How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fumihilo/status/893445518419910656
twitter.com/fumihilo/status/893443098461614080
rosie.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1501519127
may.2chan.net/b/res/501196861.htm
may.2chan.net/b/src/1501868026171.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather be Chise and get seduced by Dorothy. At least then she might follow through.

Daily reminder that the setting is LITERALLY Victorian era England prior to WW1 with a few name swaps.

BIG FAT DOROTHY TATS

Let us fill this thread with 500+ creative ways of bullying Beato

Except that England is split into two and doesn't exist. It certainly is taking inspiration from Victorian era England though.

Turning off her voice in the middle of a very important phonecall.
Using Cavorite bullshit go to the future and take her to the movies, only to switch off her voice when the theatre mentions to mute your cell phones.

Albion is a synonym for England.

How about no

What do you think that has to do with England not existing? There is no England in this show.

>please turn off your Beato at theatre
>thanks for cooperation

Nothing, I want Ange.

>you will never be an awkward scientist seducing Ange

You could have just gone to Casablanca with her, baka Princess.

I want to troat-fuck Beato!

Sorry user, Ange is not a homo.

>join their school as a gardener or something
>notice Beato around, smile at her to stir interest
>bring her some flowers out of the blue on day, enjoy seeing her blush
>pluck up the courage to ask her out
>go to dinner, with candles and shit
>go on some more dates like rowing a little wooden boat in a lake with swans together
>go on picnics in fields full of sunflowers and frolic around
>buy her some nice things like new dresses and ribbons and those hair bun cover things
>confess that you have fallen in love with her
>propose to her
>get her excited about the wedding
>the day finally comes, don't see her beforehand as it's bad luck
>walk down the aisle and see her in the wedding dress, she is beautiful
>Vicar: user, do you take Beato to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?
>I do
>Vicar: Beato, do you take user to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?
>quickly grab the toggle on the back of her neck and mute her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at this prankster

You want to get dick stuck between gears?

ちせだ

Yes. Don't you?

Episode 1 and 2 were great, 3 and 4 were mediocre.

That's exactly why they changed up the order.

I want to finger Dorothy as she drives

Ange-san, I'm telling the queen!

>that's a wrong hole, Ange-san!

I want to see Dorothy trying to seduce someone which would require a bit of challenge for her than of what she does so far with empty male blocks who blush at a pretty girl.

Every hole is the right hole.

>Japanese macaque steals maiden

So a girl?

Like episode 2? This was the proof that her tits are not all-powerful.

BLACKED.

Which part of repeating "we're spies and we lie, understand?" was great? The aesthetics were great save the CG, but other than that it was pretty much just a bunch of ridiculous spy superpowers, like counting everyone's steps, covertly listening to lungs, and no one noticing a glowing green orb.

Dorothy was designed for facesitting

something something big magnet

An attempt was made.

>you will never be a Redcoat
Good.
>getting seduced by Dorothy
Blast!

Trip her.
Or block her way when she's in hurry.
Or rape her.
Good old classics.

On me.

I like it.

Maids are for rapes.

Stupid jap.

It's not rape if you own them.

Hehe

Princess "make japs take dirt naps"Charlotte

Fuck Dorothy

Sorry, Charlotte. My head hurts~

Not that user, but the execution of the first two episodes was great. Fast paced, counterintelligence packed, enjoyable action choreography; it could actually be made into a mainstream steampunk live action. That's what competent writing looks like.

The latest two episodes were noticeably dumbed down to a regular anime level, lots more silly antics, the spying was more of a spice rather than the main attraction. There's a reason why lots of people comment the last two episodes are "much easier to understand" than the first two.

>implying she is giving you a choice

But you promised to play naked Black Lizard Planet if I killed those people

Difficult to understand is a farce. First episode was difficult to understand because it was in media res. Second episode was difficult to understand because the subs caused confusion.

That's fine. IIRC she smokes, which instantly turns even the hottest of hotties into absolute disgusting pigs. That said, without the smoking, she's top-tier.

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.

twitter.com/fumihilo/status/893445518419910656
>[PriPri Knowledge] In the UK historically, carrying a Samurai sword was legal until 2007.

This guy just absolutely destroyed all those Chise haters in one tweet.

>counterintelligence packed
You mean BBC Sherlock Holmes tier "detective work"? Episode 2 had virtually no action choreography, but 1 was cool.

As for the whole "hard to follow" thing, I can't tell if that's a joke or people are retarded. This show is very "anime" in that it tries to take a clever theme but beats you over the head with it till you don't have to think at all. What couldn't people follow?

