Would you summon Astolfo then ignore the holy grail war to do SOL stuff?

Would you summon Astolfo then ignore the holy grail war to do SOL stuff?

Even if you ignored it, other masters would still come to kill you/him

If I summoned Astolfo I would order him to kill himself and then try to summon someone else.

i can just leave the city

I would lick that belly button and reduce him to jelly.

Nope, I'd burn the fag.
This too

pretty sure you can only summon one servant, otherwise every master would keep doing that till they got an OP servant

>Other heroes can't follow you.
Nice logic there.

I want to suck the holy grail under her skirt.

Kiwitsugu made sure to kill Keyneth to avoid having him summon another Servant.

how would they even know who i am/

So why dont people keep re-summoning servants till they get an OP one?

Because it's not random what servant you get, most masters pick out an artifact in order to summon a specific servant

>tfw the masters are too stupid to reroll and every FGO player would fuck them up

No I would win the war and use my wish to turn Astolfo into a girl

It's not that.
It's because if you are a servant-less master and you find a master-less servant you can make a new pact, like Rin did with Seiba in F/SN.

You can't cut yourself off from the Grail's mana supply unless you could somehow support a servant all on your own, which is very unlikely.

if caster or someone tried sacrificing people or something like that astolfo would probably jump and and save people. if you picked a different servant who didnt give a shit about other people tho then it might work.

I want to take Astolfo to a cafe and have him feed me cake while saiyng "Ahhh"

What kind of underwear does he wear?

The inexistent kind

>summon Astolfo
>participate in the war
>form a great bond with him as we beat other master
>finally wish for him to become real and marry me

>Wider chest than hips
Gay

Unlikely? That's literally my plan. Mana infusions everyday.

Canonically black thongs

If I used all my command seals, could I order him to transform into a girl?

>pretty sure you can only summon one servant, otherwise every master would keep doing that till they got an OP servant

>f2poorfags

There's a limit to the containers. If they're all full you need to kill a Servant to free up space.
You basically have to use a CS if you get a shitty Servant to try and reroll because they sure as hell ain't gonna just commit suicide for you.

Astolfo a shit, no thanks.

>H73
CHILD
BEARING
HIPS

What exactly does he ride?

So you just need to dick him very often?

I fail to see the problem, user.

that's not at all how it works

its a fucking rider how are they supposed to catch him

Does astolfo shave his balls

I shave them for him

My erect cock.

What is the possibility of another Carnival Phantasm?

So... Is it okay to post female characters with flat exposed chest now?

Has there ever been a last second trap reveal? They always come right out of the gate with it. If I was going to put a trap in my show I'd keep that shit on ice until the last possible second, hell I'd wait until season 2 when doujins have already been made of the wrong gender.

I would rape him to death!

Not the same thing, but there was the reverse trap in Haganai who they led you to believe was male for a good while if I remember correctly

So the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne were all very gay?

I would win and waste my wish to turn him into an actual girl.

So does this awful thing die along with its shitty dom master?

Eleven manly men and one feminine crossdresser.

Sounds like a wild party.

Sure, we'd go to school together, have all the guys hit on him, then have him suck my dick during lunch

Can i support my servant if he/she eats the town people's mana in other city?

I will be giving him so much extra mana that he'll be able to spam his Noble Phantasm.

No, he killed him so he could recontract with another Servant you damned secondary. As long as a Master lives and has even one Command Spell, they can recontract with another Servant who has lost their Master

Probably not, because the reason Fuyuki City is important is because it's on top of a mess of Ley Lines.

Astolfo's alignment is Lawful Good, like Artoria's. You would need to use a Command Spell to do that. And then watch your back from then on as he would probably be trying to kill you

All you people who say they'd give him lots of mana need to provide evidence that male Servants can absorb mana through their boypussy

What I am strong and competent like Bazett? I can just fuck off and kill this fag.

And yet she still got killed by Kirei

And even if they don't have command spells anymore they can potentially transfer them from someone else.

