Boku no Hero Academia

Reminder that Toga will be redeemed. Hori would be a fucking idiot if he didn't redeem her. I can't wait to see her in Class 1-A!

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/japan-animation-tv-ranking-july-24-30/.119721
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

toga should get BLACKED

Putting her in class a would ruin her , she's better as a villain and if hori does redeem her , he should do it later on in the series

any news on who will voice her in the anime?

What is this page even trying to say

We'll probably know before her true introduction episode

Nice falseflag grapes

Which would you rather be the final fight of this arc:
>Shiggy vs overhaul
Or
>Twice, toga, plus deku and some of the heroes all teamed up to fight overhaul

Toga is becoming too lewd to handle

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that was falseflagging ochako and kendou

I want Mina to sit on my face

>redeeming a murderer
How progressive.

Reminder that even if she does get redeemed they're gonna throw her ass in Tartarus for all the murders she committed.

Is Bakugou asexual?

I think being evil is her charm though. She really is harley quinn.

Dude the op was baiting you idiot

Eh , just blame it on the quirk

Would you survive

it would be very painful

How when he has kirishima

true mina

Sweet Jesus, she's like a pristine baby factory

I want to brand my name in the skin of Amajiki!!

Episode when? I hope we get more Ochako.

Would you do the Manchild

Bullshit. Mina isn't a sheboon.

Mina is perfect

Z-zoinks

I see you're slowly returning to form

But you've already seen her in Class 1-A

Fuck you've seen her fight Bakagou one on one and get chewed out by Aizawa for it

Correct, that would Ochako "Kansai Swag Queen" Uraraka

Why does every tumblrshit pic look the same. I thought trigglypuffs wanted diversity.

Post jirou

Because they're all shit artists who learn exclusively from each other, perpetuating a shitty style.

k

>would Ochako

Yes, Deku would Ochako.

I like Jirou too

What the hell are you even on about.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/japan-animation-tv-ranking-july-24-30/.119721

Where were you when the Stain fight did enough numbers on its own to justify season 3?

>this page
More like this chapter, I don't quite understand it at all.

The 3 autists vs Stain drew ratings. 4.5 Stars easy. Easily compares to the previous MOTY, Midoriya/Todoroki. The 3 on 1 handicap gimmick was odd, but it played out well.

When is he gonna apologize?

Fuck off. Why would you do this? Ochako is pure you faggot.

The last page of this chapter pretty much states that toga and twice will team up with the heroes , how would that even work?

Post Dabi fight

>Ochako is pure
Pure shit

Midoriya's healing will rub off on Shoto and then he'll heal his dad, then he'll apologize and the family will be together again.

After his fight with his bastard child, Dabi.

To be honest this is the first time I have done these since the 15th. This is the first thread for like 3 weeks that I have been on not counting chapter ones.

When Dabi shows up to carry out Stain's will on Endeavor and he regrets his autistic Pokemon breeding.

Yakuza thug monologue.

Niggastream got lazy

Jirou is the cutest

I want to mating press her while retard watches.

>One Piece 6.0, Top 5

Why do gooks have such shit taste

Twiced*

TRUST
R
U
S
T

>Moshing for a fucking bassist

Fuck off Nig Rock.

How would he do that while dead

Sunk cost fallacy. They've spent 1000 hours watching this shit so far so they can't drop it now.

She's got a big ass.

Nice big ass, I want to suffocate under it.

Too late, she put it in him first

UUUU

>todoroki's family is healed
>endeavor becomes all might's closest friend
Best timeline

>become #1 hero
>get surpassed by All Mights successor
>your son gets stuck as #2
Will Endeavor kill himself?

Why do you want All Might to suffer more?

>tfw didn't know she was a blonde until I saw some colored fanart of her these days
Thought she had green hair or something

>people still watch wan piss
jesus, I like the manga as much as anyone but the anime has been distilled aids for a long long time

Name a cuter couple. You can't.

>Will Endeavor kill himself?
Did the Falcons choke?

I don't know.

Welcome home.

I'm surprised he hasn't already

Are any of the other heroes up there with All Might/Endeavor in age? All Might is older than Endeavor but he's still 45 and none of the other main heroes are there yet.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Who's ready for Shoto "Handcrusher" Todoroki in next episode?

>who is Gran Torino

Are we sure Bakufag and Todo weren't switched at birth?

Never a group of villians wil get together to take him down before or very soon agter he starts to really crack on criminals.

Obviously him, but I mean there's no one from Endeavors gen still kicking around as a hero.

How did his suit even get that torn up? I didn't think the Rappa clone touched him.

People don't watch manga-adapted anime in the hopes that it'll be good, they just do it to see the thing they like in color, animated, with sound. Even if it's absolute garbage, it doesn't cost them much to watch it, and they're curious. Especially for something like, say, what is a character's color scheme? What do they sound like? What was actually happening in the motion of this one panel, 'cause it was difficult for me to visualize it? Shit like that. Even if FANS make it, people will watch it just to see.

option 1
so how long until toga is beaten to death and or overhaul'd?

So if endevor dies , do finally see the current number 2 hero

We see him get grazed in one of the panels

It looks like most heroes die pretty young, since the Wild pussycats are 31 and are considered veterans

>Shiggy PLUS ULTRAs and turns Overhaul into dust with one touch
>Overhaul touches Shiggy at the same time
>we can get back to comfy for a little while

A retired hero.

I want to be vored by Toga.

I'm curious why they've shown all of the others but not the one right behind Endeavor.

It's super weird that the current #2 has never been discussed. Like when the rest of the top 5 came together to rescue Bakugo, no one even mentioned that he wasn't there.

I want to put her earphone jacks in her pussy and make her short circuit.

A senile manlet.

4th kind maybe.