All these liberals screeching about banning AR-15's and I'm just chilling here with my mini-14 ;-)

all these liberals screeching about banning AR-15's and I'm just chilling here with my mini-14 ;-)

gorespamming is not allowed

Thinking of getting one, but I have concerns about reliability and meme magazines
t. NY

that coloring is hideous but otherwise good choice

Nice after market stock. I'm guessing it was one of those all weather tactical blackbpolymer ones initially.

Good luck hitting anything with that piece of shit.
Remember the A-Team show from the 80s? Yeah I don't think they actually hit anything, not one single episode.

Thumbhole stock. Sorry that is an evil feature and must be banned with all the rest of the assault weapons.

get an AK so you can at least pretend to have testicles

Jesus fuck user, that’s an affront to god.

Mags are like 20 bucks each, poorfag

haha yeah i love pubg

No problem with mine yet, seems accurate with 55 and 62 grain stuff. I got a new one, not one with the pencil barrels.

Lol New York won't let him have one, 19 rounds too many

Do you realize that they want to ban your "high capacity" magazines and "armor piercing" rounds?
Your rights aren't safe just because you rifle isn't as scary as mine.

The newer minis do not have any reliability issues. Ruger factory mags are top notch and very well made

Good choice. Breivik recommends. I'll also get one next year

Thats good to know

How is it grouping?

They can't tell the difference.

Have fun trying to shoot anything past 200 yards with that potatoe launcher

Step aside, hillbillys

More expensive and greater MOA than an AR. Only reason to buy this meme gun is if you are in a ban state.

>having a nigger hobby

AK's are garbage for poor people
>MUH ENGINEERING
>MUH NEVER BREAK DOWN
Who cares, you can't hit shit with those fag guns, they're garbage which is why you only see poor fighters use them

The mimi-14 is just a fudd hunting and ranch utility rifle. Why would anyone worry about them.

>doesnt know about russian saiga masterrifles

Damn that's pretty.

>more expensive
That's because it's better than a $400 ar you mouth breather

Most of today encounters are ppl spraying bullets with their AKs and end up hitting you anyway

Minute of prarie dog at ~200meters (with me shooting it). That second part is the limiting factor. I don’t have a ransom rest to put it on to really push it.

VZ 58 shits all over this thing

BIN