced so my bloodline will continue
-not a fat ass like you

of course media kikes are going to be all over THAT narrative like flies on shit. feed them irresistible bait and then point out how easy they swallowed obvious lies. hopefully normies see what happened and learn something about media in the process. i mean the normies won't learn shit but cant blame ppl for trying.

pretty NEET trips

the point is that only reddit tier trash like you would ever think of visiting this site on his phone. kys yourself immediately.

>disgusting mobile links
PHONE POSTERS GETT OFF MY Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEE

I'm at my job comfortably using a real computer. Stop being a pleb.

HAIL TRUMP HAIL OUR PEOPLE HAIL VICTORY RACE WAR NOW

ADL is indeed a terrorist organization, as is the SPLC and AIPAC.
DOJ is complicit to as is MSM
and what do they all have in common?
Their dicks were chewed off by a hungry herpes hebrew rabbi and they've been mentally damaged ever since

its a ton of screen caps

>why would you guys psyop the media into blowing themselves the fuck out while also psyoping the left into thinking that they actually won a victory for once

>pretend he was antifa
HE WAS ANTIFA. Thats why pretending he was one of us is the funniest fucking thing ever. Antifa thought they scored a win, crying for us to be labelled terrorists, meanwhile they secured their title of violent extremist terrorists.

That he was part of a racist paramilitary group even came here on local radio news in the car. Topkek.

see this is what i mean. you most likely had to download that image in order to reply to my post in a meaningful manner. how could we post smug anime faces if everyone would be a phoneposter? this board would be even more lame than it already is.

You're right mate I'll never do it again. Any other rules, supreme leader?

Tig if Brue.

Not only a fucking phone poster, but also disc*rdfag.
KYS, OP
May this indian magic జ్ఞా crash your phone forever.

only two

1. do not visit Sup Forums at work
2. do NOT visit Sup Forums at work

what did you call me you little bitch

>at least pretend that he was Antifa instead
why not both?
white nationalist antifa

I'm not surprised.
The amount of unironic shilling has been pure cancer for years now.
Anyone got their discord link.
I'd like to track some of these kind gentlemen down and thank them for their hard work in person.

>(((ADL)))
The ultimate anti-white Jewish organization.

I work on a boat pretty sure I'm okay

Another False Flag Shooting in Florida?

The incident at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on February 14th, 2018 was a false flag event, designed to foment a fascist gun grab.

► The story was posted by news outlets days ahead of time: An active shooter drill preceded the actual shooting.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html