Bleach

New novel comes out today.
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrfK7hysGD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best boy

>Mizuiro knew about the Royal Realm
OK, something is clearly up with this guy, this is even weirder than him knowing that Shunsui was Captain of Squad 8. He knows things no normal human should be able to know.

It's a running joke.

I hope they include this in the new anime, I don't want to read.

>new anime
Please, like that's ever happening.

All I want is a databook with all bankais and shikais revealed. And maybe some short stories of every Captain's exam showing off their bankais.

>new anime

Aizen backstory when

>New novel comes out today.
Why do we care? We already read the digital release.

H-his eyes user, what's wrong with his eyes?

Because the entire novel wasn't released digitally. It was the same thing with the previous novel. You have to buy it to read the entire thing.

>I don't want to read
Neo-Sup Forums, everyone.

Congrats for sinking lower and lower and reverting into an illiterate.

Based retard

>Because the entire novel wasn't released digitally.
How?

Aizen there looks some average Joe one can meet one the street. It's kind of scary when you think about it

>Reading
>In twenty-seventeen

They are yellow, not brown like in the anime

He didn't exactly know about the royal realm though, all he said in the novel was:

>“Ah, it was about that special sacred place wasn’t it? The one that Aizen was aiming for right?”

some of the stuff summarised is over exaggerated I think.

The novel also said he was investigating things after his encounter with Aizen, he talked with Ichigo and went to Urahara's shop too. That's why he knows things, that's why Shino said something like "you're well informed even though you're a human."

They only released up to chapter 5 digitally, to read the rest you buy the novel.

Just starting to read them now
Anything about the Kuchiki?

Is this recent?

Spoiler info for the end of the novel alert.

There are two kinds of Hollows. Human born ones and artificial created ones.

The human hollows. The original variant was born centuries ago, when a young man visited a civilization where the “King” and his community resided. The “King” was known as the savior since he could perform miracles; curing illnesses, restoring limbs, and even bringing the dead back to life. Humans began to worship this savior like a god. He also taught the people virtues and morals.

The young man was said to have heard about the king and wished to learn his teachings. The king asked the young man his name and the young man said he didn't have one. The king told him that for something to truly exist, it must have a name. And the king granted his first miracle on the boy and gave him a name.

The boy spent 100 days in the civilization. In those days the boy witnessed the king's power and was amazed. After 100 days, the boy told the king he had to go back from once he came. He was in tears and thanked the king for his teachings and giving him a name Before he left, the king gave the young man a brush and ink, and told him whenever he were start to forget his name – write it down and say it aloud: Ichibe Hyosube.

When Ichibe left, the king told two of his loyal followers that the boy will return in 10 days, and noted Ichibe's tears weren't of joy and gratitude, but sorrow and regret. And said the world will enter a new era.

Yellow.

After 10 days, Ichibe did return, with an army, each made from the joint alliance between two leaders: Juro Tsunayashiro and Yoshinaga Shihoin. Icheibe was a peasant sent as an agent. The two fractions raided the civilization. A member of the Tsunayashiro fraction was a double agent of the rival Kuchiki fraction, and they appeared with their own army. All the people were slaughtered as the king didn't fight back and was killed. The souls of the king's dead followers continued to dwell in their civilization as it continued to be destroyed and could only watch in horror as their savior's corpse was ripped apart by the three fighting fractions – wanting the king's power for themselves, Tsunayahiro and Shihoin turned on each other. It was known as the first day a soul felt despair.

Days after the destruction of their society, after the three fractions finally left, the people there started to change, their hearts full of sorrow and anger. They started to turn into monsters. Parts of two rival fractions entered the destroyed civilization in hopes to take what was leftover, and even possible remnants of flesh from the king. Before another fight could break out, the monstrous people killed and consumed them. That was when a “Hollow” was born.

At a certain point, part of the world was “split” by one or more of the fractions, to banish the Hollows that kept targeting them because of the death of their savior and their desire to avenge him. The banished part of the world was cursed with eternal night and the land slowly dried up, with most of it turning to dust.

