I'm pretty set on killing myself and there's no other way of asking without being mousehwhoring attention fag so I'll...

I'm pretty set on killing myself and there's no other way of asking without being mousehwhoring attention fag so I'll get on with it. If I kill myself what if there is a God and he's super fucking pissed and chains me with firewhips for eternity? I can't plead insanity because I'd be consciously making that decision. I've asked my priest about the but the fucker keeps telling me it's a huge fucking sin. Why would it be a sin if God knew I was going to do that in the first place?

Do it faggot

only one way to find out user. choose carefully.

>he believes in jewish cultural beliefs
kek. cuckstianity is a jewish sect

Turn off your phone and computer. Go outside. Go find some place that is new and explore. Wear good boots.

Don't forget to send a postcard

Can I have your bike?

There is no God, religion is only here for keeping people safe and in place and to not do stupid shit that everyone modern society seems to do. Don't worry and do it

Unless it's a warm beach, then don't wear boots!

If you livestream it you go to heaven.

You will not be punished in the way you are imagining you will be seperated from God for eternity. The rest is up to our guesses, you will hear alot of wailing and gnashing of teeth but in the end you're soul will vaperize he will spare you the pain of existing he loves you. But you do not love him

I was pretty set on killing myself too, user. But then I cleaned my bedroom.

>Why would it be a sin if God knew I was going to >do that in the first place?
You decide, you pay the price,

Unless you have some crippling illness (not depression) you don't really have a good reason to kill yourself. Change up your life and try something different. If you're willing to make such a drastic decesion such as killing yourself, you can also make a drastic decesion to go in a totally different direction. Ride the tiger user, you can do it!

> you will hear alot of wailing and gnashing of teeth

What the fuck that sounds horrifying. Should I go to church?

killing yourself is gay

If you look like pic...my condolences.

>there is no such thing as severe treatment resistant mental illness which utterly debilitates you
fucking kek

You don't really want to kill yourself. You are seeking attention and compliments to raise your self-esteem. Not going to happen here user.

Go clean up your house, do some laundry, go outside, get some exercise and quit being a fucking pussy.

Jesus is coming back, else the faith has no meaning.
All churches and temples will break down and rubble.
The Church is inside of you.

I cut every foul spirit from this person with the sword of the spirit.

SPIRIT OF HEAVYNESS I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE MY BROTHERS IN JESUS HOLY NAME.

OUT OF HIM OUT OF HIS CONSIOUS AND SUBCONCIOUS MIND TO ALL IN THIS THREAD.

First you must realise you're thoughts are being put into you're head by another person/entity.

You my brother are ment to praise his name and walk you're path.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Only reason not to is what you lose. The value and complexity of consciousness is higher than people treat it. To lose it out of what we perceive to be choice would be a pointless waste of it, if there IS something to live for. But the tragedy in endless suffering is the suffering primarily, not so much the potential suicide that comes later. Also, I dont know if there is a God but Hell would obviously suck.

it exsists but it's a lot more rare than people think. most depression though severe and inducing suicidial thoughts is not incurable. i've been through therapy the last two years for this reason. i thought there was nothing i could do but with a lot of work i found hope.

Are you an evangelical? Because you sound retarded.

>Ask priest
>He tells you it's a sin
>Disregard his words and ask Sup Forums instead.
Are you legitimately fucking retarded?

seek professional help.

How old are you?

OUT, do not speak to me you have no authority

Here's how I stopped being suicidal:

Work out a lot
Make goals
Work towards them
Keep everything neat and organised
Fuck a prostitute whenever I feel horny

That's it. That's the secret to success.

At the end of the day, God would understand. Since God is supposedly omnipotent.

but set up a live stream

lol
Seriously though, what are you?

if you really wanted to end it all you'd be dead already, faggot

been working out since i was young, i have had a stable relationship for 10 years, i have goals

I had everything a person needs yet there still was no answer.

The devil does not want you to hear

When you have heared he does not want you to see

When you see he does not want you to repent

When you repent he does not want you to confess

PRAISE JESUS

LORD OF LORDS, KINGS OF KINGS

BEGINNING AND THE END

THIS

I am !

Seriously dude you are a massive faggot

if you're going to go through the effort of killing yourself just go through the effort of making yourself wealthy first. Money can make you happy in America.

just grab GNS3 and get the CCNA and make money.

don't use a gun.

The fewer trumpanzees we have the better.

TAKE SOME SUDAFED OKAY

I AM DOCTOR, IF IT CURE DEPRESSION YOU LET ME KNOW

He is right, that's what he is.

I'm getting assisted suicide some time I hope by next winter. Just stop caring about what God thinks... And I'm a very knowledge Christian one and two does not compute I am as an abomination of desolation

Go crusading. He who martyrs for the faith shall go to heaven. Kill a few Jihadists for me while you're at it

God, assisted suicide has to be the gayest way to off yourself. At least have the decency to hang yourself or use gas yourself with helium or argon.

You would not even be able to look me into the eyes.
Stare at the ground and cower. That is all you would be able to do in my presence.

Because you are of the world and a weak filthy rag that wil not stand the test of time.

I hope the light one day reaches you but you are wordly. With simple goals and full of weakness.

Don’t worry about God bc there isn’t one.

Before you go through with it: roll around on the floor naked.

