Why is Sweden so gay?

We might be be 56% white, but at least we're not degenerate like Sweden which is 100%
degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/opinion/maria-holerman-om-hatet-mot-fab-freddie
youtube.com/watch?v=hrpfe6sTk_I
discord
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/busschaufforen-fick-inte-ha-shorts-tog-pa-sig-kjol/
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly don't know how sweden ended up gayer than south korea

communist and feminist government

Yea, I wake up every morning and thank God I'm not Swedish.

Sweden is dead. My country will soon be dead too. Please bomb us now, to prevent further suffering.

>We might be be 56% white, but at least we're not degenerate like Sweden which is 100%
degenerate.

I have no clue how Sweden became this gay. you can go to a gay bar, and it's less gay than Sweden.

Oh calm down you silly goose.

Ahmed

guess our men are just way better looking than yours

Yea, sure.

This guy from Sweden went to my high school and he was the biggest degenerate ive ever met.

Our gays get bullied online and it's top news. They are a protected group. Even if a gay criticize another gay he gets ostracizes.
svt.se/opinion/maria-holerman-om-hatet-mot-fab-freddie

At this point, even Brazil would be justified in asking: "wtf?"

youtube.com/watch?v=hrpfe6sTk_I
This is our children shows now a days. It's indoctrination.

Yea, there was this Swedish guy I knew who would always flap his hands and grab my dick every time I saw him. He said this was the traditional Swedish greeting. I guess it's a cultural thing,.

Article from 2013 and a dozen of men doing it for seemingly practical reasons. Okay.

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

t. Swede

The face of America.

those 2 are roleplaying as swedes

pretty much this, americans are to stupid to read tho

Yea, I'll just set this here.

I don't think you understand. We are the frontier.

Sweden is where white people actually come from.

Or "came from", as it were.

What is that?

The average Swedish person.

Nah.

>We might be 56%...
>You're niggers!!

Mutlett cognitive function.

I'm sorry I dont speak 'homosexual'. Can someone translate Gay to English please?

Its ok swede. One day these shit talking kikes will be shut up. History will repeat itself until the world listens.

They're not wearing skirts because they want to wear skirts. They're wearing skirts because they want to wear shorts, and skirts are closer to shorts than pants are.

Are you actually defending men wearing skirts?

No need burger friendo, you kind of hammered down the point.

The reason that something being done is important.

This isn't gay, what's gay is that the government will be too busy jacking off to men wearing skirts and will now never change the retarded law.
Also what the fuck I thought Sweden was cold.

So they cant just turn the Air conditioner on? They have to come to work in a skirt?

Sweet baby Jesus.These things are revolting.

Are male bus drivers not allowed to wear shorts? So theyre basically wearing these as a form of protest. But the media is making them look like faggots saying they just want to wear skirts? Fucking jews.

I'm assuming they've thought about that. You'd have to ask them.

Whites don't get cold.

The picture says they're not allowed to. It's not out of protest. It's because skirts are closer to shorts than pants are.

kek this

im unironically okay with this

Thats retarded. They should just be able to wear shorts. What the fuck does the similarity have to do with anything. And youre making it sound like they chose to wear them.

>So they cant just turn the Air conditioner on?
oh wow what an innovative idea im sure none of them have tried it yet ill make sure to tell them this new revelation next time i see a male buss diver.

they are just mimicking an earlier strike about a year ago in which British bus drivers did the same. It's not really about degeneracy but just the fact that they are sitting on leather seats all day next to glass windows

cute

No shit they should be allowed to wear shorts.

If they did, then why the fuck wear a skirt instead of doing it?
>Wearing a skirt skirt instead of turning on air conditioner
Faggot logic.

Thanks handsome.

I'd wear a kilt. It'd be called a skirt by the newspapers but either way, if its too hot to wear trousers but I can wear a kilt I sure as fuck would.

Putting literally no ones comfort (no one else can see your legs in this booth) above your own makes you pretty cucked.

Amerimutts. Context matters.

> Bus company introduces outfit that is to be worn all year around
> Bus drivers says fuck that and arrive in shorts
> company bans shorts
> bus drivers dress in skirt in protest.

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/busschaufforen-fick-inte-ha-shorts-tog-pa-sig-kjol/

>American 'banter'

you dick head, aircon is fine in vehicle even in pants on a 45* day

Sweden doing cuck things as per normal, nothing to see here. Tragic.