It was a subs thing? I know moon and watch raws, so I can't comment on shitty subs confusing people.

>IIRC she smokes

She doesn't.

There are Chise haters?

She literally coughed while pretending to smoke for her cover story. Is this why people say the show is confusing; because they're retarded?

>until 2007
What went wrong? Now you can get arrested for carrying a butter knife.

She was clearly smoking you idiot

You always get those one or two guys in every thread complaining about how a Japanese samurai in the setting is nonsense.

I remember some fucking autistic weeb showed up to the nightclub thing they would do at my university wielding a legitimate katana for a fancy dress night in 2007. He was promptly removed after it was discovered. He used to walk around campus wearing it all the time.

You know Beato is absolutely useless if you classify them into the Fate servant classes

>Ange: Archer
>Chise: Assassin
>Dorothy: Rider
>Princess: Ruler or Caster
>Beato:

She was pretending to be a smoker for her cover, then coughed because she doesn't actually smoke. Are you actually retarded?

>Princess "Tossing nips off airships" Charlotte

See
Are these the kinds of idiots that thought episodes 1 and 2 were confusing?

Fuck I replied to the wrong post

I wonder what the Japanese would say in reaction to this.

Would they get the joke?

Dick in voicebox

I'm tryin'!

twitter.com/fumihilo/status/893443098461614080

What is he saying about Ange's panties here? Is it just a joking way of explaining that you can't see them when she is flying around because the structure of the skirt is actually more like shorts?

If someone links me to a futaba or 2ch PriPri thread I can post it.

rosie.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1501519127

I would have done but I can never find a Japanese IP that is working.

You can see them if you clear all the missions with no kills in extreme, shooting all the gay mice.

may.2chan.net/b/res/501196861.htm

Take your pick.

Be sure to ask この冗談のネタって分かる?

I think you Sup Forumsnons are going too far here

There's no such thing.

Pretty much. You can't see her panties because the skirt covers them even from below.

Jesus christ.
may.2chan.net/b/src/1501868026171.jpg

Does control suspect Ange? They should, since she looks exactly like the princess and now enough about her that she could take her place like they planned. Then why isn't Ange aware that she's under suspicion? She seems to think they have them completely fooled.

Beato finally takes her revenge

Yes there is. Making unnecessary trouble, you idiots remind me of those faggots sending Kitaeri dick photos

Dorothy is really the hottest one and the best girl, she's the most human. The others are all OP Mary Sues or comic relief.

Holy shit, and I thought this place was pretty bad already

Stealing.

I got fired

This is nowhere near that level of shittery.

You know that futaba is the kind of place where they post about how much they want to drink the characters piss and 2ch is full of Sup Forums types right?

I am fairly certain only Dorothy is considered trustworthy right now. Ange has already laid the seeds of doubt

>shooting all the gay mice.
But the gay mice are our friends.

>Making unnecessary trouble
I sure hope they don't call the police on us for posting one image on their imageboards.

>You mean BBC Sherlock Holmes tier "detective work"?
Realism is inconsequential to its theatric impact. The art of storytelling is to capture the audience's interest by knowing what to exaggerate/downplay, not making a documentation.

>As for the whole "hard to follow" thing, I can't tell if that's a joke or people are retarded. This show is very "anime" in that it tries to take a clever theme but beats you over the head with it till you don't have to think at all. What couldn't people follow?
If ypu hadn't notice, the IQ of animefags are low. Even Sup Forums is not immune no matter what kind of elitist attitude they might have over the gaia/leddit faggots. Any anime that is not straightforward (like PriPri ep 3 and 4) would require a second rewatch to catch all the details and political reasonings. It's not that people has absolutely no idea what's going on; they get the the general gist but then missed out on stuff like "who was the woman in the hospital next to Amy's bed?" "did the Princess know about operation changeling beforehand?" etc.

In fact, your bafflement over people's assessment of the 4 episodes is itself a form of retardation. You lack the perceptiveness on what constitutes a straightforward VS a less straightforward storytelling, which leads to incorrect assessment of people's reception of the media.

Translation when?

He hasn't even done it either, probably having trouble finding a nip proxy that isn't blocked.

Shouldn't she say Charlotte instead of Ange?

>Ange calling Beato robo

It's not a skirt but a pair of shorts, Jesus Christ on a polo stick.

>Hey, Robot
>Say 'I love you Ange' in the Princess's voice
>Y-yes
>'I love you Ange'
>Hey, Robot. Once more