SERIOUSLY

I just read the Indictment by Mueller and these Russians are literally being charged with running Fake Social Media accounts so SERIOUSLY are any of you libtards really advocating for a Trampling of MUH Freedom of Speech over Fake Social Media Accounts in that case why not shut down the Onion or Hustlaz ?
READ THE INDICTMENTS YOURSELF THIS IS BEYOND HEAD ASS cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/a-brief-history-of-the-kremlin-trolls/
youtu.be/O7R4QxDBKFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good hopefully it kills their operations on Twitter, reddit, and Sup Forums in time for 2018 midterms

Who wants to trample your freedom of speech? Were you in the indictment?

EVERY COUNTRY USES FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTNETS TO SPEW THEIR OWN PROPAGANDA YOU DUMB RETARDED INBRED FROG POSTER

jesus christ why are you people even allowed to breath oxygen

So if I started a fake account and convinced someone to vote for Trump did I "interfere with the election"?

Are you a non-US agent working with other non-US persons and entities to coordinate your disinformation in order to sow hatred among the voting public during an election?

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Still is just online shitposting, aren't people supposed to know not to trust anything that's posted online on unverified sources?

this is just one big joke, just educate your people, problem solved. As long as they don't hack directly into the actual votes, it's a complete non-issue.

So, it's not a joke. It was a well funded conspiracy coordinated by a foreign state to get people like you to do their political work on the premise that it was a joke.

WAAAIITT

WAIT A SECOND

THATS WHAT THIS IS?!

AHAHAHAH I TOLD YOU FUCKING SHILLS YOU WERE GOING TO LIVE TO REGRET YOUR ACTIONS AHAHAHAHAHA

you got buttfucked by russian shills and you're asking for seconds.

fucking cuck

Please keep pushing this shit. I hope you lefties double down. Keep this collusion narrative up for as long as possible. You're immune to the ridicule by now.

Sounds like the shakes of a man who bought a stolen car and knows it is about to be repossessed. Man, you know that deal was too good to be true.

Nailed it!

Even Nigeria?

how? by shitposting on facebook? you're gonna have to do better than that

So when are they going to crack down on all the Mexican nationals that interfered in the election?

Lot's of Nigerian princes, but it's hard to tell, could just be a big family.

MEMOGATE

Nigger, that's done daily here. See all those flags and remember all the hillary memes and infographics?

Wait, it gets better! According to The Saker, Mueller has indicted an anti-Russian CIA operation that was run out of St. Petersburg.

thesaker.is/a-brief-history-of-the-kremlin-trolls/

This. Except maybe Ireland.

Talk about a fucking run on sentence. Too inbred to complete high school?

ADL force 1 is in full swing on/pol/, do any actual anons still browse this board? No actual/pol/lack advocates gun control, no actual user believes the Russian narrative in the context that (((they're)) running with, no actual/pol/lack posts smug Obamas. How do we regain control of our board?

So I wonder if the Russians are going to set up an investigation to indict all the CIA anti-Kremlin propaganda operations that have been going on in Europe for decades....

So what about John Oliver?

i retweeted a thing, i'm a foreign election hacker now, indict me mueller, do it faggot

Hey look, it's one of the Trump supporters they bussed into Warsaw! How does it feel to be a pawn?

Much like how there's been an 18 month tantrum/smear campaign against trump masquerading as "satire"?

This

Ban the bots

BREAKING: Russians charged under the No-Trolling Act of 1829

BREAKING: Pretending to be American is illegal unless you're from Mexico.

What about Israeli PM Nuttyahoo having his bed buddy, Jared Kushner, tell Flynn to try and block that upcoming UN vote castigating Israel for its genocide of Palestinians?

Or can't Jews be indicted for treason?

Maybe we should indict this guy, he fits your description.

>non-US agent working with other non-US persons and entities to coordinate your disinformation in order to sow hatred among the voting public during an election?
Yes to all

the absolute madman

Have you read the indictment?

YES

I cant fuckin wait for Trump to win again.

Yup. No one is coming after us they are coming after the people in the indictment.

We dont/we hope that this is just the precursor to prosecuting shills. If that doesn’t happen Sup Forums is dead forever

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

Yeah, this is literally nothing - a big, old fashioned nothingburger. I think we should all go to bed. I'm so sorry but I must sleep now.

