Hajimete no Gal

Brown girls shouldn't be worst girls.

I would let Ranko mess me up sexually. In a good way.

>it's a harem anime
>MC gets a girlfriend in the first episode

What's the fucking point?

so the pervert self-insert protag has an actual non-retarded excuse for not sleeping with every woman

>implying

She's not brown naturally user.

>it's a harem anime
>MC gets a girlfriend in the first episode
That's actually one of the reasons why I dropped Monogarati after the first season and haven't yet picked up this one. What's the point of making a whole show about tempting the MC with other girls when he cannot have them?

She is though.

Do you really have to be able to self insert on the main character to be able to appreciate animu tities

It takes away from the experience when the only way for the MC to have them is to cheat. It is plain unaesthetic.

>unaesthetic

It means exactly what I said. There is no beauty in a cheating main character.

>take one of the more recent chapters
>one that actually led to a lot of progress in the story and MC's relationship
>make it early in the anime all so they can add a girl to a harem that doesn't truly exist in the manga
>also, shoehorn MC's annoying as fuck friends into it when they're completely irrelevant in the manga
They're really fucking up this adaptation. They should've waited until there were more chapters, but I can understand trying to strike while the gyaru iron is hot

>implying monogatari is about harem

Naturally a slut.

What was the end game?

You're lying to yourself if you believe it's not.

Because it wasn't really structured like a harem manga to begin with. I don't know why the anime went that way. In the manga, they hook up at the start and then you get a good 20 chapters of them dealing with their relationship and each other before they get other characters acting like obstacles to challenge and ultimately strengthen their relatioship.

>I don't know why the anime went that way.

It's only ten episodes long, so they are probably trying to get as much out of those ten episodes.

>gyaru brown girls will never be main love interests
>Capn Earf doesn't count

the manga is shit, the anime is worst, but please don't defend this trash

I hope they license the manga. I wouldn't mind supporting it so it continues.

Heard it's quite different than the anime but hey, more is better for me.

wait really? I always correlate 10 eps anime as bad(big order) but this has everything the jap audience love in thier ecchi romcom what happened?

It's mostly a comedy mang. The girls are going to get into all sorts of sexy hijinks to get him to get him to abandon gyaru-chan but ultimately he will remain faithful. That's the whole point of the show.

Yukana was already by far best girl in the manga, but somehow the anime even enhanced it further. Even though it was also in the manga, the anime just enhanced how sweet the karaoke date was.
>Junichi is a dork who keeps skipping out a song
>That's because he only knows anime songs
>Yukana goes ahead and picks a popular anime song
Pure gals are truly best girls!

Have you ever heard of a manga called Gal Gohan?

>not making Ranko straight

Sucks for you to not to be able to enjoy scenes like this because you demand the MC to be a beta self-incert with no personality aside from freaking out over lewd things like a sperglord to watch a harem

Who says the MC is not allowed to have a personality? I said the MC needs to have a virtuous personality which means that he isn't allowed to cheat. And if he's not allowed to cheat there's no point to make a show about tempting him with other girls.

Too much effort

tha sucks

Should've blackmailed Sanae into gangbang.

Ask Bakemonogatari and it's 80k sales.

CHOOSE YOUR GYARU!

>sexualizing 2D girls with your sick fetishes
Cancer.

So mad that Hajimete no Garbage got animated in place of the superior gyaru manga.

This show is objectively shit, but Jesus fuck it's fun. It's another proof that all anime needs to be fun are great girls.

What's even worse is that he didn't get with best girl

None.

I'll take the cute black-haired girl instead.

If it was just about harem nobody would ever give a shit about it. It's actually don't even have harem tag on nip sites.

She would love it.

>lesbian
>two pure girls
>turbo slut femdom whore

There is only one real option.

NENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENE

shut the fuck up, you aren't any less wrong 7 hours later

And you're not any less mad.

Ok kiddo, go cool your head.

the first time I am glad dat the anime is different from the manga

do girls with huge breast have a hard life?

Cool, lemmie get this one.

SHE IS A LESBIAN
FUCKING SHIT FAGGOT
SHIIIIEEET

she would kill you in the proces
she is like a black widow

fat
ugly
stinks
shit

A CUTE

Why did they have to make her a dyke? Brown gyarus are made for dick. Many dicks.

I hate the three guy friends so much. So goddamn much.

She'll take the dick if her blonde friend asks her to.

Gals were a mistake.

>deutsche untertitel

neger bitte

>it's the MC's pervert friends are actually useful for once episode

>buttmad that her loyal dog left her
>desperate enough to lower herself by becoming his girlfriend
>yfw she was probably be willing to fuck the "dog"

check the picture again faggot

>Nene was pink-haired gal all along
Welp, didn't see that one coming at all.

Boobs

But gyaru's are not brown

>gyarus
Fuck

All the men around them have a hard life

top kek
es gab keine anderen unzensiert xD

i want to make her a mother

I like her more in the manga. She teases the mc but keeping in mind he is a fucking retarded autistic perv in a more aggressive/passive way.

lumps of FAT

After they finish with Nene next ep, I wonder what they are going to do. They skipped all the previous development between the leads along with the build up to the others appearing, so it's pretty damn hard to go back and do that now.

Slut

I hope she will appear again.

>hating on innocent tomboys
OP was a fag today too eh.

Tits

I want to hold hands with Ranko.

Any fanservice in this show then?

They didn't even adapt the femdom part where the black haired girl pushes MC into the wall, which I felt fucked up her character. The manga made her out to be a crazy control freak while the anime treats her like a kid that hates not being the center of attention.

Semen demon.

it's anime
the protagonists don't have much personality at the best of times
certainly not in haremshit
but a guy who's actually in a relationship and tempted to cheat rather than just unable to handle attention and unable to make a fucking decision? that's bordering on being interesting

wheres this from?

This show is way too fucking sexual

desu there isnt enought chapters yet to animate.

Ranko > Yui > Yukana > Nene

Are they planning a school shooting?

Those are the best types of harems.

http:// marumaru.in/b/mangaup/235106

Is it just me or did they fail to explain why she's obsessed with just him?

He's the MC.

She can't stand him paying attention to another girl instead of her.

He's the mc in a harem anime

It's ok, someone will make a doujin for that
You suck fuck

All my years of reading doujins are telling me that this girl is about to get fucked by that dog but the fact that he was able to pull it up so quickly tells me that doesn't happen. Is this video just 10 minutes of a girl playing with a dog?

It's Fullmetal Alchemist, their love is pure and they successfully become one

>subtitles is so horrible that you understand more listening to Japanese than reading
Why they didn't fire this fucker? GD disaster wasn't enough?