Naruto

I'm rewatching old naruto openings and I'm just dying of nostalgia. Fuck, i used to love this show so much, it helped me so much through the time where I've been a friendless loser who did nothing but to sit in front of his computer the whole day. I wish i could enjoy Naruto the same way i did back then without realizing it's actually pretty shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=YsWTD6Pk-S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What THE FUCK HAPPENED

You still can. Don't let Sup Forums tell you want to do.
You can have bad taste if you want to.

You need to form your own opinions user
don't let a mongolian basket weaving forum run your life

>You nostalgia you lose
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

>it helped me so much through the time where I've been a friendless loser who did nothing but to sit in front of his computer the whole day. I wish i could enjoy Naruto the same way i did back then

Lucky me, I guess I get to enjoy Naruto forever

im with you bro. naruto will forever be #1 in my heart

Do you think Hero Academia will go through what naruto did
>Watch it when young,love it
>Time passes, show lowers in quality
>people start to drop it
>Dedicated fans stay
>time passes
>reflects back and say"I miss when I loved this show"

I'm not letting Sup Forums dictate my opinion here actually, i genuinely think that Naruto isn't really watchable nowadays without nostalgia googles on. Granted i only tried to rewatch shipuuden lately, so i don't really know if the original series would live up to my old love for it today, but i assume it would be the same case.
That one fucked me up so good.
Much love man, I have such fond memories of it. Naruto was probably one of the first animes i really got into as a dumb kid.

Hope not, hope it turns into a show people look back on and be like, wow. this was great

I used to watch Naruto in 3rd grade. I remember watching Naruto secretly way past bed time without any sounds on because I had speakers instead of headphones so I watched a lot of episodes without hearing anything. Remembering these days makes me think I was a little fag. But I really enjoyed it at that time

Original series is definitely still watchable up until the massive filler block at the end.

Nothing is watchable anymore, it all pokes ass around the fights, I mean who the fuck would want to see a battle only for that battle to stretch over 20 - 30 episodes with little to no action and to make things even worse they use the same recycled ass garbage music.

Why think that about younger you? Let him have his fun. Be more like him

Reread the manga. It still holds up for the entire first part, cruises through the first half of Shippuden and only really plummets after Pain

I might actually give it another watch, i atleast want to see the zabuza arc again because that shit was so fucking great, i cried bitter tears as a child.
Yeah, thats the issue i have with all shonen series nowadays, this shit is just not acceptable as an adult.
I never actually read the manga, i have the first 6 books laying around here but didn't have the drive to purchase more. And i really dislike reading manga online, i just need them analog and made out of paper to really enjoy.

It was an amazing experience indeed. Couldn't stop watching it back in the day. It's kinda impossible to get the same feelings from watching it now. You just gotta be happy you got to experienced it rather than be upset it ended and carry on man.

Man the original Naruto was pretty good, shippuden was a mistake

Not even the beginning of shippuden was pretty good but I have no idea where it went to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=YsWTD6Pk-S8

Worst of Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best of One Piece

God that is such a fucking badass panel

Stop right there nigger, nothing in naruto will ever top enies lobby.

Naruto is good
Shippuden is trash

>Mc getting ass whooped by some ugly ass tony the tiger. How can anyone take that seriously?

naruto was good but died near the end, one peice seems good since day one

>Mc getting ass whooped
Thats the problem with most shounen, its like most of the main characters have some ridiculous power that always saves them.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind and it's our responsibility to see it that it gets shitposted to no end until narutofan forums posters stop making threads here!

Boruto is okay though, it can stay.

>.jpg.png

>I have no actual argument
Come on, if you want more (You) just say so.

>Boruto is okay though, it can stay.
Nothing related to Naruto can be ok..

Its like DB nowadays, they forget that DB was always shit.

>I have no idea where it went to shit.
right when Nagato revives everyone.

