Shingeki no Kyojin

Fuck grisha
Chapter here

best girl

After everything we have seen, why would they trust one of the most crucial missions to 4 children? Why wouldn't you make teenagers/early adults into titans? I get the biggest reason is because BRA had to join the trainees and befriend the MC and then had to join the corps for the twist, but after learning everything it was fucking retarded.

Grisha did nothing wrong. I'm like 99% certain Frieda wanted to die, knowing it would be for the best.

Best Shingekis

BRA are the best.

That's not even a fair point given that Daz who was an adult if I remember right was still able to join the trainees.

This.

>yfw it hits the fan

he was a ymirfag

JM soon

Zeke did nothing wrong. I'm like 99% certain Erwin wanted to die, knowing it would be for the best.

because children are easy to control, they won't get any wild ideas or perrsonal goals unless they grow up, that's what happened with reiner, his absolute state of the mind is because he stayed their too long, children are simple minded

Because besides Maggath,Marley's Commanders where a bunch of dumbasses,they could at least leave the Armored and Female and sent the Beast and the Cart since they were the oldest and smartest of the Warriors.

What was even the 'dark' secret that made them so scared? The walls had titans and that humanity is fine but a dick enclosed you in walls because of other dicks trying to enslave you?

>Shall I ask them to hire me as a servant? Or should I try to seduce one of the men there and marry myself off to them?

BRA: haha we became footsoldiers for a country that hates us and killed half a million people who we were aware were bound by a pacifist ideology and then 5 years later we tried to finish the job but it's okay because we feel bad about it you subhuman devils.

Bert's death was the most satisfying thing ever, hopefully annie and reinner get cruel ends as well.

She ends up working as Zackly's maid.

That is retarded. Children would be even easier to convince once they found out the truth in Paradis. Loyal soldiers that you brainwashed for years would be much more easy to control for your missions.

children are easier to sneak in as refugees.

BRA: haha did i mention you were subhuman devils for using titans militarily to implement genocidal policies. not like marley that uses titans militarily to enact genocidal policies

I meant adults would be easier to control.

Fucking disgusting.

>the reading comprehension of EMAfags

actually no, the children brainwashed to hate those people and want to go home to their family will always be loyal young adults often find something new, children don't

Don't worry Reiner going to die getting eaten either by Eren or Falco, he won't asspull himself out this time to save Gabi from the curse

Endgame right here, brothers.

>The state of a ledditor

did isayama retcon the part where some people weren't supposed to be questioned?

Which is literally the same with Zeke. If you brainwash them for years, they'll side with you, especially after puberty. For children, they easily forget and will be easily influenced if they learn the truth and are there for years. The Marley are retarded and Isayama is a hack.

If Eren eats Reiner, does he become the armored attack titan?
The Panzer Titan?

Stop fucking sweating Bort for fuck's sake, at least Reiner being a chad while he's sweating.

Hopefully. I wouldn't mind a fresh titan design. But I don't feel like Eren's gonna transform a lot anymore.

>Which is literally the same with Zeke.
>he doesn't know zeke's been lying to them all this time

Power bottom.

Making babies

>we need to do it to save humanity
>marley war council makes it clear it's because they're being outpaced by other countries militarily

i guess BRA were both retarded and evil

Homosexuality is wrong.

Full Armored Attack Titan, just a classic seasonal mecha upgrade

Dunno about Zeke tho.

Homosexuality is wrong.

Reiner is so handsome.

>horrified at the idea of one's home being terrorized by giants
>do the exact same thing to other people
>accomplishes absolutely nothing in the end except loading your back with sins

Even if he does have some 'redemption', he managed to get both his parents killed, killed countless Eldians, killed countless people in the war. If he has some angle at the end, up until now he's been extremely loyal.

Who's that on the right?

Just type, sucked_so_many_marleyan_cocks_that_my_mouth_cracked.png

I like that one.

Homosexuality is wrong.

Just wait until they find out how to temporarily combine their titans
>Colossal Armored Attack Titan, gattai!

Mikasa.

Homosexuality is pure.

Based Captain Rico

Wrong.

