Ummm

Am I crazy for thinking its a little bit overboard to indict someon for the sole reason of campaigning against dear leader Hillary?

Am i supposed to just bend over and accept this, simply because those being indicted were Russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1035477/download
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5036323/Facebook-Twitter-tell-Congress-Russia-linked-posts.html
cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>telling the truth is information warfare

Yes. Obey

Read the indictment

justice.gov/file/1035477/download

They weren't solely campaigning AGAINST Hillary, they were trying to stir up shit the whole time. They started anti-Trump protests.

They are foreign actors working on behalf of a foreign government, not US citizens, so it's information warfare, ie the battle for all of your easy manipulated minds

SHITPOSTING IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE

INDICT ALL TWITTER USERS WITH ANIME AND LITTLE FROG AVATARS

ONLY A RUSSIAN WOULD BE AGAINST HILLARY BECAUSE CLINTON IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN AMERICA AND EVERYONE LIKES HER

IT'S HER TURN RUSSIANS

A total bullshit spin job by the liberal media. I did not want Hillary to win. I want to create chaos. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5036323/Facebook-Twitter-tell-Congress-Russia-linked-posts.html

And?

>information warfare
>an INFO WAR

Yes telling the truth and creating political debate - that's dangerous.

13 Russians swayed the election of the worlds biggest superpower

If this was so easy, Russia should be able to rule the world with less than 100 people.

It's all bullshit, top to bottom.

pic unrelated

remember September 11? Everybody just accepted that I guess

I didn't votw for Trump and eve I think these are bullshit.

These are a buncha Russian assholes making money off anti-Hillary clickbait. Plenty were doing the same with pro-Hillary anti-Trump sites. There was disinfo all around on every side.

So trying to pin this all on the media going completely Fuck Trump is retarded.

fuck off russia

Russians are tearing America apart. It's a genius strategy.

>13 Russians with the tacit support and approval of the russian government*

indeed

this whole thing has become a joke, the FBI & DOJ are prosecuting people for political posts on Twitter....... but yet when they receive a tip about a crazy kid in Florida - they don't do a damn thing

The idea that Russia could influence the election itself sounds like a Russia psyop. They want to make us think our elections are so easily invalidated.

Hillary is pretty much empowering Russia's play for Americans to lose faith in their elections and destablize us.

Take off your meme flag Vlad

Has this been proven at all?

Why isnt the NY times considered to be Mexican propaganda?

take of your meme flag vlad

Trolling is a federal crime

Illegal aliens voting is not a problem.

What went wrong?

Just restating what I am saying. If all Russia needed was 13 agents in the US to change the election outcome, they should be able to rule the fucking world with like 100 people.

Fucking bullshit, top to bottom. Democrats going full retard on this. They will now claim the entire election was invalid because of RUSSIAN HACKERS and demand Hillary be put in, because it was her turn.

Guess those Rooskies also stole the primary 4 Hillary away from Sanders?

They were the retards claiming he was colluding with them.I wouldn’t be surprised if these cocksuckers were working with them to crank up their falling ratings.

Comrades, you are the resistance
THIS IS THE INFO WAR
suka bylat

Truth is literally toxic to Jews.

Both sides buddy, not just Trump.

are you pretending to be suprised that realpolitik exists or are you a moron

13 Russians can do what Soros billions can't. Amazing

So if i post in favor of say Le Pen over Macron then im a foreign agent who should be prosecuted?

I think if the cia banged your wife you would thank them

Just because it exists doesn't make it legal

If Russians are guilty so are news outlets trying to sway opinion. It's fucking obsurd and has been since day one.

Mueller indicts 13-16 Russians and 3 Russian companies overseas?

This a joke?

- they'll never be extradited
- the companies will dissolve and change names

I just sent my story to CNN
The truth is that Germany was behind it all and I was a member of a elite shitposting division. I reported directly to Fuhrer Merkel at the end of each day

FACEBOOK ADS

Even if it didn't change the outcome it still is essentially trying to incite political violence

foreign nationals pretending to be american citizens to defraud others is a crime here, Ivan.

i'm sorry your country is a shithole. just because you haven't fixed that in a couple decades doesn't mean that making other places shitty is the answer.

What I've said all along is true. Russians were playing both sides. Who gives a fuck, the election is over. My goodness.

wtf does " Russians " even mean

>I wouldn’t be surprised if these cocksuckers were working with them to crank up their falling ratings.

Bingo

>he doesn't know commies won
>the irony of this post

Meanwhile, Soros with his hundred+ NGOs, tens of thousands of employees, 18 billions... can't influence shit.

who exactly are the " Russians "

You honestly think we didn't all know it was propaganda? Not all propaganda is lies though. At least we had fun shitposting. Also, newfag detected.

>didn't interfere with the outcome of the election
>to help Donald Trump win

>indict someon for the sole reason of campaigning against dear leader Hillary?

does RT = the " Russians "?

Nope!
Not to help Trump.
Just Chaos.

That’s a wrap. CNN wasted a year with their fantasy story.

Trump will forge forward MAGA-ing

For any american citizen this is fine. Foreign nationals may have crossed one of those legal lines that do not get as much attention.

Red square shills are strong in this thread.
I hope they all get extradited to the US

IT WAS HER TURN

SHE WOULD HAVE WON

REEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIAN HACKERS

IMPEACH
IMPEACH
IMPEACH

I'm getting sick of the farce investigation

does the " russians " = the kremlin?
does the " russians " = Putin?

This is what is called political subterfuge..this is the glow in the dark attack on your country like all us countries have been going through for a long time:

1)put 2 (in our case up to 4) lesser evil candidates.

