go

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love you too.

Why's Norn Iron in red?

They are still irish.

They really aren't

I only like full Anglos that are/were Protestants, i.e. WASPs. WASPs are the only true white people, and arguably Scandinavians.

If you dont agree with this, youre not a White Nationalist

greetings, fellow white purist.

If Spain is so great why are all their colonies shit.

Even niggers are better than germanics.

I-I'm not shit... Remember Pinochet?? the helicopter memes??

I'm not shit right? you guys agree, don't you?

Because we failed to Kill off all the damn not whites. Imagine if the Americas only consisted of White Ethnostates? We would be ruling the world right now

amerimutts shouldn't be allowed in these threads.

Post a blank then

Pinochet was a direct result of the Chicago School of Economics which was the natural result of the application of Newtonian mathematical concepts and rigor to the study of economics and finance resulting from the Industrial revolution which in turn was the consequence of the existing strong rights of property and contract in Anglican legal tradition.

The entirety of modernity is 100% the product of ONLY Anglos. Everyone else is a shitskin.

dont need one senpai. just go to pain and use the bucket

yeah yeah I hear you, but hey, HELICOPTER MEMES AM I RIGHT

>natural resource of animals orders of magnitude smarter than dogs
>spaniard: better kill them so our degenerates don't fuck them and create la creturas
>english: we should use these "people" to create a larger tax base for her Majesty
This is why you were destined to fail.

I colored in the Netherlands with love. Dutch people are quite productive but the Empire never really achieved the same as the English.

Keep working hard so you can become an Anglo too, friend.

>I only like full Anglos that are/were Protestants, i.e. WASPs. WASPs are the only true white people, and arguably Scandinavians.
This is also my definition. I'm 100% English and Norwegian, so save your le 56% face memes.

Why Argentina?

Did you ever notice in school how certain white kids were way smarter and industrious than others? Those were kids with WASP ancestry, the rest were products of the fucking germanic refugee wave of the 1800s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

We tend not to get on so well.

>he's ok with the Scots/Welsh/Northern Irish all leeching off the English and getting all sorts of goodies at our expense

sad!

Argentina and Chile are comfy and not shit.

The average Spanish colony today is wealthier and more developed than the average British colony. Why do Anglos like to pretend South Africa, India, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, etc have nothing to do with them?

English nationalism is a disease. Just scrap the Barnett formula. Bongs must stay together.

>cherry pick argentina and chile
Australia, Canada, USA.

>mexico
>the shitholes south of mexico sans Brazil
>literally the country responsible for la cretura
No, Spain can go fuck itself. Even France is better than Spain.

A deal's a deal, boris.

thanks senpai

All Slavs want to do is remove kebab.

>Loves Scotland but hates England.
Off yourself yank. Scotland is far more cucked than England.

lol, this is so russian i can't even

There wasn't an option for "Don't like the place, but I like getting shitfaced there"

I fixed mine. Disregard

Yeah fucking right. How deluded are you people in England. Your future is as bleak as your towns are down there. Grim place and you know it.

Don't run to the highlands when it all goes to pot now.

>hates Argentina
Falklands belong to Argentina Nigel

kek

Go home Nicola

>Falklands
>Belong to Argentina

template

Roll

Fixed it

>tfw not a filthy indoshit

mong pride world wide

I am el goblino and I will do what I please.

Eat sand nigger

FUCK YOU RGEECE