>homos
>pure
t. faggot

And shouting "JUST who the hell you think we are!?" while grim reminding Marley

I want eren to cum inside me

The mushroom girl

Okay, Jean.

>he managed to get both his parents killed
Also did Eren with Grisha and Dina,but Zeke did for a higher cause.

>killed countless Eldians,killed countless people in the war.
So did the Eldians inside of the walls and their ancestors.Eren killed people in his fight against Annie,Levi,Hanji and Zacley have questionable methods of interogation,Mikasa will do anything to save Eren,Armin also plot against his own people and they killed the Knny's squad and Erwin sacrificed soldiers to complete his missions objectives and personal goals.

>If he has some angle at the end,up until now he's been extremely loyal.
This is a impotant part of being a spy or planing a plot.

Don't summon him.

She has a very pretty chest. Do you have more pictures like that?

Then Eren eats Zeke and his beast form is a bald eagle because Eren represents FREEEEDOM
I actually wouldn't mind Isayama going that route.

This chapter proves that BRA are heroes

Why did Ymir get shafted so hard? Evev Bert gets what will likely be five chapters of flashbacks alongside RA while she had to share her backstory with a Grisha flashback.

Which shows Eren is exactly the same as Zeke. Eren has been brainwashed himself.

>thinks levi is queer
I've got no beef with fags, but my boy Levi aint one of them

Not really, just victims.

>BRA
>heroes
Couldn't be further from it. They're fuckups but I love them for that.

One of the very few great megane girls in the series

They're heroes for their hometown. But in the end just strugglers.

>Eren blocks gate with boulder saves humanity from yet another 14/88 from the BRA genocidal maniacs
>Eren blocks gates with hardening giving humanity back its territory
>Eren was the only one able to throw explosives into the mega titan
>BUT because he is an inexperienced fighter and not a strategist he is useless
the reason Eldians are alive is because of Eren
he is a logistical tool not a fighter
people judge him on the things he couldn't do instead of the very substantial humanity saving things he did
and that is unfair on an objective level

Hansamu~

>One of the very few great megane girls
ftfy
Genki Megane a shit

What? How?

You might want to read the last pages again. Reiner says it outright, they are saving humanity.

This is all true but you know it's just gonna spark shitposting.

Of course he's going to grow wings, he's the coordinator and the pilot of freedom. Descending on the battlefield when paradis are fighting with Tybur and Marley. The serum to grow wings was given by the princess of Tybur who is a singer

>saving humanity
From what? Farmers and townsfolk? Who are just fucking around on an island, without even knowing they're on an island? Saving the world from people who just want to live their own lives?

I love them so much.

Can Anniefags ever recover now after their waifu was confirmed to be a stinky whore?

Reiner is a delusional idiot, what is new?

or fingers crossed it will park some level headed discussion instead of shipping cancer
oh god please let it be discussion

>humanity saving

Go away. She's perfect. She doesn't do things like that.

They are the same but in opposite sides,Zeke probably knows the true vision about the world.

Which is a shame,he doesn't have free will because that is what he is to Paradis Military,he is just a tool that some day will be replaced.

>taking refuge with the victims of their crimes
This gets me literally seething on a level I don't often feel. Bravo Isayama.

I love you.

I feel you, user. I like Eren too, and I (not even joking) think he's a pretty good protagonist.

From the unstable lunatics who control the wall titans and can weaponize every Eldian in the world with a scream

>she doesn't
She would if she could. And remember, she was the one sneaking around for intel. She visited the inner cities countless times over those two years.

>unstable lunatics who control the wall titans and can weaponize every Eldian in the world with a scream
Pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Not only that, if they didn't get it the first time the king didn't take action during their first attack, they're retarded for not getting it the second.

This is like what if Isayama's drawing skill actually improves.

She wouldn't. She loves me and I know how to make her happy, she doesn't need to go to other men. She visited the inner cities to shop or enjoy her time off.

Goodnight, you're very delusional.

Annie is perfect, this chapter only reaffirms it.

funny thing is they would have never known any of that if BRA hadn't invade
now not only do they know they have very good reasons to do those things
>be Marley
>"WE ARE HELPING LMAO"

>you're very delusional
PFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sucks in air* AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA

Bert and Annie only get so many flashbacks because they're dead.