Did anyone play the storm games, I really liked those.
The powercreep, over the top kaiju shit and beamspam were fun as fuck to play as eventhough that was one of the things that made the series shittier.
>mfw playing as giant gamakichi riding on top of katsuyu riding on top of aoda slithering on the ten tails tail.
Amazing
How many layers are we on?

Not your fucking blogs, you cancerous Narutards.

>"the beginning of shippuden was pretty good"

>Gaara becoming Kazekage despite the infamy he had from his own village and the fact he's fucking 14
>Gaara easily defeated by Deidara
>Sakura shoehorned into defeating an Akatsuki member, despite said member having the perfect defense against close range fighters
>Spending 20+ episodes of Naruto doing basic training
>Kakuzu, being huge wasted potential, doing nothing but being a test subject for Naruto's new jutsu
>Sasuke snake-wings asspull
>Sasuke survived Deidara's explosions and that entire battle unscathed
>Sasuke breaking Itachi's tsukuyomi
>Sasuke almost defeating Bee
>Nagato somehow killing Hanzo(adding the fact Hanzo had the home field advantage), keeping Hanzo's death a secret, and subjucating an entire village known for it's illegal work
>Despite easily killing Hanzo, Jiraiya, Kakashi, and almost Tsunade, he still loses 5 out of his 6 Peins to an unaware teenager boy with Sage Mode

This meme needs to stop, the first half of Shippuuden was just as bad as the rest of Shippuuden.

Man when its spelled out like that. It sucks how much Naruto hyped the Akatsuki just for them to job.

>I didn't go the way I wanted it to so it's bad

I never understood the hype for Akatsuki back in the old days. There wasn't any information about them aside from Itachi's and Kisame's fuckery in Part 1, yet people were obsessed with them.

fuck off narutards

Nice meme

Nice bait

Nice bot

my first anime was devil hunter yohko

it's total shit buti still love it

i think i was around 11-14 when the akatsuki got introduced in the anime so my memory isn't the best
but at the time itachi was one of the strongest guys in the universe and was super goth edgy so he was cool to early teens.
so the fact that there were other people as strong or stronger than itachi was cool.
obviously we know now that all of the members were largely irrelevant and stupid and retarded but for a lot of part 1 the mystique to them was pretty cool

I love sasuke so much. Him, Oskar von Reunthal and Hideo Kuze are my favs.

The hype was the mystery behind them.

Nice meme, back to (You)r moeshit now

shippuden post pain is where it became glaringly obvious that kishi was making shit up as he went at that point. Everything mostly makes sense in terms of the road to the Pain arc but after that it's almost like he presses the resent button on a lot of concepts that he had been developing since time skip

>Vast majority of post time skip emphasizes that Naruto should not be using Kurama's power then after pain it suddenly turns into a transformation dbz style
>kishi had been setting up the idea that every generation is more powerful than the last then pisses that away once Madara and 1st hokage get introduced (anyone remember during the 3rd vs. Orochimaru fight that when Oro rez's the kage the 3rd isn't even really that worried about the 1st or 2nd it's Minato he's freakishly scared of)
>fucking kaguya
>sharingan bullshit really hits overdrive after sasuke itachi fight. beforehand it was the normal or mangekyou and Kakashi's was an exception to the rule rather than "oh sharingan can literally create fire and bend reality because fuck you"
>most of the minor characters that were fan favorites like Lee and Neji were regulated to background characters after part 1 spent so much time developing them
>and this doesn't even benefit the development of the main 3, literally none of them change in the slightest except sasuke becomes less edgy because he literally gets sick of naruto's shit
>naruto gaining the maturity needed to be hokage literally happens between last chapter and epilogue off screen. Yeah by last chapter he is powerful enough but is still naive as shit

I mean the whole obito thing was kinda nice but we all wanted that to happen with tobi=obito, but apart from that the kaguya bullshit was really fucking stupid, madara getting resurrected was really fucking stupid, the juubi bullshit was extremely fucking stupid.