Do people seriously pretend and act as if the founding fathers were complete retards with no sense of innovation or...

Do people seriously pretend and act as if the founding fathers were complete retards with no sense of innovation or modernization? I can't for the goddamn life of me explain this to the idiotic people around me.

Also, the 2nd Amendment isn't a gun law.

Most people have zero forethought beyond what they are currently doing, so no I'm not surprised they would think it was written with the notion that ll technology would remain static.

You really don't think that our founding fathers had anticipated advancements in firearm technology?

I really think the opposite you dumb mutt.

you're not getting the guns you commie rats

So if we limit it to eighteenth century technology, then I want my privateer stocked to the brim with artillery.

this

It doesn’t mean shit because it can only fire 1-2 rounds. Regardless of what you believe look it up. Weaponary in the 1700’s was Fucking brutal. And could do just as much damage as rifle from today.

Consider this, if you got shot back in the 1700’s you either carried the bullet for the rest of your life, got a limb amputated, or died

That was the danger of a gun back then. And the founding fathers knew.

And they still allowed it you fuck

>he announces his sages
heh, nice try kike

>And they still allowed it you fuck
Do you faggots not know how to read? I'm agreeing with you.

Fuck them, I’ve long given up. Because people who legitimately want to learn and get the other side’s take will themselves put time and effort into research.

All the people you meet who just want an argument are people who just want someone to lash out at or “””win an argument “”” against. Just insult them, let them keep thinking that all pro-2A people are whatever stereotype they have in their heads.

Only way these fucks will ever turn around and question their beliefs is when they are put in a situation where their and their loved ones lives are at the whim of a thug and the police are not able to be there. And by that point, it’s either too late or their retarded brains can’t comprehend the much better route of at least trying to fight for the last moments of your life vs dying by begging and whining.

Back in the time of the founding fathers people had the same weaponry as the armed forces. So today we should be able to keep our own fighter jets and atomic bombs.

it doesnt matter how many libfags or paid retards post this
you're not getting shit unless you get off your ass and do so by force
stop talking and come on already.

A leaf I'd like to have a beer with!

well you fuck up your thread because some people just look at your image and some just read your comment
enjoy your tire fire you dumb fuck
next time be clear

>well you fuck up your thread because some people just look at your image and some just read your comment
Yeah because you'll all fucking retarded.

>next time be clear
Read the post next time you dumb cocksucker.

You can crank out WAAAAAAAY more than 45 rounds a minute with the right mags.

>Some people just look at the picture.

The absolute state of Burger education.

>Brown Bess. User dependent; usually 3 to 4 rounds every 1 minute. "Brown Bess" is a nickname of uncertain origin for the British Army's muzzle-loading smoothbore Land Pattern Musket and its derivatives.

Wrong

Yes Jamal, just focus on the pretty pictures made by liberal idiots.

>you'll all fucking retarded.

Unfortunately, something like half of the posts here are from bots, so you see this sort of thing often here.

in the catalog its basically all you can see

Kill yourself brainlet.

Nobody cares. Kill yourself.

people are reading "Culture of Critique"

In the days of the founding fathers private citizens would own battleships and the military would contract private battleships for war. They could shoot 45 rounds a minute, but with cannon balls instead of bullets. Private citizens could literally lay siege to a city if they wanted to. I agree with you, lets go back to the rules the founding fathers had.

The 2A is a law to enable conscription.
The 2nd amendment went obsolete in 1812.

People go "Who?" when they hear Kevin MacDonald's name.

Wrong and wrong.

Just pointing out he was off by 100% rate of fire. Don't you have cute socks you should be ironing?

I go with this method. It usually works.
Do you think the founding fathers had high speed internet in mind when they created the Freedom of Speech
Do you think they had monopolized news conglomerates in mind when they created Freedom of the Press?
Once they are put off guard by one of those I say something like "if we can just arbitrarily remove rights, where does it end? if you can remove rights like that you undermine the foundation of the republic"

What part of military style do you not understand

You could say the same thing about blue jeans and BDUs.

>45 r/m
Going for accuracy?

No. Do you?

>LEAF
Nobody fucking asked you.

>Kull yerself brunlat.

ok leaf

i warned him about this confusion

The confusion is you look at pictures instead of text kek

It's not a law.
It's part of the Constitution, which places restrictions on the state. Laws place restrictions on the people.
You wouldn't understand since you're from the Philippines.

No shit, I saw the same catalog as you did, you fucking brainlet.
You seem to be the only cunt that got confused by the picture, everyone else managed to work it out you dumb prick.

Pic related

>Caplock firing mechanism
>18th century technology
Christ people are fucking retarded.

I'm sorry there are so many dumb fucking niggers from the US confused at your post.

GUNS ARE MY GIVEN RIGHT. I own guns. And my kids should be able to own guns. I want the damn right for my kid to go to school with his lunch and guns packed. SO she is safe . These damn liberal teachers dont know how to shoot right. My kids need to defend themselves. My children are 10 and 8 and yes I teach them how to be resonsible men good to women and people. Not these liberal teacherz. Ill be damned if I let some damn Canadian tell me how to act. OR THAT OBAMA

So you thought these well read masters of classical history and warfare thought we had achieved the pinnacle of human innovation?
You're fucking stupid.

It's all good my man, we all gotta deal with the same faggots on here.

