African-Americans Will Prevail

"If the foreigner is an
enemy of the country, to the extent that he knows the body of the language, to that extent is the country vulnerable to
attack or invasion of a foreign culture. For example, if you take a slave, if you teach him all about your language, he will
know all your secrets, and he is then no more a slave, for you can't fool him any longer." (Willie Lynch Letter 1712)

Black people sold Black people to White people.

Maybe if you guys didn't sell each other like goods & services there would be no such thing as an African-American.

By the way; Africans are still enslaving each other to this day, you might want to focus that energy on actual slavery taking place in Africa in 2018, all being ran by other Africans.

I acquire to the theory that African kings were coerced withs guns and finery to sell their own people from other tribes. Also African-Americans came to America before slavery. I speak of the present geopolitical conditions that would determine where a prosperous black nation will rise.

so you admit there is a legitimate reason to throw you the fuck out
that what you're saying?

Is that subdermal armor?

African Americans are 100% dependent on being clothed, fed and housed by tax money paid by white tax payers.

When the white tax payers go extinct or the Judeo-American empire collapses, the blacks will be all on their own with zero life/survival skills due to multiple generations of hand-to-mouth coddled living.

blacks selling blacks thousands of years before any contact with Europeans

Regardless of whether they were coerced (not true) it doesn't change the fact that slavery still happens in African countries right now, all ran by Africans.

Egyptians are part European
Thats why they built nice things

Slavery exists everywhere. Aristotle said that men by nature is a social creature and slavery will always exist. The transatlantic slave trade was particularly horrendous because it you could become come out of slavery because of your skin color. Black people who are poor in African countries will ask to be slaves during droughts to feed their family and be given shelter. But this for only for a short amount of time not a lifetime.

>160720733
>The transatlantic slave trade was particularly horrendous because it you could become come out of slavery because of your skin color
What?

Its scars for the amount of people he killed as a US solider (seal).

The transatlantic slave trade was particularly horrendous because a black person couldn't come out of it because of your skin color.

Arabs and blacks were responsible historically for the slave trade dating back to Rome. They enslaved all races. Sorry to break it to you but slavery was not the invention of the white man and we were far kinder than other slave owners on average. Well the 8% of us who owned slaves. Its also to be noted that 92% of African slaves went to south America.

Black people did not sell themselves without their being dire conditions necessary for sales to be made. Things such as famines, droughts, and wars made the conditions for slavery to exist. Also blacks volunteered themselves for slavery as well

Then volunteer to go back to Africa. That would sure help our crime rate drop.

>"you can't fool him any longer"
>liberals and communists exist
yeah na

Ever thought why nobody has traveled back in time to our timeline? Because civilzation will fall apart due to niggers and mudshits before we ever reach that point.

Chattel slavery was the invention of the European white man. The Arabs treated their slaves with respect and did not use them primarily for agriculture. 11 millons black people died on slaves ship before they even become slaves so tell me how they were treated better. Even if your numbers are true 8% is still a large number because right now the 1% own all the wealth. South America or North there were still people of European descent in power.

Lul actually thinking the whites will live us alone to go extinct

Arabs did not treat their slaves with respect. Over half died on route, they killed any babies born to slave women and notice there are not many blacks in the Middle East right now. I wonder where they all went? Ah yes, they were killed when no longer needed.

I would need to familiarize myself with the heritability of enslaved status in other slave-owning cultures to cast informed judgment on this.

You whites wish to separate us blacks and the arabs but the arabs have mixed with the blacks in East Africa and the black people there have a strong arabian mix and islam is still very much accepted in their culture because it is respected.

Heil Marcus Garvey, send all blacks back to Africa, and let them develop their own civilizations and cultures. Stop sucking the dick of the white man.

>I acquire to the theory
You've spoken like a nigger a little too well, kike. You've overplayed your hand.
SAGE

i meant ascribe and haven't slept in a day because I WORK like a nigger

Blows my mind they think they were pharaohs. Look at the prognathic jaw of the modern negro. Look at the jaw of the viewable Egyptian cadavers. So unless they are de-evolving....

>African
>American
Seems like you nogs can't even prevail in english class

We're in the constitution now cracker, guess you didn't pass history class

how many WE WUZ threads do we need at any given time?
also

everyone get the fuck in here

no you're actually in the bill of rights. If we're only talking about the Constitution here, then every non-white person has no fucking rights. LEARN YOUR HISTORY nigger

its called amendments to the constitution not bill of rights this how I know you actually didn't read it

they had large slave empires before they even met whites. whites initally never went more than 10miles inland , because malaria

sorry nig, i have a copy of the Constitution and in it it says that the "Amendments" are called The Bill of Rights. This is why the founding fathers only wanted white people to have rights. Very few of you shitskins can understand simple logic.

>Herpes

"There were three types (African participation in slavery): those who were slaves through conquest, those who were slaves due to unpaid debts, or those whose parents gave them as slaves to tribal chiefs." Where did you get "large slave empires" from

Amendments 1-10 are nicknamed "the bill of rights", not once is the phrase "bill of rights" mentioned in the constitution. You said black people are in the "bill of rights" but actually they are in the 15 amendment which is black suffrage.

"Amendments to the U.S Constitution. the first 10 Amendments were ratified December 15, 1791, and form what is known as the 'Bill of Rights'.... sorry nigger, that's a quote direct from the Constitution.

we will prevail, lol. You keep killing yourselves and remain stagnant as a populace, besides you always forget about beaners. Good luck with that hahaha

Why would a legal document say such a phrase, use some common sense. You obviously don't have an official copy of the constitution because you are too dumb to understand it without context.

You better learn the difference between Europeans and Jews quick
Your life depends on it

They prevail in Flint, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, buying food from a liquor store lol

you nig, the only "official" copy of the Constitution is locked up in a museum in D.C. All other reprinted versions are based on the "official" copy (because minorities can't handle being told they were not originally meant to have rights)

>if i cans speak english i ain't no slave no mo'
Lol the absolute state of niggers

lmao
>he doesn't know
after Europe has been liberated, th gaze of the white goy will turn to America.

The slave trade infrastructre existed a long time before European powers become buyers and the acquisition was never controlled by them.

Slavery wasn't something West created, hell Europe was anomaly for longest time because Church thought slavery was against the Bible, there was always wide spread intellectual opposition and many nations never participated in it. Everywhere else slavery was a fact of life.

There is a HUGE difference between OFFICIAL copy and ORIGINAL copy. You obvious don't have a grasp of legal knowledge. There is a whole another word in legal verbiage. There is the ORIGINAL AMENDMENTS and the OFFICIAL AMENDMENTS which is more up to date. We all know that black people did not ORIGINALLY have rights are you stupid? this is middle school stuff

Europeans created chattel slavery where you and your family were bound to slavery for the rest of you life due to skin race and skin color. This was perpetuated by the Church which said that black people were the people of Ham who deserved to be enslaved