Konosuba Vol 12 Darkness

yes this actually happened

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1050028/1cfe9201af/
docs.google.com/document/d/1793td-pgmx2U171jocjsMoPT2lfkv3ld3kLT4UHEb18/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1feFZruzQxuctwTpv1zzPplsF8BkRfHHhzx4lz6buSD8/edit
mega.nz/#!OI40gbwR!Q7aGcPP-n7it-wRFazLp--B6gsK4CzmZx9SeC9dWS_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find Kazuma loving anyone ;ike that hard to believe my dude. Those 3 girls are so fucked up(especially Aqua) that I can't even imagine how that would work out. But I guess if you had to pick one, so long as it's not Aqua then you should be solid.

why do i want to hatefuck aqua so much?

Because it's pretty much what she deserves.

Because she is a manifestation of both the idealized attractiveness and conclusive retardation of the female sex, with none of our world's social filters applied.

Everything bad, everything sexy, nothing good.

I'm going to need some text to validate that statement.

>best girl not winning
This needs to stop

But best girl just won.

>People honestly think it won't be a harem ending

>Mfw Megumin confirmed winner

There was a WN right? how'd that play out?

I would be ok if it was just Megumin and Darkness really.

>tfw didn't like Darkness that much season 1 but thought she was A+ in season 2
>Love Darkness and Megumin and don't want to see either one hurt
Please no more.

I really enjoy the Kazuma-Aqua dynamic as a friendship. I hear she won in the WN which I can barely wrap my head around given how they are.

I've been a fervent Kazumin supporter since last year, but I feel bad for Darkness after reading her part in volume 12. I'm starting to feel that it's better if they share Kazuma.

>series devolves into a standard isekai harem

Shame. The romance stuff was better as a joke.

She didn't win. The WN ending was as open as it could be.
Kazuma was about to reincarnate on Earth, but then he saw a future vision of Megumin and Darkness looking for his remains and decided to come back. He brings Eris with him, then Aqua drags him somewhere and thanks him for bringing her into this world. It's implied at the end that Aqua fell in love with him, but the other two are also in love and they're still living together, which means it was a harem ending of sorts.

How did these people suddenly mature to the point of being able to discuss these feelings in an adult fashion? Do the characters really mature that much from season 2 anime until volume 12 LN? Or is this just some out of character personification of a conversation the author is having with the audience?

>Do the characters really mature that much from season 2 anime until volume 12 LN?
Yes, all the characters have grown a lot, except Aqua. Megumin in particular received a lot of character development.

It's okay when KonoSuba does it. No really, I have no issue with the story primarily revolving around friendships with sexual antics that develop into genuine romantic feelings. Plus Darkness just got rejected so we don't know if it's a harem or just a straight Megumin win yet.

>Love drama bullshit in konosuba
Why?

>"Will I really not work?"
That's kind of sad. Not even gonna front.

Because she's a dumb cocksleeve.

nothing happened in the end
the WN way too different to the LN tho

The thing is that the first 4 volumes are basically to set up the world and the characters.
Megumin, for instance, is your explosion maniac, loli, chunni meme, but in V5 epilogue, she offers to drop explosions for Advanced Magic to Kazuma, since she realized being an explosion maniac loli chunni is making her more than a liability than an asset

because the web novel had it in the first place

Why couldn't it have been the OTP?

I honestly don't care who Kazuma ends up with. I just hope they don't fucking drag Wiz into it.

that wont happen

>Darkness NTR'd
Why female getting NTR'd turn me on so much.
exhentai.org/g/1050028/1cfe9201af/

you've gotta be fucking joking here right?

My other fav bits from this -

Kazuma is actually being a gentleman here.

Where can I find volume 12 translated?

Only chapter 1 and Darkness' confession are translated.

This isn't the Kuzuma I love and know. What happened to him?

Where though? Yuns doesn't have it on his site, is someone else translating?

Kazuma was never a full-on trashlord. His personality was always contrasted, and he was always insecure about love and sex matters.

It's Urano- (the guy who Tl'd most of v11 for over at Yuns)

Uranophane has been translating the novel since Continued Explosion and V11.
mega.nz/#!OI40gbwR!Q7aGcPP-n7it-wRFazLp--B6gsK4CzmZx9SeC9dWS_w
This version of chapter 1 is missing the first part, so you'll have to wait a while to read it entirely.

Thank you both.

>I liked scumbags
is this a flag, will Darkness end up with some faceless who after this?

>he was always insecure about love and sex matters.
Not in the anime. Guess I'm bailing when they start adapting the romance volumes.

These are some intelligent anons.

Dust.
More seriously, no. The author seems to want everyone to have a happy end.

>otaku fiction referencing how much it is like other otaku fiction
I wish hack writers would stop doing this

Megumin isn't gay.

is this really how the LN is written? its like fucking fanfiction

Yeah I'd like a everyone gets a happy ending sort of deal too honestly, The group dynamic is great and I think the romance kinda tosses the group dynamic into the air for better or worse.