It's a great idea. In exchange for assault style weapons, the people shall be compensated with artillery cannons and warships for home defense. It's a win-win

The right to bear arms. Not the right to bear a specific type of rifle. Does it say. The right to bear a musket?

ITS NOT ABOUT ME RETARD

i'm going have an aneurysm if I stay on this board any longer

I WARNED YOU

>it's my fault people like you exist

The leaf cant read dont get him started okay? I say we need more guns not less. Why wasnt there a tank at the school for the principal just incase? No school bully with a gun could afford a tank and wouldnt shoot one with his ar15

#NotAllLeafs

AN
EXCEEDINGLY
DIRTY
AND
NASTY
PEOPLE
--
EVINCING
AN
UNACCOUNTABLE
STUPIDITY,
IN
THE
LOWER
CLASS
OF
THESE
PEOPLE.
>George Washington
>Nov. 28, 1775

you stupid leaf if you have an anyourism you will have to wait a year before you even get into the er and will die with all your communist healthcare

>tell him that there will be confusion
>OH SO YOU'RE CONFUSED
>no, but there will be others that get confused
>LOL YOU'RE SO STUPID BRO HOW CAN YOU BE CONFUSED
>im not, im warning you about others
>YOU'RE SO CONFUSED BRO

It clearly is two statements separated by a comma. The right to bear arms and the allowance for a well-regulated militia.

i say george washington was a smart man he wrote the constitution incase canadaians invade with a obama/clinton government tyranny. try to get us some communist healthcare fuck theseleafs are pissing me off.

45 rounds a minute?

It can do way better than that!

>Wanting a sloop and not a 3rd rate ship of the line
Get off my board, pleb

SHALL

NUT

shutup leaf you dont have the right to bear arms. you are lucky the good looking drama man even lets you visit this fine japanese website.

Then fuck off, you dirty Filipino.

Can we get one of these photo-shopped on someones front lawn saying:
>The 2nd Amendment, as our founders intended
?

They know, they don't engage with the philosophy of self defense or the right to bear arms, they have to play to the stupidity of people with ancillary arguments like this.

Yes, people do. And it is baffling, considering descriptions of weapons like atomic bombs and machine guns have likely existed beyond recorded history. Projectiles and explosions were not foreign concepts to ancients, and they would see that as man becomes master of nature he will become a master of destruction. The founding fathers were fully aware that weapons would become more deadly, and they would say that we have the right to own any conventional weapon the government is capable of using against us.

I just got my firearm license in the mail yesterday and I bought an SKS.
I can own them, but I can't carry or use them in public :(

You can't read, chances are you're the dirty flip.

THEN YOU BOT A FUCKING ORNAMENT FOR YOU HOUSE. I'm sorry leaf. You're grandpa picked the wrong side in the war of 1812

>this is the moveable type press our founding fathers used to distribute revolutionary agitating propaganda. It could print 45 papers a day.

>This is the internet, used in spreading russian disinformation to the average american citizen. Its ability to spread is about as fast a content creator's ability to create.

>The times have changed. The press has changed. Our laws regarding freedom of the press should change with them.

Just tell them that in the current year when Donald Trump is literally worse than Hitler, people need guns because they never know what will happen, and that's why the second amendment is there.
It makes their mind explode.

The guns the founding fathers had were comparable to the military to fight back against them. You're right laws should change to match modern tech. We should have access to fully automatic rifles and machine guns.

>You're grandpa picked the wrong side in the war of 1812
Canada has a proud history of fighting the good guys. 1812, 1939...
>You're
Damn, I almost missed out on being an illiterate 56%er. Actually, I'd take it for the right to open carry.

What was the purpose of the musket?

Your answer is why the 2nd amendment is protected, and why it's the right of the law abiding citizen to have modern arms.

wood is friendlier got it. wood homes are more comforting than steel post modernist industrial factory houses got it. wood is key to all of this. hence why ak47s are not as scary as muh metal usa guns. make all guns wood

Glad we could agree on that leaf. Feels good to be free. But im not illerate %er whatever that means.

Literally throw all the faggot redneck manchildren with their penis extensions into a pit and burn them the fuck alive

1700's guns were fucking "brutal" because there was no surgeon capable of doing medical procedures that even nowadays are difficult with all the equipment we've got, retard. Is it easier to kill 20 people with a machinegun or with a rifle that takes a minute to reload?

We sell FOOD here, sir

I bet you use google I rarely use google to spellcheck because its made by liberal jews. Just so you know. The point is all cars dont kill people. The driver blames the car. So we dont take the car. And liberals want to take guns. So why dont we take the cars. Ha. Checkmate. The leafs and liberals dont understand they are sad and just dont.

>But im not illerate %er whatever that means
Also glad we can agree. It means you have le 56% face and don't know synonyms, but that it might be a fair trade for being able to defend myself in public.

>leaf
opinion discarded. Evidently you're not a forward thinker. But then again, your military is pathetic.

For a leaf. You are okay. As someone said earlier #notallleafs.

Or get a polymer receiver. We future now.

you could have prevented this

45 rounds per minute? srsly.
my gun shoots 700 per minute.

Sadly the modern american thinks the founding fathers were short sighted idiots. When the truth is the founding fathers were smarter than 99% of all humans to exist, and no doubt had powerful foresight.

mine has hidden bullets, so they think its magic when it fires more than one