>alignment
the only thing hes going to be "aligned" to is muh dick

What

i'd ravage him every night

>her

I would firmly pat his head to make my dominance over him clear.

Once our places in this world was made clear, understood, and accepted. I would continually molest him by lifting his skirt and brushing my much stronger body against his while holding those soft hips to further the disparity in our class.

Once I were to deem him worthy, I would grab his bare chest and hold him against the (wall, bed, desk etc.) while simultaneously pumping him full of my seed. No need for warning. It is likely he would weakly attempt to stop the undignified position destiny had prepared for him. The meek frame would stand no chance, the grail war had predetermined this from the start.

164cm/56kg...Imagine how much fun it would be to manhandle his delicate body. no need for a command seal, It is as if the grail meant for this to happen.

Once filled and bright red in the face, I would make him take a shower. With his steamy cute body clean ( preferably in a loose shirt and panties) we would sleep with his head purring against my chest.

Fuck the war, I have other plans.

He's a top though, and probably way stronger than you. And 164cm/56kg isn't that small for fucks sake, most people I see aren't that much taller than me.

>top
yeah sure

>isn't that small for fucks sake
may not be small but certainly able to be overpowered easily

(((original poster to your reply)))

Its very hard for me to believe that this is a "top" from what I've seen so far.

Sure maybe not that small, but petite and smaller than a lot of girls. 56kg is an interesting weight, though in my case he is somewhat smaller. I'm sure I can overpower him, not that I would have to. My head cannon states he would want it deep inside his heart.

The average man where im from is 183cm+.
Astolfo is tiny.

I want to fugg astolfo

From what I've read of him, I'm pretty sure he's fucked at least 1 guy. Also, that 'is' fanart, so not a really good judge of character. You say smaller than a lot of girls, but as someone who is the same height, I find myself looking down at most girls I see on the street. But back to being overpowered, he's supposed to be a legendary knight, so that should be taken into consideration.

You can't compare yourself to him just by height.

Chances are you are not a trap, you are a red blooded alpha male patriarch.

as for overpowering him, I was making comparisons to the real world. qt feminine boipussy is generally frail from being so feminine and at that weight he isn't scaring too many people.

Though strength and height aren't perfectly parallel so you can have one without the other

But really from the show alone I feel her strength is purely magic. her ordinary body wouldn't be powerful.

The amount of lust I have for Astolofo is unparalleled

Astolfo is still one of Charlemagne's paladins, and a pretty strong one, he will easily overpower any normal human being. That's not the point though. If he likes you - he'll play along just for the fun of it.

that just makes me even harder now.

I'm also the same weight. I'm actually just a tad shorter and lighter. I've been mistaken for a girl before, but I'm not on astolfo's level even close. I've seen a few fully grown adults shorter than me irl.

LONDON

When will they learn?
To be dicksluts that is

I too have been mistaken for a girl during a time last year when my hair was long enough to reach my back. I must have been the hairiest manliest girl that old lady had ever seen.

honeslty if traps were even half as cute as astolfo i'd leave my gf.

>has a gf
Kill yourself out of Sup Forums
You are not welcome here

I just said I prefer 2D can you read?

>gf
Kill yourself

Nothings more annoying than having your hand raised for a question in a college lecture only to have your senile professor say "Yes miss?"

I can attest to this, being a male that is 156cm and 49kg. Packing on muscle means adding weight and the opposite for the reverse. It would be easy for someone just 40lbs over to hold me down. Not that i would complain

I'm going to hold you down and force you to accept all the dick a single male can possibly provide

I want to take astolfo on a date.

Get in line.

>Rider of BLACK

L O N D O N

Just skipping a few steps.

A hipogriff

>tfw not worthy to summon Astolfo
He had hate me and call me a loser

No-one is worthy of such a perfect being. Don't feel bad.

The real question is what are his dick measurements.
I'd say 5.1 x 4.80