Is there anything objectively wrong with race mixing? How do you even police something like this...

Is there anything objectively wrong with race mixing? How do you even police something like this? You can't control who people fuck and marry.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
youtube.com/watch?v=_9kaJyRQfVw
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s not that common anyway, only 5-10% of the population will marry and procreate with someone of another race.

thats alot

What a waste.

Remember to sage

You can't ?

>is there anything wrong with race mixing?
Look at that abomination of a toddler. Its like slapping God in the face

>Is there anything objectively wrong with race mixing?
If the objective is for each subsequent generqtion to be better off than the next, than yes, racemixing is objectively wrong

usually the toll pays itself

No it is racist not to drag the global IQ sub 70, ofc.

Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters...

gas donkeys

Yeah, Jews are going extinct because their women are all coalburners.

You cant?

Appeal to emotion.

Who cares about the "global IQ". It will just average out anyways.

Those bags under her eyes are the result of frequent anal. The pressure in the body cavity is usually equalized but with the anus being jammed it makes the pressure push out the skin under the eyes because they’re so sensitive and lack muscle

You definitely cant believe anyone with a donkey for a flag.

Appeal to emotion? It completely destroys aesthetics and natural beauty not to mention culture etc.

Like I said, appeal to emotion. All of those things are subjective and none of them matter pragmatically.

You take a sub-Saharan african, molded by a harsh desert environment, combine it with a scandi who is native to cold, low-light areas.

You have yourself a child who'd be suited for neither.
This is just one of many factors.

>All of those things are subjective
>implying half-breeds can be anything but vile

I hate race mixing with all my heart

maybe they are subjective to a Bong whos country will be majority Arab in 10 years...give it time you'll see what I mean

It breaks my heart

lol at her face. she fucked up that kid is hideous

Just in case you are serious, I will answer:

"Race mixing" is not a thing. Humanity is one race that has drifted to many corners of the world and has diverged in terms of evolution, due to their specific environmental needs.

So, black people are from a region that had too much sun light and therefore needed to develop more melanin, white people are from regions that had lower sun light and therefore needed to develop less melanin. Those that did not died out and therefore could not reproduce.

However, the divergence in terms of genes means that people from far away should reproduce healthier offspring, because the chances of their diseases and defects going into the offspring are low. This is the reason why incest is looked down upon, because the chances of your offspring being mentally/physically handicap go up the more genetically similar you are to your mate.

So, in short, "race mixing" is a good thing.

Lol the mother has dead eyes, she knows deep down she's destroyed her own life. Could have had beautiful children that looked like her but instead she shat that out instead.

it's disgusting. Brown people and niggers are disgusting. and yes we used to "control who people fuck and marry" dipshit.

>more emotional arguments
This is getting boring guys.

A myriad of health problems, generally lower IQ, identity problems(mutt children usually hate their parents) are the medical reasons.
Marriages with different cultures usually fall apart, which is of course bad for the children.
Other than that 50% of blacks under the age of 18 live without their father.

As for policing, of course you can.

nah racemixing is good look

>Humanity is all one race
False, God divided the nations and races after the great flood. He put the Hamites in Subsahara Africa etc.

Youre the faggot that posts nigger dicks on Sup Forums arent you?

>Say people adapted to different environments
>Then turn around and pretend those adaptations don't matter in favor of disease resistance
Fucking leaf logic.

>Who cares about the "global IQ".
Those who value human progress.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

>The truth is, heritage matters very little. You'll get along well with your dog because you both love to run, for instance, not because a piece of paper says he comes from a long line of dogs originating on the coast of Croatia.
t.paki we wuz limey

For a moment i thought i was in tumblr

Race mixing is the most horrible thing. Your black dad will run away.
So rather die with your muslim dad by suicide bombing and with your white dad by shooting up a school

Yes.

>You can't control who people fuck and marry.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=_9kaJyRQfVw

So we're done with the emotional arguments and now we're resorting to ad hominem? Sad.

>Those who value human progress.
So nobody here then. You guys are a joke.

We should call racemixing white women "Suiciders" from now on since that's what they're subliminally doing

>Who cares about the "global IQ". It will just average out anyways.
10 billion brainlets will not push the technological frontier further. 1 million creative geniouses will.

THE SINNNNNNNNNNNNS NEVER DIE

lmao look at those doughy failson retards they look like a lesbian roller derby team that loses every year

Everyone on Sup Forums agrees that White male Asian female is the only acceptable form of racemixing

Pic related Australian father & Chinese mother

> calls out someone for ad hominem
> proceeds to use ad hominem
You have to go back...

pure 1/16th german american

Black genes just completely wipe out their partners. that kid has 0 features from the woman

Statistically men are worse at it, despite Sup Forums memes. I can attest to it, I've fallen hard for Asian girls before.

That's already the case. That vast majority of people don't contribute much to the advancement of the species. People like Einstein and Tesla are few and far between.

