Boku no Hero Academia

Mutts who don't understand true heroism. Why do they exist?

Baku best girl

toga works at walmart

But they take a bite out of crime!

I want to creampie Amajiki!

TWICED

Will he ever make up his mind?

>Toga will never do things that hurt to you

What if there is no traitor after all?

It would feel like a big copout. The twist would have to be really good to not make everybody feel like they're wasting time.

She deserves to BE hurt

Then this is all Mic's fault

Is it true that next ep will be fillter and not the end of Stain's arc?

no, the filler one is after the one that airs tomorow

I think it's the episode after next, actually. Tomorrow's episode is the end of Stain Arc, and then the next week's episode is the filler.

But it's the good kind of filler, fleshing out on things that the manga didn't have time for.

>Izuku will break Toga's hymen
>Toga will break Twice's heart
Being Twice is twice the suffering.

if he eats cum does he get the power of the person who's cum it is or does he just get cum power?

>It hurts, doesn't it?

The Best

Stain will break out and purge both villians and fake heroes

For once, I actually want BnHA filler.
There are so many undeveloped potential.

how could this scrawny fag actually scare Endeavor, does #2 mean nothing in the rankings

So wait, what is Shigaraki's plan? To have Toga and Twice annoy the Yakuza into suicide by hero?

That's because he has a point, it's aways scarier when there is a bit of truth in something like that

Cultural dissonance, Stain had lots of Kokoro and Tamashi. Endeavour was taken aback by how gakuhonasaied Stain was to see things through.

Stain is atheist tier

>heroes must act more selflessly
>instead of spearheading that change by being a selfless hero I will instead go around breaking the law and killing those who I don't like
>Wait why am I in jail
>REEEEE U DIDN'T LISTEN *tips uncompromising worldview*

Considering the chapter talking about the huge strain taking the drug and moving all that rock was taking on Mimic's body it might just be regular suicide.

I don't believe for a second that Shiggy actually wants to work with the Yakuza, so maybe something like that.

Of course! Twice is a very decisive man of action! Who the hell knows when that tentative wimp is actually going to come to any conclusion?

Is it a lewd? Source?

So what are the supposed ships?

Hol up, so Twice is able to copy people with their quirks intact.
Why didn't they just copy All for One x100?

are police going to

a) stay barely relevant
b) turn it up a notch now that the symbol of piece is gone
or
c) start doing some shady shit like using the anti-quirk guns after they take out the yakuza

Fedora-tier. Not all atheists are fedoras.

even if his means were wrong, his end is still correct. Just like an atheist.

>Mutts who don't understand true heroism
You mean Japs, right?

Who knows? Maybe he only copies the original quirk, maybe he can only copy one of a person at a time, or maybe they knew if another AfO existed he would immediately try to take over and cause a huge fight to the death.

Extremely lewd, but unfappable unless you happen to be into some very seriously heavy fetishes.

Charisma. Not so hard to believe.
Hell I had forgotten about this scene until it came up and I was literally taken aback, I forgot to breath for like 30 seconds.

I feel like Hori has never actually shown any real issues with heroes being treated as celebs so all of Stain's murder hobo goals just seem kinda dumb

>atheists
>correct

But where r proofs

Ah, she is obviously lying here.

honestly can't tell if you're actually religious or just trying really hard to fit in

Can someone explain what went on in this chapter to me? Not sure if it's just me, but reading Mangastream was very confusing.

Sauce it user, nothing can surprise or shock me

I'm not surprised. She is kind of trashy.

I think Hori is playing the long game with that. He keeps references Stain periodically.

I feel like he's planting the seeds that will eventually turn into a full scale arc about hero corruption/the dark side of the hero society.

>but unfappable unless you happen to be into some very seriously heavy fetishes.
Jokes on you, that's all I can get off to now.

Would you?

He's clearly joking.

I have seen a lot of gross pictures but this one takes the cake.

Like every other girl is the series and a handful of the guys, yes.

Twice's Rappa clone got its shit kicked in by Sir Nighteye, Twice lost a chunk of his mask by Sir Nighteye, and Mimic closed him off with Toga. Toga put a piece of cloth over Twice's broken mask, keeping him from splitting, and they reminisced about why they were there in the first place. They made fun of the Yakuza for being useless, and Mimic went berserk.

I see no reason not too.

>american

I don't want to fuck BLACKED girls

Is America a Sup Forums paradise?

Come on, this is kind of funny isn't it?

>HOW DARE YOU STEP IN TO SAVE YOUR FRIEND'S LIFE? YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT HIM TO DIE.

Thank you user

Stain's ends are correct according to his beliefs, and guess what, everyone believes in their beliefs

I feel like there have been plenty of opportunities to show at least something but it's always been like
>hero acts spoiled or fame hungry
>immediately jumps to action all selfless when there's danger or at least feels bad if they can't

the worst one is Endevour but there it's not even an issue of being a celebrity but being a creepy eugenics fuck with a boner for being the best

No problem!

Also Izuku realized when he fought Camie it was actually Toga.

Why did he never consider the possibility that the Villains might have a mind reader or some other Quirk that would allow them to gain intel?

>Cultural dissonance
What do you mean?

Memes are reality

Chapter 1 literally starts off with an explanation of the hero business and how some are in it for the fame and fortune.

Can someone post the edit of shiggy without the wrinkles

goddammit.

