MIKE PENCE ETERNALLY BTFO BY SKI FAG

MIKE PENCE ETERNALLY BTFO BY SKI FAG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1b6ko1I00A
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has two hands though

faggot skier will be forgotten in a few months. Pence will be remembers for centuries to come.

So he would have otherwise?
What a limp dicked integrity lacking faggot.

>gays being petty

what's new?

Like pence would want to shake that Fags Hand

>touching a fag
ew

Imagine if he had and when he did Pence made a zapping noise with his mouth

He looks so jewy

kek

>(((news)))

So pence avoids aids? Great!

Damn, VP Pence isn't gonna be happy he wasted money on all that awful cereal just to have his plot foiled.

Shaking the hands that's rubbed a man's hairy asshole, no thanks.

Hey fucktard, do you think shock therapy was ever used without the patients permission?

Are you that dumb?

False fag. No one wants to shake hands with a fucking degenerate loser.
Pence wins.

Beat me to it

>Gays being pretty

Hah KEK

>click picture
>look at faggot face
>realize his beard has been moist with cum drool many times
Faggots must burn

You know what people care less about than the Olympics?

Fags in the Olympics

jej. I'll give wee kike a hat tip for bringing the bants

nice

Literally who? Oh you won a silver? That's nice.

One of the reasons why people don't like faggots is because they're annoying attention whores.

This fudgepacker is acting like he's some kind of revolutionary. Someone should inform this degenerate that his sick fetish has already been normalized by society and that coming out of the closet in 2018 isn't considered to be brave.

Wont stop him chugging that jizzum though

I want the Russian to beat this fag tonight

Spainard was good as well, had a funny charlie chaplin routine

kek nioce

He can show him his limp wrist instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1b6ko1I00A

pence likes em younger

i recommend shabbirokike go in an oven

Rumb shit has two fucking hands also doesn't the government pay for them to go to these fucking things?

truvada. dies in vagina
>touching periods and yeast goop
Paul said "it is good a man NOT touch a woman"
nog shill 3000. for being a corrupt communist. tory smith bud. na na na na na na na na EPSTEIN

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

he needs more cats

>being a frog whore piss tapes adulterer pedo a lago grabbems

I'm sure Pence would shake his hand but the fag wouldn't. Who sounds more tolerant?

fry him in the electric chair
>muh dissonance
own your pedophilia. masons worship pussies. they own your testicles. this is a coven of witches

>Satan shitting on Molech
hrm

chekkked, lel, it is molech, hought it was a trophy from the thumb

Imagine someone normal saying this about some progressive freak.

my fucking sides are with in Starman's Tesla right now

Did this guy win anything?

Its not like we hook the electrodes up to your hand

no one will remember this faggot as anything other than some homo who talked shit about pence. I don't even think pence mentioned him once.

Bet he can still grab his bf cock with that hand.

He got silver. He wont be remembered

and you, mommy's tits

did somebody say pence thread

That fucking gif jesus

Lel fucking rekked by jewboy in epic fashion.

21PBP

queeeeeeef

seems jewnald is too busy being indicted and american superiority died with based possible tranny enabling obama. you fat orange jews are good for nothing. raping kids however? down pat
you wish. how's the jew college going? how's the pravda bot school going?

Why do they always have to behave like children?

why did you commit bestiality in the garden

How can anyone have a problem with this? If you agree with Pence on gays, fine, but any gay with self respect is not going to shake his hand.

>it's the Canadian larptard

making some home made tampons there ya fucken goof?
this. hear hear

Don't they sell rubber gloves in south korea?

Another plus is without feeling in the thumb, he can suck on it and pretend it is a dick.

oh yeah what horror that pence can't shake his hand
IMPEEECH TWO ICE CREAM TERMS

like your fat diabetes hand when you fap, limp dick

Anyone else notice the overwhelming number of faggots in the Olympics between the athletes and the announcers?

but he's gay, so his genetic sequence stops with him,he wont have decendants because its more importand for him to have a cock stuffed up his ass and muh gay civil rights besides hes doing Pence the favor, since his fingers are used as buttplugs anyways

>Live in a country that let's you earn an above average lifestyle for skiing
>"Fuck you"

It is pences duty to touch every fag and create a current between them.

Is he worried Pence will wear one of those handshake zappers

>limp wristed faggot can't stand up for his principles and not shake pence's hand without having an excuse for it

needing a synthetic pharmaceutical in order not to die of pustulating lesions and diarrhea seizures

haha.
Quality Bantz.

Lol. Have a (you).

always shake with your right hand, that is proper.

no need to excuse. you smell like death and cheese and fish
aaaand it fell on you the creators of the disease in a lab now. muh headaches reeeee
youre outbred

Pence doesn't want the faggots AIDS anyways.

44% of "heteros" have anal. i like leg snot

thats discrimination considering pence is electric gay

impossible charlie sheen. enjoy your aids from truvada failure and box pox

Pence doesn't shake hands with losers. Or with faggots.

Beyond the behavior of straight couples, do you think anal is a legitimate sexual practice

Rin is better and you are a faggot

pence hasnt said anything. only gets accused of trumpedoism
yes. you see assholes even in the bible. theyre figurative and trump like and not literal. why youre thinking about shit when everybody has one but only men have g spots is beyond me. dont gays simply lower the cost of pussy for you but nobody wants it? go oggle a soft dick competition on /soc/ or flap your dick around in a gym shower you fat whore. freud loves your divide and conquer though, mofo

>in the olympics
>loser

kek. you girlyboys are such queers.

this. gotta go back to not being a fat ashkenazi khazar milkers neet pedo now

>not in the olympics
>in the olympics
faggot

what are you talking about raspberry

Faggots are already losers in life. You will all be judged.

you too jap anime satan frog whoreing enabler. youre a fucking liar and overhead projector though. ignoring any narratives your sorry ass cant handle and usurping the jobs of God. anachronistic FUCK

>Didn't read
The punishment for faggotry is death and then after death you will burn in hell for eternity.

nope. that word is not in there. hospitality was huge. you refer to pagan shrine hookers and to grabbem whores. you enable all the pedos in the world. and it's a spiritual death. this is the internet. it's faceless. and this is far from a church. not that that is even necessary as all they want is money. this is the synagogue of satan. and just like you. youre a fiat money whore. the frog is the devil. you idolised him. you let people fuck him so dolan can steal the election in various ways. i fight all this. you use words from 1880 years after Christ died

KJV: (King James Version): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13

moore. putin. epstein. weinstein. pence. all pedos. you love em all and especially because theyre fake jews