Panty and stocking

is panty and stocking better to watch dubbed or subbed?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501743117817.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is ________ better to watch dubbed or subbed?
subbed

I gave the dub a try because I heard they did a good job localizing it, which they did. But I still prefered the sub.

I did both. They did a good job for the dub but watch it subbed, then if you feel like it, dubbed

This.
And it applies to all media, not just anime.
No language will ever convey the designed message as well as the original.

I've seen US cartooons in my language and it was way better than than the original. American VA often suck

cowboy beep boop dub was fine, but that was an easy fit compared to moe moe kyuun kyuun cutesy shit that they fail at.

I originally watched it dubbed, but when they localized the DVD release I watched it dubbed. The dub is pretty good, I'd say watch one episode dubbed and another subbed and go on from there.

The dub doesn't have engrish, other than that it's very good.

I meant I originally watched it subbed

You don't watch it at all because the show is crap. It's honestly the most overrated anime on Sup Forums.

The dub for it is objectively better. Captures the humor a lot better and doesn't have the shitty Engrish "jokes" in it.

FFX

>Captures the humor a lot better
Now this is "I preferred her voice in the manga" tier.

The delivery just works better in English.

I want to steal Stockings stuffed toy

But the dub of champloo, space dandy, and bebop are better than sub

Wrong.

Also wrong.

>tfw ESL
I watch subbed even when it's dubbed.

Dubbed all the way. The VA are spot on (especially Garterbelt's) the jokes that were added are great, and it's obvious everyone working on it had a blast.

Ghost Stories

Subbed of course. Missing out on RUURS would be a crime.

Watch both, the dub is great and definitely worth the watch. However you'll miss out on the engrish, particularly Scanty and Kneesocks from ep 6 onward.

You should always consume media in its original language.

You need to go back to plebbit

Dubbed. It's painfully unfunny subbed.

>Dubbed
>Ever
I want Sup Forums and plebbit to leave.

>Seeing US Dragon Ball series after PT-PT Dragon Ball series

It's just not the same. I often miss the cheesy parts of our dubbed version. It's almost like watching a Abridged version, except no parts are cut and amp corny Portugal references up to eleven with some nonsensical improv you otherwise wouldn't see elsewhere, including sassy sounding villains. with so much gay, it's actually good.

Both are great and gainax liked the dub. I saw the sub first so I'm bias. FAWK!

I'm an unironic dubfag, and I have no idea why people praise the dub of this so much. It changes the script more than it needs to, the funny engrish cursing is just normal cursing, and all the references that were once funny, feel cliche when you have already heard them thousands of times in english

The anime is made in the style of western cartoons, so for that reason I would say dubbed.

The sub has better voice acting but the jokes are much funnier when watched dubbed.

This nigga knows.

>implying

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501743117817.webm

Dubbed

Shut the fuck up. You watched it when you were twelve. Stop saying this.

Yeah, and we watched PSG when we were adults. It was good dubbed.

dubbed, don't let Sup Forums's autism fool you.

>What is Dragon Ball Z
>What is Space Dandy
>What is Cowboy Bebop

Hellsing is better overall dubbed, depending on my mood though because I really really like Alucard, Anderson and the Major in Japanese

>No language will ever convey the designed message as well as the original.
Then subtitles are just as useless, faggot

>What is Dragon Ball Z
You can't be serious

Both

Not him but Granny Goku sounded too weird to me.

Where are all these dubfags coming from? When the fuck does school start back?

>You should always consume media in its original language.
>using subtitles

Pick one.

My portuga friend! Its hilarious. I heard they received no script what so ever besides names and basic storyline and had to create a story themselves.
t. Hue

Also, parabains! Parabains! Parabains!!

>references are funnier when I hear them in a different language
are you for real

P&S is one of the very few shows where the dub is objectively superior.

>lol jesus! niggers! swear words!

You have to be 18 to post here

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the spanish dub, r-right?

Also, you're a fag.

Why do autists sperg over granny Goku but have no problem with Granny Luffy or Granny Naruto?

Because they don't sound like they're 80 years old. That's like asking why people don't have a problem with Bart Simpson and Bobby Hill being voiced by women.

Goku is old, user

Luffy sounds like a mid 60s woman, because hes voiced by one

Main difference is Goku had a masculin dub voice, so casuals grew up on that. Luffy and Naruto were also voiced by women in the dub, so people are used to their effeminate sounding voice.

Oda does mold Luffy with Tanaka's voice in mind.

Toriyama molds Goku with Nozawa's voice in mind too.