Confirmed: next school shooter will be a white male

And it will be the worst one yet. This unhinged bastard needs to be put down ASAP. White males are a danger to society. Here is his manifesto: youtu.be/j8H2ViPz0CM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TDC9s-Kt-8
youtube.com/watch?v=9XteNFxgA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=fEK-oatliFo
myfox8.com/2018/01/24/man-wanted-on-murder-charge-after-winston-salem-state-student-shot-killed-at-wake-forest-university-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0uMkh03OWo
youtube.com/watch?v=iWyqelrZPcU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jCaxKq5KFQM
youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't come to school on Monday

sweet! cant wait !

You're right, let's discuss why it is largely white males doing these mass murders. Anything going in the media regarding white males specifically? Any narratives out there targeting that group? Any policies out there targeting that group?

You're really joggin me noggin with this.

They are innately prone to holding grudges and using manipulative, sociopathic measures to deal with these grudges.

“When boys are hurting, they hurt others.” Applied mostly to white males.

Also you sound like a victim complexed fag to say that an anti white narrative is behind school shootings get a grip

I just found (pic related) in a MGTOW forum. It's very poignant. Mostly it talks about why men are dropping out from a society that has declared war on them.

In the most extreme cases, these men will become school shooters. You know, when you take everything away from a man, he has nothing left to lose.

Instead of continuing the Warlock Hunt, maybe just once you can stop demonizing white boys for the crimes of men of the past.

doughy daniels you fag

pol needs to be shut down.
you are all the same as school shooters.
same motives,
same rejection from women,
you all need to be in prison.

execute

nice poem

is it true that there are camps being made in the desert for radical dissenters? hopefully pollards get thrown in and waterboarded.

Shutting down pol will not heal the Cancer. It will unleash it into society.

This is a containment board.

this board is a safe space, lel

What was this fag’s point?

I don't know but I find this video and his other ones quite disturbing for some reason and I think its because he has something evil planned, hitler 2.0

Yeah, totally has nothing to do with the constant radicalization that occurs here daily. Sup Forums was a mistake.

You sure? Cuz I'm Latino. And I've don't over 60 application in the past year and I'm still jobless. So again I ask, you sure? Cuz I'm getting sick of this shit

kek. hes nuts

For me to get my first job last year it took around a hundred and the only reason I got that job was because I had a friend who worked there and they told me that it was 50% understaffed

hopefully he gets thrown in a psych ward and pumped full of meds until his death

you fear what you dont understand

I want to generate his contents if you know what I mean.

Op at least 100 million crazy people in the world like this guy they all dont do mass shootings

Not really, he actually makes sense in a philosophical way.

He's becoming a meme

This guy just did a meme-by

youtube.com/watch?v=8TDC9s-Kt-8

The hospital called, UR estrogen meds are back in stock!

Good thing American kikes dont have control over this site. The jap will never let us down.

Rambling, tweaking, lifeless look in eye, gaunt look. I would guess he OD's on whatever he's on first.

Have you seen his nudes? There are cuts on his leg ffs

I thought you were describing women sorry

So? I used to cut myself too.
Now I just do it mentally.

give me one reason why I shouldn't be worried that he's going to shoot a school up LOL Inb4 attractive

How

E D I B L E
D
I
B
L
E

Are You?

that dude is coked up.

This man is the next Samael Al-Haeda

Fagged and retorted

Stop shilling your shitty video retard

Because he's doing something complex.
People will naturally, confuse this with mental illness.

He's harmless.

who?

Nope.he is a amerimutt,not white american.

Slanted eyes , mixed weird nose , mongoloid upper jaw etc

Naked in kitchen = fired.

america is largely made up of white people for starters

Asian eyes ,asian zigomatich arch bone , negroid nose

you need to get a grip, fucking triple posting spaz

also, minorities are disproportionately involved so the white male shooter narrative is pretty misleading. lots tend to be asian.

also use your brain. blacks do their shooting outside of school, they dont sit around in classrooms. lots of blacks have done mass shootings

or sued to hell, never get a middle class job, public nudity charges, health code violation charges, work min wage rest of life UNLESS his stupid little dreamm comes true kek

damn he bad ass

This guy reminds me of a young Leo Di’Caprio...

>witnesses small moment in a long road to spiritual liberation
>thinks he's a danger
GTFO FBI faggot

Yes. MSNBC and CNN talks about the white male menace 24/7. Same with rags like Buzzfeed.