Well that's a bummer. She's a vapid slut but even she doesn't deserve this.

Light novels are all written like that. Becoming a good writer is even harder in Japan than in other countries because of the nature of their writing system. If LN authors could write at all, they would be making actual literature.

LN is the lowest form of literature aside from books for literal children. Most have shit writing, and Konosuba is mediocre even within its medium. Just stick to the anime unless you live and breath waifufaggotry.

Not all, there are quite a few exceptions to that high school level of writing.

Can't wait for Megumin's steamy moment to be adapted.

is the rest of volume 11 out somewhere? Chapter 5+

The lack of waifufaggotry in the anime is refreshing. The MC is surrounded by attractive girls but whenever he isn't mocking or insulting them he's just idly perving on them because he knows a relationship with any of them would be a waste of time. Because they're stupid.

On the one hand, it sucks that best girl is losing. On the other, from the excerpts that have been posted, at least he's trying to firmly shut her down instead of leading her on. That was one of my biggest issues with Arifureta

>Megumin is my favorite anime girl in years
>don't really like that she's "winning" because I know the author is listening popularity polls and turning Konosuba into harem garbage that shit-taste otaku love

Isn't Arifureta pretty shit as a whole though, not just the romance?

It's ok, she does her level headed best to RAPE him for it....

Fuck Megumin and every pedophile that likes her. She was already the least funny character in the party, now she devolves the series into a shitty Isekai love drama. Awful character.

I suppose those of us with taste can at least take solace in the fact that this garbage will never be animated.

Author should have just kept the story a trashy fun comedy.

Nice bait. The romance was always there, it's just more focused then in the WN. This is also reducing the harem-ness of Konosuba in actuality.

What? The author adapted the rejection scene directly from the web novel from 4 years ago. Her popularity has nothing to do with the events of volume 12.

In which case Kqzuma should have committed to Megumin early in the story, instead of playing harem and jerking the other girls (and the audience) around with romance drama.

Sure, the only reason she became the most popular character is because people are pedophiles. She's also the least funny character, as shown by the millions of views on her MAD videos on niconico.

>now she devolves the series into a shitty Isekai love drama
You're either stupid or haven't read the novels, because the first character to make a move on Kazuma was Darkness. Did we suddenly forget how much of a shitshow volume 7 was?

He didn't drag it out, rather he built it up. The way way that it occurred is was is so unlike the common trope for this crap. Furthermore, in terms of actual romance baiting, Only Megumin and Iris were the game anyway from Kazuma's POV. Darkness was always 'in charge of the erotic stuff' and nothing more. They became genuine close friends, which is why Kazuma is suddenly opening up about his feelings about Megumin to her...That's a level of trust he hadn't really shared aside from her till now.

>Enjoy Konosuba for comfy autistic adventurers
>Suddenly all this drama and romance

Fucking why.

>Suddenly
kek it's been building for years you scrub, damn anime only fags.

Welp

where'd you get these? my usual place hasn't even finished v. 11

>Konosuba/Unison League crossover
The fire Chomus are a nice touch.

Welp, Konosuba is dead, I fucking knew it!
After this point the comedy and the synergy between the main characters will be so forced that even Aqua wouldn't be able to save this shit.
Thanks nips
Thanks waifufaggots

>konosuba turns into drama shit and romance crap

I want Aquasama to deliver us from this evil.

>Emilia and Megnium have the same seiyuu
Like pottery.

>even Aqua wouldn't be able to save this shit
I genuinely don't understand why you would hold Aqua at a higher level of standard. The idea that a character can "save" a series is retarded when all the decisions are up to the author, and even more so when it's Aqua.

>reading light novels

Because she's the only main character not involved in this romance/drama bullshit.

In a comedy, your best player is always your best comic relief
It's not rocket science.

Or maybe you forgot Konosuba got his popularity through making people believe it was a "diferent kind of"comedy.

The source basically-

Also v11 is actually done, just not fully edited and posted....

But Aqua isn't funny.

Konosuba would be terrible without Aqua, very little of its comedy would work without her being there.

Objectively wrong.

Is that why her arc in S2 was so terrible? I think the comedy works better when it's less about her and more about the whole party.

Konosuba exist literally thanks to her.
Konosuba without Aqua is like DB without Goku.

It wasn't though.

>Konosuba without Aqua is like DB without Goku.

Konosuba without Aqua is like DB without BULMA.
FIXED

How many more chapters are left in 11?

The Axis cult gags were the most tired jokes I've ever seen. I found Aqua funnier when she was locked in a cage trying to purify the lake.

Oh but the explosion and masochistic "jokes" weren't?

>more about the whole party
Like the new OVA?

Yes, that's what I had in mind.
They did their time in S1, weren't too cumbersome in S2 and the marriage part was funny for other reasons.