Hina Logi From Luck & Logic

Is this the best transformation in the show so far? Also new episode soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6208082
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to lick her belly button

It's certainly the sexiest.

In terms of the actual henshin though, I prefer Nina's.

God damn they really upped the animation for the transformations since the first season. I hope that Karin and Karen get a henshin sequence as well.

>[Horriblesubs] Hina Logi - From Luck & Logic - 07 [720p]
It's time

A CUTE

Holy crazy lesbian stalker Batman!

>yfw slavshit steals your waifu

Pedo principal is at it again.

Why is senpai such a perv?

SMUG
M
U
G

Lion is a lewd girl.

These threads are somehow more dead than the Twin Angel ones.

best girl

You have it wrong. She is a pure Japanese woman, not a Russian exhibitionist.

The Yayoi faces were off the charts for this episode.

Both?

Who stole the medallion and why was there a foreigner reading? I don't think that Mizuki could have pulled it off as she doesn't have a contract. Also captcha.

There was a first season?

Yes.

I'm glad Mizuki got her serious episode this early, I thought she was going to get it until the final 2 or 3 episodes, dreams come true after all.

After this episode I'm not sure if I like more them or LionxNina.

that's not a yayoi you fagot

Babe, I want to spend my summer break with /u/.

You're not supposed to like this show. The characters are in 5th fucking grade, yet treated like sex objects!

Why was this thing still moving? Do those fucking savage nips eat sea creatures live?

Waste of dubs.

Yeah, not totally the same tone though.

>as we hear yuko doubts, the train enters a dark cave with no light
Kino desu.

All I can think about here is the marriage-covenant implications in the first season between the mc and Athena.

What kind of player refuses to save a screenshot?

Dance stands for lesbian sex, right?

I think this episode could have been a bit better.

For example, I wanted Yuko to win the dance, so we could have have had the bird steal the medal like the President wants to steal Yuko.
I also felt bad for the president not getting her yukata date, but I guess they wanted something fun and not something serious like the latest episode of precure.

I kinda wonder what this part and Mizuki sitting on a branch later implies. Did she actually already has a covenant?

I donm't know how it works, but there was a foreigner response in that direction, and the bird seemed normal.

>0:06
oy vey

No wonder she's so secretive like.

>joke character that hasn't made a covenant yet
Gee, that sure seems familiar.

Yeah, you

Please no, not again. Joke character was great before all that shit happened.

There's such a thing as too many stitches and this episode had it.

Lion and Nina are getting married.

And the last stitch

Nice desu ne

Mizuki x Youko is happening

>Lolis in leotards

Nice one.

>cowtits
Nope.
I see absolute no appea in this one though. No lewd, and even Precure does non-lewd better.

This might've been the best episode of the season. Holy sit that entire second half.

I want Mashiro to give me a fangjob.

Can't beat slav pussy.

>These threads are somehow more dead than the Twin Angel ones.

Meanwhile absolute trash like apocrypha gets 300+ threads every day. Humanity deserves extinction.

It means it's really fresh. Those things move after death for a while.

That's because Apo and Last Encore threads are thinly veiled Fate generals

Even fags in those threads are starting to realise how shit apo is.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6208082

I wonder what Hina BD's will have.

I'm pretty damn sure almost everyone is watching it for delicious Astolfo and Jack anyway.

I'm watching it for Karna. Doesn't matter, somehow I still like it. It just sucks I have to shut up and parrot that it's shit nobody should like because some fucking secret society decided it's objectively shit using some ritual I'll never understand and thus, nobody is allowed to like it. Say I have shit taste, I don't care.

Sup Forums seems to often stay away from anime which are based on something that's not manga/ln/vn. Which I hate, recently we have got anime I loved like FAG, this, Schoolgirl strikers, and more. The only one that managed to have a huge following here is Kemono friends, and that was only after it got big in Japan.

Do you seriously believe that these kinds of mobage-adaptations can generate any interesting discussion that is more than just a bunch of image spams and perhaps the occasional fawning over how cute generic forgettable mobage-girl is?
Everyone already knows that these kinds of shows will never get a sequel in the first place, so there's no need to invest time in it.

user, this is literally a sequel.

More precisely, it's a spin-off.
And god knows what made Bushiroad believe that Luck and Logic needs another anime project.

I dunno. got a webm?