2)You have a candidate you want to win to push an agenda (Hillary Cunton)

3)If you fuck up and lesser evil candidate wins (Your case Trump)...use the dirt you have to impede his presidency and get them impeached or create so much shit that he becomes a lame duck

4)Push the populace to chose the lesser evil of your choice.

Welcome to shithole country politics...you have been usurped by glow in the darkies

"No americans were participants." - Rod Rosenstein.

Investigation's over, lads.

Information warfare? So literally freedom of speech? KEK

FACEBOOK ADS

THEY ARE JUST MAD THEY FUCKING LOST

In this indictment

Read the fucking indictments you retarded Shareblue shill. PS" you're next, this is a precedent and all the Soros linked NGOs are going down.

It isn't legal precedence that all offenders now have to be charged, this is the executive branch choosing which charges to file

the indictment is for helping trump... then afterwards undermining him.

A serbian jew double bluff.

Deep State strikes back. Any of you naive souls that just thought they'd roll over and die for you are painfully unaware.

I'm convinced Obama could be caught on camera masturbating while he parked bullets in the back of kids heads and they would spin, deflect, do something and still have 40% of the population on their side.

Hahhahahaab. Omfg. Seriously? Untold millions spent for what? An indictment on shitposting Russians? Jesus Christ Muller, just do everyone a fav and eat some fuckin glass. You absolute failure. No WONDER people don’t respect the law.

They’ve been doing that since the 30’s. Republicans made a fuss, democrats and Hollywood dismissed it and made up terms like McCarthyism and red baiting. So what’s changed?

The description of what the Russians were doing is the same shit that Sup Forums was talking about/doing the Russians stole from us.

MSNBC still struggling to maintain the lie. They are rekt!
*deepest breath ever
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*continues to infinity

You gladly take Russian money for some facebook ads.
But you get supremely butthurt when Hillary isn't elected and will blame just about anyone over it.

Except Israel of course. Israel never dindu noffin.
Seems a little bit weird to me.

Are they going to go after Soros and his foundation next?

13 Russians defeated the multi million dollar Hillary campaign by shitposting on the internet. No Trump collusion yet? Just some Russians making posts. That's all it took to lose Hillary the election 13 guys typing on their keyboards and hitting submit on a few social networks.

ban facebook and twitter now pls

So when will the indictments against AIPAC, ADL and JIDF members be dropping?

So?

This is good news. Now we can correlate the term "information warfare" to everything the left does to keep its useful idiots in checks. From shareblue, correct the record, to the baseless MSM.

Information warfare, aka "boo hoo these are our idiots not yours"

GO HOME IVAN YOU'RE DRUNK.

Oh god not this shit again.
>2016
>Deep state documents
>ROARRRR ALEX JONES
>1776

>They are foreign actors working on behalf of a foreign government
>Information warfare when Russia does it
>"Advertising" and not Chinese propaganda when China does it
> Not foreign actors working on behalf of a foreign government when Israel does it
Did you know China has propaganda running 247 in times square. While I'm not arguing for or against this. You can't say its ok for China or Israel to do this but not ok when Russia does the same exact thing.

thats what i was thinking

correct

Hillary did not win, they will stop Trump in his tracks by fucking with every move he makes

Welcome to shithole politics, glow in the darky tactics to fuck with your democracy...was onlt a matter of time before they turned on the only people left to rob...you, the people...now they need to take away your guns to complete the shit show

You are a brilliant bastard

Just move to Russia. They have plenty of stuff that you'd eagerly bend over for.

>hurr durr russians posted stuff online and now i literally can't stop myself from acting like a retard!!! arrest them NOW!!

So McCarthy was right all the time?
Poor lad is dead now.

If spamming and shitposting were forms of warfare, Sup Forums would be a superpower.

Holy shit, a Russian shill makes a thread saying Russian shilling is OK and you incels fall over yourselves to suck his dick in appreciation.

Treason

cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html

Nothing about the organizing of anti-Trump protests and ads

And the world should watch silently as we bomb those who disagree
Fuck that
Any one form any nation can have a voice this is what sets us apart
I did not see any Russians voteing and they have the right to talk just as you to breath

Information warfare against the US. No anything that is anti-Hillary is not against the US it is for the US.

The damn US government is legally allowed to disseminate pro USA propaganda on the US citizens due to the patriot act.

It was the Russians showing us facts the US govt refused to give us.

A good example is Comey clearing Hillarys name when we had numerous documents incriminating her.

See:

>You honestly think we didn't all know it was propaganda?
You fucking middle school incels take the fake shit from this board, confuse it for reality and go shoot up schools.
You don't know what is real and what is propaganda.

Excellent post.

If FBI arrested all shareblue, then Sup Forums would no longer be able to use that as an argument anytime someone says something they disagree with. Seriously, Sup Forums would be destroyed overnight.

Are you retarded? Do you actually believe that? You don't think it was Soros and company even though, their trademark prefab signs were at every protest? Open your eyes, fool.

Yeah maybe you are because legally, that's enough reason to indict someone, especially someone related to a foreign power which has made it clear via a paper trail they wanted to influence our election.
Now whether or not it's actually going to have any effect on whether or not Trump maintains presidency is an entirely different story. The question there would be proving if the Russian interefence even mattered, because showing several million of dollars spent by Russians is kind of dwarfed by Hillary's spending of hundreds of millions. At the moment it's not looking like there was a correlation between money spent and voter choice, so unless we can prove the outside organization did something particularly nefarious with their money that caused a flip that wouldn't have happened otherwise, it's a moot point.

Criminally unchecked quints.