In a bus though? Air conditioning is rarley as effective in a bus, and if the bus is old you can just forget about it.

For real though, gays aren't visible at all in daily life. I think since no one gives a shit about fags they don't feel a need to create a sexualized subculture. Never even heard of a gay bar anywhere I've been other than >stockholm

This is what the pride parade looked like in my town. I expected gross public indecency from what I've seen on Sup Forums/ and instead there were mostly what seemed to be virtue signaling common straight lefties

>b-but at least we're not degenerate like Sweden!
Whoa...

Fucking retard, that only works in ANY other thread besides this kind of thread. What a fucking moron lmao

>barbarians who urinate while standing up

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

How long did that last? This kind of shit got a guy who said "grab em' by the pussy" elected.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/

>For real though, gays aren't visible at all in daily life.

Because they are literally all of you.

You can be gay, but being LGBT shortens your life by +30 years and you die of painful deaths.

Thank you, based leaf.

O I am laffin

Damn i laughed

I really hate authoritative retardation only for the sake of being pointlessly 'upkeeping'
They do the same in schools during the summer, like damn John is wearing shorts so his legs aren't making a pool of ball sweat, he couldn't possibly learn maths now!

USA is the homo capital of the world. Infecting someone with HIV is literally legal in California because otherwise it would be homophobic.

USA is also the transgender capital of the world. Genderfluid and all those other stupid buzzwords are american inventions.

So shut the fuck up you stinky Goblino.

Be mutt get shut.

Classic protest for males not being allowed shorts in hot weather, hardly degenerate

>Taking anything Germany says seriously.
Ishygddt

proud sex slaves

If people just started acting sanely, and any time somebody told them something inane like "You mustn't wear shorts to work in hot weather", they just instead of listening, kicked that person in the balls/vagina until they were dead, then the world would be a much better place. Sweden wtf happened to you man, get up and fight fFFS, we're gonna have to leave you behind !

This.

no they are doomed to become another piece of the global caliphate and then we'll hafta go clean it up

Why do people with ZERO connection to Sweden post about Sweden? Because you are Russian larper bot posters.

If every Swede died today there would be no global impact. Sweden is a tiny country by population so it isn't important.

{error: {code: "ServiceError", message: "Failed to send activity: bot returned an error"}}
error:{code: "ServiceError", message: "Failed to send activity: bot returned an error"}
code:"ServiceError"

>Poor driver is hot.
>Lets hack Political corectness
>Wear skirt
> Gets bashed by mutt

I give a shit about the state of my white folks. Guess i post because us filthy racist Nazi fucks, care about our neighbours.

the look on this mutts face is my favourite
everything about it is spot on
that haughty look on his face as if to say "YOU ARE NOT WHITE", you can also see he does not care about being a dysgenic disfunctional retard. such tits!
perfect depiction of the mongrelican

Calm down gay boi

lol eurofags got sum 'merica hate do they? specially where guns be concerned...jealous lil shits lol

how about u stop worrying how not white an american might be and start worrying about how much of a goat fuckin islamo nigger your grandkids will be...or are u 2 busy prepping the bull i wonder....

This. He’s so smug about his whiteness. El señor negro.

>How long did that last?
what do you mean?

It's not just Sweden, all Nordics are fags.

Guns are for weak men who can't fight another citizen with their hands up close. Jealousy is the wrong word m8, more like pity. Wouldn't last five seconds here without your firearm. That fat mouth would open up in the bar and suddenly you'd be all broken and not know what happened, die hands-down, reaching for that plastic saviour that isn't on your waist.

>Guns are for weak men who can't fight another citizen with their hands up close. Jealousy is the wrong word m8, more like pity. Wouldn't last five seconds here without your firearm. That fat mouth would open up in the bar and suddenly you'd be all broken and not know what happened, die hands-down, reaching for that plastic saviour that isn't on your waist.

Reddit is a different website, mate. You can find it www.reddit.com

Maybe they're admiring the Scottish

Yeah we all got that from the OP where it says exactly that, thanks idiot

El goblino

Skirts make sense. Just manspread and cool your junk. Claim your Scottish roots and wear that kilt the natural way.

Fakkin ell, life on this Andalusian Pig-rearing forum as a brit is pure cringe.