en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

good

that islam got btfo?
pretty good

no slimes in Poland, so p. good

Damn, that is some weak shit.

it's missing many places
in africa, russia etc.

>how does this picture of dead sandnigger empires make you feel?
Pretty good. Rest in piss.

What's in the box?

youtu.be/UW6AZ38CPTQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cerami

I'M 10 YEARS OLD. BAN ME.

REMINDER

I don't like the anglos but i have to respect that.

How does it make feel the Arabs in spain from that time?
Naturally they all died, thanks to Islam for bringing Arabic heads to decapitate.

It made us feel like ripping the ottoman empire apart, planting a colony full of Jews in their midst, and making the ruling family of Mecca and Medina our lapdogs. Next question?

la creatura...

Makes me happy that soon another few generations of White men will get to smash you animals back to your shitholes.

We're out of practice, and the thirst for blood is getting unbearable. Gotta satisfy the warstrain.

I'd be cool with it if it were ancient history. But history is repeating itself so 1488.

You are like a little baby. Become big stronk man, mohammedan.

Muslims are alright, but they fell off hard with technology advances in the last 100 years.

Islam is a political system as much as it is a religious system, and the system just doesn't mend well with modern technology unless that technology is being held together by foreign interests (like the Gulf Oil states).

Face it bro, unless Islam undergoes huge reforms (like Christianity did) you guys will just continue to fall further behind.

>b-but muh Dubai

Literally ran by high IQ westerners, if all the high IQ westerners left the country would crumble in a matter of months.

First part is correct. The last two only a mutt could think.

That's kafir.

depends, how did you feel about this?

WEAK

How does this make you feel, sand nigger?

good ...to see your simulacre of empire collapsed to never try to raise again ,you couldnt claim even a single victory when we start pushing serve you right scum

what a meme map

good.

never conquered by shitskins.

Don't gloat too much middle easterners, many of you are descended from my greek and balkan soldiers who were posted throughout my empire during and after me.

It's another stupid MAP JEW SLIDE THREAD

Never conquered any land that white people owned kek

The Ottoman empire was plagued with rebellions,generals going rogue and all sorts of military fuck ups.
Oh and the Ottoman Royal family is 100% European.

This. Mehmet their god sultan wasn't even a Turk, he was Balkan. Suleiman was European too, German mostly.

Turks really are pathetic.