Dont worry.

Once this society crumbles their kids will be thrown in with the niggers.

No. All interracial propaganda is bad.

Its skin deep

Jesus christ the nazis were autistic. What's wrong with the one drop rule?

fuck off you smelly fucking nigger

Education/anti bestiality laws

>the white boy actually thinks he's a different species
I'd like to laugh, but this is way too cringe inducing.

I don't even know what you trying to convey anymore. I think your brain must have short circuted trying to come up with an argument.

Oh no! The tiki torch klansmen are coming!

Just look at these guys. Some real winners here.

Dear God...

the superior Australasian master race will rule the earth

disgusting

Only the daughters turn out fine. For some reason hapa males go insane and hate the world. I think it's them rationalizing their fathers are weak. White man's empathetic, spiritual nature combined with cold, asian mother upbringing creates a cocktail for mad men.

False. There is one human species, but there are unquestionably several races.

Don't bother. Stormfags are so stupid that they routinely confuse nationality, race and ethnicity. Most of them have attained anything beyond a high school diploma yet talk as if they're experts on civics, anthropology, politics, etc... It's hilarious.

White whores who race mix are too stupid to know anything about race differences.

Basically they’re TOO STUPID. They have no common sense either.

Let Darwin be Darwin and keep these shit-families out of my neighborhood.

,/

>Who cares about the "global IQ". It will just average out anyways.
t. Nigger

Crossbreeding an inferior with a superior species is only a good reproductive strategy for the inferior species.

are you retarded?

>That vast majority of people don't contribute much to the advancement of the species.
'Racemixing' today means the 700mio whites breed with nogs and asians, thus it means the pool of potential geniouses (whites) becomes smaller.
That half niglet on OP's pic isn't going to find the cure for cancer.

>civics, anthropology, politics
>hurr durr advancing the human condition
>relativist retard

It's because in WMAF, both parties despise Asian men in some form. Not to mention the fathers often dismiss Asian men and make fun of them. However blood isn't water so when baby comes out to be a little Asian boy then good luck having a functional personality as an adult.

why race mixing is disgusting

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

>this post gets archived
>2050
>the nigglet does indeed find the cure for cancer
Would be funny. But is more probable that alien life will arrive on Earth than this to happen.

The highest rate of divorce in the US is Black Man/White woman. The lowest rate is White Man/Black Woman

Here's my reasoning - Blacks are the most masculine race. Women are therefore making poor matches for 'alpha fucks' reasons and of course they fall apart. White men getting with Black women, on the other hand, have to overcome the fact that they are less attracted to her, but that they can overcome that must mean that the woman is a better match on other grounds.

So there's nothing wrong with race mixing intrinsically, but I bet matches made between other races of women and black men are often made for the wrong reasons.

I'm more of an IQ supremacist than a race supremacist. I think people of low IQ are people I want far away from me, white or black. It's just that 84% of US blacks have a lower than average IQ.

the " white guy - asian female " meme

you're kike is showing

1.Same Race predisposition &
2.White People, men & women are the most evolved,mentally & physically people on the Planet

go shill somewhere else

the kangz are here

If jews believe there is nothing wrong with race mixing, they can all demonstrate their sincerity by going first.

OP IS A FAGGOT

>mentally & physically
Mentally is the asians. Physically is the blacks.

Lol, you're implying brown haired are going to have nig offspring (i.e. are like niggies)
you're some subversive divide and conquer fag

Race has already been proven to exist several times over, we're not all the same you stupid fucking nigger.

You mixing with whites still makes nigger offspring, it's not a benefit to whites , it's a detriment.

That mud nigger you create will still be sent back to Africa.

Can you try to write a single cohesive sentence? I have no idea what your inane babble is supposed to mean.

You're living in an alternate reality my friend. Things are only going to get harder for people like you. Much harder.

>Jesus christ the nazis were autistic. What's wrong with the one drop rule?
It wouldn't work for Hitler.

As long as they do their mixing in their third world not here, I don't care.
Not many move to Somalia though do they?
Seems a bit one way ticket...to a fucking logarithmic insanity.

That asians can't be geniuses is a laghable argument. Especially in the context of cancer research.

Your post may only apply to niggers.

>How do you even police something like this
make racemixing illegal and punishable by prison or death on a state level
>b-b-but y-You can't control who people fuck and marry
Wrong

> I have no idea what your inane babble is supposed to mean

respond to this if you want to argue:

Not an argument , also people such as myself are waking people up , people are becoming radical.

I can smell your fear, it's okay to be scared , nigger.

>IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
So less tards and less savants? How is that a problem? You want more tards?

shit, i best not start talking about stuff you genetically weren't made for understanding then. we're working on a fucking common goal here. i'll just stick to calling you a paki nigger, or say something among the lines of - you're not british

>That asians can't be geniuses is a laghable argument
Name one who's well-known