Sup Forums Frid/a/y Night Osu!

It's time for Friday Night Osu, the casual get-together of rhythm game loving anons that's been around for years!

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. We usually play 3-6* star songs depending on who shows up. You can download the game for free at osu.ppy.sh/

mp link: osu.ppy.sh/community/matches/35025919

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/community/matches/35027448
translate.google.com/#ja/en/osu game
osu.ppy.sh/b/622997)?
osu.ppy.sh/b/622997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw just got back from holidays and skill has rusted away
any good derust maps?

time to struggle with easy beatmaps like the pleb i am!

it crashed lol

Bancho?

rip

Perfect timing thanks ppy.

osu.ppy.sh/community/matches/35027448
New lobby

What difficulty are you guys playing at lately? Haven't played since last year and I lost like 40k ranks and can no longer do a lot of the maps i found easy.

I'm trying to find a song but I think it's deleted

It wasn't a Madoka song but it had a nice madoka background with Homura falling down or something with wings. It was like 5-6 stars iirc, it was unique sounding song.

do you remember anything else about it? mapper, artist, a piece of melody?

I think I know which one you're talking about but I don't remember the name, I'll check if I have it.

It was a pretty nice looking dark background, the characters were on the side.

Now that I think about it maybe a Madoka song but it wasn't an op or ed. It was like a mix, but I'm not sure if it was techno or not. Maybe something similar

Oh yeah and it starts out with some dialogue

translate.google.com/#ja/en/osu game

google knows

is it grief & madness by helblinde (osu.ppy.sh/b/622997)?
has a darkish bg with the characters on one side and starts with some vocal samples

>osu.ppy.sh/b/622997
Yes thank you.

huh, nice

Beat streams are a mistake and ruin beatmaps. They don't rely on the player's accuracy or rhythm but rather how fast they can mash their mouse buttons.
Use a goddamn slider instead.

They're fun as fuck to clear though

I started a few days ago and I can fc 2.5 star maps now after a couple tries. It seems like I should be able to move up to 3s but they are way too hard, what do?

play more
lots more
lots, lots, lots more.

play 2stars with hard rock mod

Play more doing what though? Should I just be attempting 3 stars until I can do it, or do I just keep grinding 2 stars? The latter doesn't seem like it will do much for me.

attempt maps that are hard for you, but eventually doable to full combo. Playing for passes is sometimes okay too, but don't play for SSs.

>mouse buttons
Wait you clear them when spamming both mouse and keyboard? That'd make a lot of sense suddenly.

I scraped off the printing of the Z button on my laptop because of this game.

How's X-kun going?

Ree

Who else >freezing hands here?

We still have 8 spaces left!

JAPANESE GOBURIN

>tfw 100% accuracy

dont know

hey, theres apparently a ~16 second video out there of cookiezi, but im not sure about the details. anyone have info on this?

There's a meetup in China with many players right now, there's tons of those videos.

it was fun