Why are feminist so anti-white?

Why are feminist so anti-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because white men be opressing them and shit

(((They))) are using the same tactics they use with minorities as they are using with women..(((they))) made white men the common enemy. Women and shitskins are the oppressed underclass who have a sacred and righteous mission to disenfranchise the white man

Because they are a tool of the Juden.
>After Marx's death in 1883, Engels became the editor and translator of Marx's writings. With his Origins of the Family, Private Property, and the State (1884) – analysing monogamous marriage as guaranteeing male social domination of women, a concept analogous, in communist theory, to the capitalist class's economic domination of the working class—Engels made intellectually significant contributions to feminist theory and Marxist feminism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

Because feminism is a jewish ideology created specifically to turn white men and women against each other.

Don't think, goyim

Feminism is just repackaged Communism (change "class" oppression to "gender" and you have feminism)

Communism is Jewish
Jews are mostly Anti-White
Communism is Anti-White

Feminism, like Communism was, is their new tool to undermine whites (esp. white males) and help create a world government.

Because they're trash that most white people don't want

That's the first question.
The second question is why they are so pro-nigger/Muslim wife beater?

I think it undermines women more. They used to have the most important role in society as mothers, but decided having some shitty job they hate and being sluts was more “empowering”.

Because feminism was always a took of the kikes used to deconstruct and subvert traditional white societies.

Because all whites are rich in privileged and never face any problems and all white people are racist. /s

Well, who started modern marxist feminism? Fucking Lenin's watchdog Trocky and kike wives of soviet leadership. After Stalin started getting powerful, they all moved to the west and established themselves as writers, journalists and activists. They shit lived on and basically modern feminists are their direct ideological granddaughers
>muh internationalism
>muh open borders
>muh evil oppressive boyare
>muh evil market
Not shilling for capitalism here, those people just always see market as an enemy because 90 years ago their marxist sisters were "oppressed" by russian intellectual elite. They don't realize that US economy is ran by kikes and works for their interest. Those people are literally braindead

That is a shit load of diamond cutters headed your way friend.

That's the natural consequence of buying the equality meme when you're the nigger of genders.

>The second question is why they are so pro-nigger/Muslim wife beater?

I think, like Freemasonry, there is a hierarchy in feminism where most regular recruits are not privy to the agendas of inner members at the top.

I mean the patriarchy is white males. Yeah theres some other races in there but the same people who want to opress women generally want to opress other people. Pretty simple.

daddy issues

Yeah monogamy is gay bullshit.

I love how all the antisemites are americunts
Fucking kill me why do i live here. I hope you jackoffs get suckerpunched by the most skinny jeans wearin'-est mexican ANTIFA and you fall on your faggoty little pocket knives you keep in your kottonmouth kings hoodie

(You)

And all these dumb fucking niggers wonder why white men are the ones largely mass shooting.

Because feminism doesn't exist.

What exist is The Left -- aka Cthulhu.

Some ten years ago or so Cthulhu decided that it wants white men gassed. This verdict can't be changed or negotiated. So the feminists comply.

Yes, this.
And, as with any cult (I say this with zero hyperbole), finally having the programming* broken through a correct series of buttons pressed, questions asked,
and links revealed is the way to get people out of this shit, unfortunately. They're like AI that have some child locked version of macOS installed and to get them to go against their creators you have to get them to learn Linux.

*(essentially a Rube-Goldberg machine of confusing, contradictory thought terminating cliches, mental blocks, and implicit/explicit threats, that make it extremely difficult, exhausting even, to think clearly, logically, rationally, and realistically)

The key principle of feminism is to mitigate the man's role as the boundary pusher, the inventor, the protagonist.

When males are being neutered in current society, it suggests a sense of completion e.g. everything has been done, there is nothing to new discover, masculinity is canceled. This temperament has manifested many times in history, in fact it marked the beginning of social devastation.