The artificial hollows were created many years later as a weapon against the original hollows. The five fractions gained new abilities and formed an alliance to help battle the threat, as some managed to slip from their prison. Hollows eating each other wasn't a thing until the artificial ones were made. The artificial Hollows soon were unable to be controlled and sometimes packed with the human Hollows. The ones that were “born” in the prison now known as Hueco Mundo are the result of this means of creation.

So do we get to see Aizens bankai or not?

Wut.

FUCK SOUL SOCIETY

Source or your just that "fake spoiler user".

AIZEN DID NOTHING WRONH

Just like Ginjo and Yhwach.

Quincys did nothing wrong

WHY COULDN'T THIS BE IN THE FUCKING MANGA
FUCK EDITORS, JAPANESE FLU, BONE INJURIES AND SHIT SLAVER'S SCHEDULES

Seriously, this is awesome. If true.

>some retards were bitching about Byakkun's "death" on Kubo's twitter before the chapter was even officially released
Good times. He should have stayed dead.

>WHY COULDN'T THIS BE IN THE FUCKING MANGA
Kubo can't write for shit. He just knows how to draw well.

All the Espada except Aaroneiro and Zomari were VLs. Yammy was an unknown, so was Ulquiorra.

It's not true it's the fake spoiler user.

Nigga the stuff you read from the last two novels (Rukia's and Hisagi's) is from Kubo's notes. Narita and Matsubara just structure it in a readable format and embellishe it, but the content, the core stuff is from Kubo.

Shut the fuck up, user. It sounds cool. Let's just WAIT and hope it is not.

Bleach had the best covers for WSJ

There is a difference between writing notes and actually writing your story in your work. He probably can make good shit on paper, but he can't size on it and make a good story.

>Bleach

Give me reasons why this place shouldn't be wiped off the face of existence?

>ESPADA CERO
I was mad when it came out, but it really was the peak of le epin Trollkubo meme, much more than The Heart
I miss the shitty avatars and low quality gifs from the Onemanga forums

>reading bleach
>not even by kubo himself

The real world, full of innocent people completely ignorant of this would suffer. These bastards are effectively holding the real world hostage from a threat they themselves created. They have the ultimate job security, they can't vanish because they take the other two worlds with them.

Those came from Narutoforums' telegrams section. Fun times.

Kneel

Oh fuck off. Aren't you tired of posting fake spoilers in almost every Bleach thread?

But Shinji Bankai is next chapter.

Ginjou really should have just explained himself better to Ichigo. Why did he bother going through the whole memory keikaku?

I agree, he can't pace the story and much less fights aside from few.
Kenpachi is my absolute favourite character in Bleach, but the fight with Gremmy was just boring and was literally one volume of nothing. Same with Pernida and Mayuri.
But Kubo does create compelling characters with good backstories, that's what I meant.
The Rukia novel did justice to a lot of side characters like Komamura, whose fates were completely up in the air.
If Kubo had to put it into paper, just the aforementioned Komamura/Iba chapter would have taken 3/4 of a volume.

Kubo has great ideas, but poor realization (in terms of pacing, certainly not art) and storytelling.

No, I Stand Ablaze.

For fun. Kubo can't write.

He didn't care for Ichigo, he just wanted his power to take revenge on Soul Society.

Good one, user. Have a sexy Aizen.

Didn't one LN reveal that Szayel had degraded into an Adjucha and that was why he was a Privaron for a while?

You know, there was a certain someone who had an idea once. An idea which could have solved that ability and removed any strangehold the Shinigami have over the universe.
I wonder what ever happened to that heroic, young mustachioed man?

Is Kubo's biggest twist of all being that we've been supporting the villains since the start?

probably something involving quincies that was written out because the fans hated the fullbringers

>implying Ichigo's faggotry would let him leave Ginjo unmolested

The moment Ichigo finds out Ginjo's reasoning, his hero complex would force him to make Ginjo live his life correctly.

Kubo and Narita said that they would reveal the origins of hollows in the novels. It is possible, would also explain the existence of the Negar ruins, the three prime worlds and oldest known hollow only being 1000 years old.

>All the espada except aaroniero and zomari were VL

Source?

Last Bleach databook.

Why do you guys say "Negar" in here when it's "Negal"?