Not satire. God Emperor is legit a degen.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

L-l-look at this dude
*wheeze
Look at this dude
>non-US agent working with other non-US persons and entities to coordinate your disinformation in order to sow hatred among the voting public during an election?
Yes LeL

To think there hasn't been some well funded campaign by some outside government to interfere with our Presidential elections every time we have one shows how politically naive and dumb downed by the media you really are. You should not be able to vote because of pure stupidity.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

American rights dont apply to foriegn nationals. They have no freedom of speech here.

You know, the absolute irony about posts like these is that everyone on Sup Forums knows this shit is being spread by shariablue, an organization solely dedicated to sowing disinformation and spreading anti-Trump propaganda online. For a group that claims to hate everything about Nazis, libtards really take Goebbel's teachings to heart.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Do jews count?

>russians openly wiring money and agents into the US to run psy-ops on the american people and influence internal affairs
>nothing burger
pick one. everyone from the cold war era is rolling in their graves right now that this occurred.

When do we go after the JIDF? Or Canada? Does Russia or China get to do it back to us? We've got glow in the dark niggers here that we know fuck around on Chinese and Russian social media.

>people like you to do their dirty work
Imagine saying this while literally being a shill. Hang yourself hypocrite, maybe we should look at the effect of Russian shilling vs THE ENTIRE MEDIA SYSTEM OF THE US

Go to sleep. Aren't you tired? We should get some sleep.

I see we are at the bargaining stage, poltard.

You are made of alfalfa.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking hell holy mother Mary Joseph hahaha

And Trevor Noah

This is damage control for fbi since they botched Cruz warnings. "Look guys, see? We're still needed and good, we got 13 Russians for shit posting! Ignore our inept stuff p-please!"

Soooooooo what about Hillary's fake tweetr followers?

Russian interference?

I pick nothingburger. What was the effect of this shilling? How widespread was it? Something tells me your dumb bitch ass is a lot more than the Russians. Seriously youre a fucking loser dude

Or the Colbert Report or Jim Miller's show or Jimmy Kimbell or Conan Obrien or really any channel aside from CSPAN or other TV shows which literally just show people going through ordinary daily processes.

They bent everyone's message not just the right.

So what about John Oliver? Trevor Noah? Half the Hollywood celebs were bragging about how they're foreign immigrants. Did they all sign up with the proper letter agencies before spouting political tripe at the Oscars?

They're on major national television, all I did was troll some Twitter accounts fucking LeL

Spicy!

Our point precisely.

when are they going to crack down on extremist Kenyan twitter hackers like malik obama

>Yes to all
Sadly it will also cover pic related, so it is a slippery slope. I would advocate sending to gitmo anybody who was at some point worked with BBC though

seriously, what the fuck are these fags going on about

have they never heard of the lulz before

have they never seen what the propaganda arm that is the United States collective media conglomerates is

no one can be this stupid. even this thread is a fuckin psyop, that's the only thing that makes sense

The libtards won't reply in this thread because they have no foundation for argument. This is how they work. They abort as soon as they are invalidated, start a new thread, then proceed to bump new threads you slide envy counter argument

SANCTIONS ON POLAND FUCKING RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

If the American public is dumb enough to be subverted by twitter memes then fuck it let the country burn

Paranoia sets in. Grip on reality failing.

no goy, illegals voting isn't possible in significant numbers

You are sweaty.

Helo felo megapedes

the big lines yes, all this amounts too is online shitposting
also
>no impact on the election

IT WAS THE FUCKIN PEROGI NIGGERS ALL ALONG

ding ding ding

Finna turn into bongland and get V& for "hate speech" as well as shitposting on normiebook.

>reading comprehension never took hold

This indictment is the end of the rope for the Russian narrative, if this is pressed it opens a whole can of worms for the liberal media, who are mostly foreign or under foreign leadership.

Did you try to sweety post?

so nothing to say, no arguments? I figured

now hold on a minute, those look like jews

We are in dark times, when Jews in the white house call for the arrest of anyone in Social media they disagree with. I have been called a Russian bot several times by normies, that just cant fathom a red blooded American would support Trump. Honestly i wonder where all this will lead, I personally think its all BS and one giant witch hunt.

What do you want me to argue?

>Online shitposting
Sticks and stones will break my bones but there will always be something said that offends a liberal. Shitposting isn't illegal in this country fagget. You might be facing some jail time in trudeau land though.

Sounds like projection. Going against you faggots is kind of like facing a football team that only has one playbook and we already know all your plays.

precedent set, thanks Mueller!

All of those people are guilty

lotta jews for a jew jew jew

Cernovich weighs in:
youtu.be/O7R4QxDBKFw

I blame the boomers. A bunch of old fucks that don’t understand social media and assume every article posted online is true.