If you are young give it time. Things get better when you are older. I absolutely hated my life when I was in my late teens and early twenties. Now I am in my mid 30's and everything is a lot better. So if you are young, just give it some time.

There is a God; he made the universe you're in.
He will not be super fucking pissed that you killed yourself. He'll be super fucking bummed that you didn't listen to him and get saved.
He will not whip you with firechains for eternity, but he will have to cast you into a lake of fire for eternity. You left him no choice. You did not believe in Jesus.
You know you have no plea before God, so do the wise thing and throw yourself at God's feet and beg him for mercy. You will find that his grace and mercy are there for you, waiting for you to ask.
No priest knows anything, or he would not hold himself to be a priest.
Sin means not being like God; it means "missing the mark", like an archer who misses the target. If you remain not like God, you cannot live with God, where you have to be like God through salvation bought for you by Jesus.

Do not delay, and do not let the demons whisper you into suicide. Bend the knee, confess Jesus is Lord, believe in your heart he rose from the dead, and be filled with the Holy Spirit of God.

That is your only answer. You have heard it. Blessed is he who hears AND DOES the will of the Lord, which is to be saved.

I doubt that, I'm pretty well built and you sound like an evangelical.

Answer me this, are you Catholic or Orthodox?
Because if the answer is no, you're the one that's going to burn in hell, kid.

It is indeed satan that is manipulating you to consider ending your life. God exists. It's not a myth. God loves you but has granted us all free will. satan is the great deceiver and preys on those suffering like you are. Don't let satan win. Fight back. Ask God to help you get through this and trust that he will lead you to a better place.

It's not a myth, folks.

I love you brother.

>not taking kikes and shitskins with you

Why do people do this? Stop pandering for attention faggot and get on with the fucking happening.

Who cares. You shouldn't. You want to die.

Just take as many Muslims with you as possible.

Killing yourself is a sin. Killing is against the word of god. Gods a faggot if he sends you to hell for it though.

Not only are you wrong, but you refuse correction. You have no path to heaven from where you are but to change your mind, repent, and be saved.

Drink a bottle of scotch, you needy milk stain.

Get outside, read the Bible, do things over than take in constant media and be completely alone with yourself for once, you will then find the answer.

Please don’t. Do you want to talk op?

Calling me wrong doesn't make me wrong, lol.
I'm already Catholic and go to church every week. What I'm doing is calling you, a faggot.

You're also all refusing to tell me what denomination you are which is very telling.

No one knows the full extent of God's mercy.
The unforgivable sin cannot be committed. Jesus directed that statement to the Pharisees. They saw his miracles, but they denied they came from God. That's denying the Holy Spirit, not that shit the youtube twinks were doing.
As far as I know, suicide is good to go.

That said, if you kill yourself, God will probably give you a toilet scrubbing job in Heaven.
Wait it out. Shit is bound to get better.

this.

this is your rebirth, OP. Take it from one who knows: God works in some REAAALLLYYY fucking mysterious ways.

You were led to this user's post. Go out... or Hell, stay IN... do whatever makes you most comfortable and allows you to just be you, period. If you've got any extra cash laying around, I'd encourage you to mark this occasion by going out and buying something fun as a way of rewarding yourself. Just cuz, really, I mean, why the eff not?

OP stop listening to these bible fags and sort out your life step by step first.

Seek help in others and start organising yourself.

Fpbp

>1 post by this ID

The reason you do not know is because you lack spiritual discernment, and cannot tell Christians from non-Christians.

As a non-Christian, all you can do is sperg out and call people names. The fact that you are not a Christian is obvious to every real Christian you encounter.

That you think being a Catholic makes you saved is the reason I said you were lost, and really, really, really lost.

Verily

Thanks user

Ozzy ftw

Life is like high school. You think it's miserable and will never get better while you're in it, but then you graduate and look back at yourself and laugh for being such an edgy faggot for 4 years. Killing yourself is just like dropping out of high school and you shouldn't do that

Don't kill yourself bro. Life is precious

He received the truth here, where the priest told him nothing but lies.

While suicide is murder, and murder is a sin, that sin was paid for, in full, on the cross at Calvary 2000 years ago. All of his sins were. All of your sins were. All of my sins were. Everyone who ever lived had all of their sins loaded onto Christ Jesus on the cross, who suffered the wrath of God, undiluted, in full, on all of them, and then dismissed his Spirit and died, paying the ultimate price for all of our sins.

Tetelestai.

It is finished.

Only a fool continually asks for what he has already been given.

>Friend wants to die but is too religious for suicide
>Joins army
>Being a grunt isn't dangerous enough so he joins spec ops
>He just earn commendations but no death
>Reenlist couple times but is honorably discharge after shrink find out he's really there to die
>Currently working in CA as a firefighter
>Already earn some local name recognition after walking into a burning house to save a kid
OP don't ever let your friends or family find you after a suicide (or murder suicide in my friends case)

Just become a narcissistic psychopath. It's life on easy mode and super fun. You don't feel bad emotions and you do whatever the fuck you want. Get super fit, fuck random chicks and get a banking job or start a business and become wealthy.

Fuck women when you're horny, but never marry a fat whale. And try not to kill too many people

Because he doesn't exist.

Why don't you go off and live in the outback or something? Or rob a bank? Or be a woods hermit? Or join the army?
There are any number of weird life changing decisions you could make that aren't that difficult to get started on

Going on 19 in late March.