I can't seem to find it online, I'v been looking up proof but no official confirmation.

Damn, that's even more disappointing then.

I didn't even know their name until a few days ago, all I knew is that it likely had some connection with Yama's world destroying bankai, the past of the quincies and the 3 worlds.

All it said was that the Espada were Vastolord-level, which doesn't mean that they were Vastolords when they became Arrancar.

Considering that Nnoitra was only #8 originally, it seems impossible that he could have been a Vastolord. However, he and Grimmjow probably reached the Vastolord level of power after becoming Arrancar.

Ginjou was right though. SS has just been using Ichigo as a convenient pawn to stop all the people who would bring justice on the nobles that fucked shit up in the past.

>muh Courage

It either belong to the Soul King or a master Hollow that ruled long before Barragan that Yamamoto had to kill that so won't be the next villain for a potential sequel starring Kazui.

Barragan had a six pointed medallion with an eye in the middle.
Grimmjow said hollows and shinigami are at war for only a thousand years.
What is the actual timeline?

Ulquiorra has a side chapter where he's shown in his VL form. So, nope.

>Starrk was actually the only natural Arrancar, as he split and has a broken mask before meeting Aizen. Possibly that means he was never powered up by the Hougyoku unlike the rest.
>Barragan was shown to be a VL.
>Harribel wasn't shown (I don't count that shit of an anime), but it was heavily implied she was, especially given her power ranking.
>Ulqiorra as I just said, was.
>Nnoitra is unknown.
>Grimmjow was only ever shown in flashbacks as an Adjuchas. Powerful one, but not a VL.
>Zommari was never shown
>Szayel was never shown to be, but the Spirits Are Forever With You novels retcon him into a VL capable of going Segunda Etapa. Meh.
>Aaroniero stated himself to be the only Menos to be an espada
>Yammy is indeed unknown

ORIHIME IS PART OF THIS FALLEN CIVILIZATION

>Himefags still thinking she can be important to the actual story.

How does the asuachi and Hollowfication explain Tousen?

His sword has 2 spirits and 2 unique commands with separate abilities. His friend and his, he imprinted onto a asuachi that already had a spriit?

What fucking story

Someone sounds a tad bitter.

They're way above that. Vasto Lorde are not superior in reiryoku to a gillian by much. What makes them dangerous is the fact that they have an ego, intellect and unique powers, unlike many other hollows. VLs are much smarter, craftier and more brutal than the others. Or else they never would've made it to VL status. Lillynette was a VL arrancar, yet according to Ukitake her cero is more immature than one from a gillian.
A VL is a vast collection of souls with one superior ego in charge of it all. Even after turning arrancar they still carry countless numbers of souls. Ulquiorra was one single retard powerful hollow who was part in a strange phenomena and turned arrancar.

No the actual text was closer to
>The Espada was almost entirely comprised of the Vasto Lorde class hollows

I don't have the picture here of the raw text but it definitively said the Espada were made from Vasto Lordes and nothing about their power levels.

Those spoilers are fake, and what story? If you're taking about the novel then no one form main gang will be important since Narita doesn't seem to care to write about them. At most I can see Ichigo and Uryu making an appearance, but that's it.

Please source this

>fake
Proofs

Yes. Or remnants of his friend's reiatsu remained and bonded wity him.

>Thinking I don't mean the story of the series overall.

I love how people miss the point of the Grimmjow flashback this hard. It was never to say "Grimmjow capped out at adjuchas!" It was entirely about his determination to fight and grow, notice how it never ended with Grimmjow meeting Aizen and becoming an arrancar. It was purposely open ended to leave room for further evolution.

Some autist on BleachAsylum had translated the databook a while back but since the site shut down I dont actually have the raw nip version. This is the English version although I explicitly remember the guy translating it stressing the wording of "almost all of the Espada" as opposed to "most of" which leaves it open to interpretation here.

If you think about it, Tousen's backstory in this novel completely makes Kommamura obsolete. I mean his entire character was centered around saving Tousen.

But apparently Tousen was already corrupted before they even met, Koma lost everything for nothing and now he's a stupid wolf.

Also his bankai was awful.

