>Canada

rat should have turned brown

Canada is the best turtle

ANGLO PRIDE
WORLDWIDE

>April O'neal is Ireland

this

The big true true

This is why you dont include americans into the anglosphere.

this

>Shadman

Canada still too large
>snadman

>Australia should be Michelangelo
>New Zealand should be Leonardo
>America should be Raphael
>Canada should be Donatello

OOF

Shouldn't you be watching your wife get BEAKED?

Friendly reminder Straya used to be New Holland

Friendly reminder New York was founded as New Amsterdam

Friendly reminder the Dutch had the most profitable empire with less than half the land mass and was the richest nation in europe for 3 centuries, when anglo's started copying our ways they were only the most succesful for a single century before the US took over the #1 spot.

manlets when will they learn

>Literal no freespeech
>pm is communist cuck child
>letting major population centers outlaw hunting animals
I like Canada, but you guys have some major issues

Btw im looking to move out of the U.S. once my Military contract is up are Australia and New Zealand the best places to move?

>shadman

Shut up, chink.

So when do we go back to restore the homeland.

This

if only you really knew. the US should be the size of a building next Britain, and the rest microscopic in terms of economics and real political influence

Ok. Great. Thanks for the great reminder friendly friend.

LET THE SPICE FLOW

Australia is pathetic economically and militarily. The idea that we're some decrepit old rat whilst you're a ninja turtle is absolutely abusrd. We'd glass the fuck out of you bogan cunts if you dared step out of line. You're lucky the last time we nuked you we didn't touch the populated areas,

Same goes for Canada and New Zealand. Only for the USA does this picture stand true.

All that mutt breeding with the blacks have made amerimutts larger than us. It's a price to pay to remain pure.

Can't Splinter defeat the turtles in the cannon?

Fuck off frenchie. This is an american thread

shut up rat boy you're delusional old man

Friendly reminder: Britain is our greatest ally and the Dutch only cared about us for money.

>5'11"
>6'0"

I already plan to.

>Australia should be April's right tit
>New Zealand should be April's left tit
>America should be Shredder

maybe Canada can be that mindless android body thing that Krang rides around in, and inside the cockpit it's Justin Trudeau in blackface

>shadman

Canada should be transgender

And this is another divide and conquer thread. You kikes have been in overdrive lately. Of course it's going to turn into the eternal leaf vs the mutt vs starya vs bongs.

They will laugh their ass off as we all squabble against each other. Pathetic

okay tyrone sanchez my fellow white nordic american

doesn't America own it's freedom to France

>LET THE SPICE FLOW
He who controls the spice controls the universe.

this anology is so goofy that it's meme-tier. Can we get other ridiculous compairsons going? Who would America be in naruto?

Insult to michey desu

And they owe their freedom to us. Debt repaid.

Delete this.

Somebody cap this glorious Jap.
My sides are gone

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=s9HDcTtzyQE

The fox

Yo Hardware! I wanted to watch that video ever since i saw clips of it in this video youtube.com/watch?v=gMW0PgeV0_U
Any good??

The irony is France would likely be freer had Germany won

>frenchie
how?
if you're talking about WW2 you should have stayed home tbqh

If Germany had held France tighter, you'd have ended up like Dresden and no one would have shed a tear.

Well not "literal"

At the end of the day we all know who the enemy is.

Will their suffering ever end?

I hate my country sometimes...

>if you're talking about WW2 you should have stayed home tbqh

If we stated home, you'd be a failed Romania tier ex-soviet state right now.

>**stayed

Too much fermented Jew.

>Australia and NZ aren't even humans

I do hope so. Did summer officially begin in Israel cause they went into overdrive lately.

>implying Romania was shit under german influence
wew lad

The Dutch cared for the wellbeing of other people, we lived in peace with almost any other race until anglo's came in and fucked it all up

The VOC was funded by tax paid from all classes, lower, middle and upper classes, so when spices and other materials were brought back we shared the profits

the enterprise didn't just uplift the rich like anglo's did, it enriched the lower, middle and upper classes, everyone's quality of life improved
this selflessness, this altruistic way of doing business is something anglo's cannot comprehend, hence they will always remain the little hostile inbred bucktoothed brother of europe

true to realty then

And Japan can be Americas fucking outhouse because we all know they love dropping bombs on you, you useless fucking gook.

>implying the USSR and UK wouldn't have won the war eventually, anyway
>implying the USSR wouldn't have just annexed nearly all of western Europe and turned it into a commie shithole

t. poojeet on work visa

The rat can still kick ass if you recall.

But you're fading. Among due to allowing the cancer of too much diversity into your society. Truth, we're all suffering, but there doesn't seem to the groundswell of traditionalism rising in Britain. You seem to be doubling down on death.

>Any good??
I showed it to my nephew and his friends, they were all 18 a couple of years ago and they all liked it.
I was surprised that the kids of today found it entertaining.
There's a song in the movie by Johnny rotten of Sex Pistols fame.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMaVIAlJlnw

Fucking hell thats funny

Let's forget about the world war with the portuguese, which was lost for the dutch btw. So much peace.

Best ITT.

USSR without lend lead was doomed. Didn't have enough trucks. The Studebaker saved them.

>implying the USSR would've survived without American aid

oh fuck
chink fight

To the americans who can dish but not take straya and un zud suffered horrendous losses in both wars while you were taking your sweet time.
In our case to this day every town has a memorial to the boys that never came home.

If you stayed home the USSR wouldn't have had enough lend lease to defeat Germany.

its funny you nig

>chink fight

Nice

>implying lend lease requires us to actually put boots on the ground

If we would have stayed home, there wouldn't have been any check on the USSR's power after the war.

wut