Only heroes have 'free' licenses to use their quirks as they see fit. You can get a conditional license as anyone, like Uraraka could get herself one to use her quirk for construction work, or Shinsou a license to mindcontrol terrorists in hostage situatinos and somesuch.

What I assume is that the police will get some 'general' license as well and are much more free in using their quirks they previously were not allowed to outside of specific situations.

I SAID SAUCE IT FAGGOT

Its kinda irrelevant though. Even Mt Lady came through and helped saved the kids at her sake.

Yeah but it's never shown to actually affect their work or be the only thing they care about.
Even that snake lady seems kind and helps civilians in that raid iirc.

It's super vanilla though, she's just a bit sadistic. Like, most Girls for M stuff is way more hardcore than whatever she pulls AND she loves the little shitter too.

>All these people who can't even get the general gist of this chapter
>expected to take people's opinions here seriously
Some of you fucks actually thought Toga could make clones with her blood last thread.

>I feel like Hori has never actually shown any real issues with heroes being treated as celebs
Not as of now, but like said he's obviously planting seeds. Momo's internship with the slut hero doing idol work is one of these. Endeavor too, of course. The very fact that there's a ranking system and UA Olympics too.

I think he was just trying to hide the fact the most wanted serial killer was captured by 3 kids while the entire police force and hero society couldn't do shit.

What are you trying to hide Froppy?

>What I assume is that the police will get some 'general' license as well and are much more free in using their quirks
pretty sure they don't have quirks officially

No, more like
>Why the FUCK did you not call an adult hero to come with you right away when you realized the danger?
And Deku knew Dog was right about that since he himself thought exactly that when he found Tenya and Stain

the curiosity is killing me

Not understanding the framework and mindset within the author who drew the comic operates due to difference in upbringing.

A more straightforward example would be indian villages selling their young girls to be prostitutes. It makes no sense and seems strange and offputting to us, but for them it is natural that things progress in such a way.

Similarly to the japanese the scene of a character overwhelming other great people with his sheer willpower is "normal", especially in the manga medium.

Is the Irinaka in the wall a clone or did MS just fuck it up when it should be "big bro Irinaka" or something?

Had a hard time understanding their translations in general, useless fucks

Nigger, more people than not have quirks and not everyone's is strong enough to become a hero or sidekick. Dog is in the police and has a quirk. Plenty others will have them as well. It's not like only the quirkless enter the police force, All Might only told Deku to become an officer because that's the only way a quirkless person can help in the way a hero can vigilante activities excluded, shit's looked down upon

>super vanilla
When permanent castration and violent sounding becomes "super vanilla" to you, you know that you're not a newfag anymore.

whoops, didn't mean to link the other guy's post, my bad

First it seemed like he can only copa a thing at the time, but in the last chapter it seemed he had a clone of toga and rappa at the same time, It might be fuckup on the part of hori, or after the toka clone got defetead he just sneaked into the room wher rappa and Kirishima fought, made a quick copy and then sneaked bakc.

SAUCE IT

>Momo's internship with the slut hero doing idol work is one of these

Its not though. Snake Lady was saving civilians during the AfO attack. Doing a commercial doesn't negate that, nor is doing commercials inherently bad. There would have to be a hero who skipped out saving someone to do some promo shit for it to work. But then that person wouldn't be ranked high anyway.

Thats the entire issue with the "Fame/Fortune" complaint. As its currently shown, there's no way to exactly abuse the system and gain fame without risking your life to fight villains and help others. Unless we're shown such a hero, its not exactly a problem.

Hell, MOST of the fame/fortune stuff we see is from All Might. No one else has as much merchandise and shit.

no

The last few pages of the chapter are confusing as hell. Is Twice hoping the heroes take Mimic down after he goes berserk? Or is mimic hoping the heroes go after Toga and twice by fucking thzm all up with his walls?

Nevermind i found the shit

>Momo's internship with the slut hero doing idol work is one of these. Endeavor too, of course.
yet they're both shown as competent heroes when it's time to hero
>The very fact that there's a ranking system and UA Olympics too.
doesn't feel that different from high class athletes

there's just no "this is actually bad" vibe, I'm not saying it needs to be an edgefest like the Boys or something, but it's hard to imagine Hori suddenly doing 180 with this when all the top heroes have already been shown to be ok people, or at least competent

Ayyy you're back. We've seen you do better than this, come on Amajikifag.

Yakuza have their own keigo and call superiors 'big bro = aniki' and blah.
Twice was told to become a yakuza, so he's only mimicking their speech. He immediately drops it after Rappa clone jobs.

But I genuinely don't think it's bad. Yeah, a bit of urethra-churning, but that's nothing. And she doesn't castrate him in the way that he's incapable of doing anything at all, he just can't cum without permission because magic.

deku will eventually take them on maybe some kind of corrupted hero society who is doing shady stuff or maybe even why some villians who need actually help are instead condemned and left in the dirt like Twice who was a great example of someone who needed actually help

Which is why Stain is full of shit

pretty sure I read somewhere police are all quirkless, Chief and Sansa could just have passive mutations with no actual ability or something

Twice and Toga don't give a shit about the Yakuza. They're just there to fuck shit up and ruin their plans if possible. Mimic is mad as fuck cause now he has those 2 fuckwads in addition to all the heroes and is doing everything he can to get Overhaul and Eri out.

Good for you i found it