Ichigo knew Ginjou was right, he still didn't care. That was the point of their last fight. Ichigo put himself in Ginjou's shoes and was still determined to cut him down.

She more relevant than Uryu/Chad/Renji/Rukia after the first arc desu.

He did save him when he killed him.

Anyone got the "how much realer can shit get" pic?

You're obviously a newfag because ever since the previews for this novel have been released there as been an user in threads posting fake spoilers. It's obviously the same person.

what are origins of wolf clan and Koma?

Sure, a new Bleach anime would be expensive and time consuming but can't they milk the final arc with a new phone game?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrfK7hysGD4

Ichigo inherited Rukia's powers and gained, temporarily, Sode no Shirayuki. This blade remained with him all the way until the shattered shaft. Inside of his soul, Zangetsu told Ichigo to pull him out before his entire world crumbles, and so he does at the last minute.

Far later in the manga, at Phoenix's castle it's made official that a shinigami CANNOT birth a zanpakto without an asauchi. It is ALSO made fact that all asauchi are basically hollows with no element or characteristic.

When Ichigo calls on Zangetsu for the first time against Urahara, he uses Rukia's asauchi he inherited as a result of getting her powers in the first place, as a BASE to give Zangetsu form--and that blade is plenty strong enough until it makes contact with Zaraki. It's strength is still enough to fit off against a captain class shinigami at like 50% of his raw strength. However, the moment Zaraki's patch comes off, the reiatsu output completely overwhelms the maximum limit of Zangetsu made from Rukia's asauchi base. As a result, the blade breaks and Ichigo gets stabbed near his heart and nearly bleeds out.

AT THIS POINT, his Quincy half brings him back into his inner world and tosses him an Asauchi and ZANGETSU SHOWS UP. There Ywach's shadow tells him to fight the hollow (Zangetsu) and get back his own blade. Ywach tossing Ichigo an asauchi is symbolic, and him telling Ichigo to fight the hollow to get back his real blade is also symbolic. His soul is effectively forging a new asuachi for him using his own hollow powers as the BASE. This NEW BLADE lasts him all the way to Mugetsu, where the blade once again breaks--but only as a result of channeling his entirety of his powers in one final attack.

Then it goes through Xcution arc and he regains his shinigami powers, however his soul reaper badge acts as a BASE for his renewal.

1/2

Time to post it again.

Because the badge stored a vast amount of his hollow/human/shinigami/quincy reiatsu. It all amalgamed into a "fake" BASE for his new Zangetsu--which is why it looked closer to his fullbring. This blade then lasted him all the way till he encountered Ywach, but only broke, when Haschwalt cut his bankai in half.

THEN we got the explanation about how broken bankai can't be fixed, only reforged. We then have Ichigo go to the royal guard, and goes through the steps where he learns of his heritage, blah blah blah; and Zangetsu is forged again using an asuachi PROVIDED BY Phoenix. As a result, Phoenix's asuachi being WEAK PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT can't handle Ichigo's reiatsu and the blade splits into the hollow and quincy half respectively. This blade lasts him all the way till he fights Ywach and the Almighty, only to have it break because ASSPULL CHEAT POWERUP.

HOWEVER, and this is the MOST important part. Zangetsu, when he has the conversation with Ichigo and gives him access to his shinigami powers once more from the get-go, being Ywach's shadow has come to have pride in Ichigo himself and instead of hampering Ichigo, instead helps Ichigo. HERE Zangetsu-Q runs his own gambit where he makes sure that Ichigo's bankai is FAKE. It's why his bankai againgst Almighty Ywach looks like his shikai. This is NOT his real bankai. It's why the blade shatters like a god damn twig against the Almighty--BECAUSE IT'S FORGED BY A SHINIGAMI.

Ywach said when Ichigo got out of Kirge's jail "a quincy cannot contain another quincy." Ichigo's real blade is a blade of harmony between Hollow/Shinigami/Quincy. It cannot be broken by another Quincy. But Phoenix's asauchi based version of Zangetsu DOES break.

And so his shinigami forged blade breaks again. Along comes Tsukishimi and using his Book of End sets the record straight that "his blade did not break". Ichigo then goes and fights Ywach again with his fixed "shinigami-bankai".

2/3