The White menace is cumming to a school near you...

big if true

uhhhhh
this guy's talking code
surely I'm not the only one picking it up?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XteNFxgA5s

his next "enlightenment" will be something along the lines of: The system is evil and deserves to be violently challenged." He is just like the guy in taxi driver and anyone who has a proper interpretation of that movie knows that the director intended to make it clear that the character would strike again. This guy has the delusional palette of any menace. I'm a psych major and this guy exhibits all of the class A personality markers that morph into class c when trauma enters their lives and by the looks of it he's not going to be a success.

A danger to whose society?

shit I ment
youtube.com/watch?v=fEK-oatliFo

It's a leaf i think

It's definitely the fault of a bunch of memers that used to spend their time planning how to eliminate jews and niggers and not the educational system.

stop enabling degenerate psychosis

sorry check this
pasted wrong link

please tell me what you're on about? be elaborate, we are dying to hear why he's a secret genius or whatever

I agree 100%. This guy knows his shit

>next school shooter will be a white male
>And it will be the worst one yet
how sure are you of both those things?
myfox8.com/2018/01/24/man-wanted-on-murder-charge-after-winston-salem-state-student-shot-killed-at-wake-forest-university-event/

STOP GIVING MINORS PSYKIKEATRIC DRUGS

the issue will start to evaporate

It's all metaphor/allegory you just know it adds up.

In a sense he say's AB
but what he's thinking is CD

It's hard to explain.
Taking a quick glance over his older videos he's actually from here but (((something))) happened to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0uMkh03OWo

idk, perhaps he's some government sponsored actor? something doesn't add up. Doesn't look like a loon, that I can be sure of.

Lol found the kike!

Wouldn't it be better if we just eradicated the white menace before they get another attempt at a school shooting? Think of the mothers.

Is this supposed to be a threat? Lol. The prison doesnt end where the fences are.

A prison is basically where satan keeps the demons he ceated. To scare all the others into submission.

The first song on his EP is actually good too. The rest are just okay

youtube.com/watch?v=iWyqelrZPcU

I've listened, I like Personhood. In fact, this EP is the only thing that gives me hope for him.

In this sense. America could be seen as satans prison. He uses you to scare the world into submission

he is Pilled

brainlet

Holy fuck you're dumb

Libs are constantly saying that society being anti Muslim/black/etc is responsible for those groups being violent. Take a page out of their "rules for radicals" make the enemy follow their own rules

What kind? blue, red, purple, black, rainbow? Whenever I try to make sense of him he just adapts. I can't separate sarcasm from seriousness, literal from metaphorical.

Dare I say, it's like he's made of dough?

>inb4 he's probably a victim of human trafficking

fucking rainbow pilled.

seems like an interesting person, desu

I would much rather converse with him (with him clothed) than most of the typical people in my life.

>blacks do their shooting outside of school, they dont sit around in classrooms

This.

seems like it.

but what if he wishes to communicate via pissing on you and you on him?

pop if loo

nope
that would be when he makes the jump from interesting to disturbing in my book

Honestly even though I'm still a virgin I'm actually starting to think that me being gay isn't a bad thing. Most of my life I've felt like something was wrong with me and maybe I'd try and actually seriously work on a cure for my condition but now I'm not so sure at very least it might be a defence if some stupid woman tries to pull some shit and claim I did something ever
I wonder though if somehow people's sexuality can be changed by experiences and all that if this stuff with women is why we're seeing more people who identify as gay

Working class white males the biggest threat to Western civilisation. Mashallah their lame chav/redneck/bogan white trash asses are being bred out by their women sexually selecting black and ethnic minority men. So we shouldn't have to put up with them beyond their death throws like mass shootings, Trump and Brexit.

White people. Real white people i.e. middle or upper middle class college educated ones who are well travelled and socially liberal are doing better than ever.

Sounds like Crispin Glover's son desu.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jCaxKq5KFQM

>Anything going in the media regarding white males specifically?
No.
>Any narratives out there targeting that group?
No.
>Any policies out there targeting that group?
No.

What are you on about, Elliot? Get help.

Only good white is a dead one.

a TRANS REFORMED NAZI PHILOSPHER LOW LIFE is not a threat no no keep going with your day desk goyim nothing to see here

yea

>note the MKUltra coloring
>it's gonna be (You) user.

Calm down FBI.

HE EVEN SAYS IN THE VIDEO THAT HE THREATENED TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL ugh

youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

M E D I A L A D D E R S