Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 6 in 9 hours and 40 minutes

Hypocrite!

Who is this shota in the photo?

I wished Fran would get her hair out of her face.

Subs in 80 fucking years.

I want some scenes that focus on the newfound relationship between Sieg and Serge.

What a cute battery.

Fate logic:

Make the boys actual girls and girls actually boys

How would you like to see the relationship (in the broad sense of the word) between Ayaka and Richard develop? And, why?

That's just an Apocrypha thing. Whenever the Fate series first began in 2004, it had this little thing called 'dignity' and 'writing integrity.'

They're good, I just hope romance will not be the main focus of their relationship.

Shiro a shit, the only MCs in the Fate series that don't have random shit on them are Ryougi, Tohno Shiki, and Soujuurou. Even the FGO Masters aren't random, they have actual purpose in Chaldea.

>I just hope romance will not be the main focus of their relationship
As do I, which is why I asked. At first glance, they seem like a vision of Prototype's romance dynamic, and that bothers me.

But, Richard talking about how he's used to betrayal and cruelty and whatnot makes me think that he's not always as lighthearted as he seems, which could make an interesting conflict between the solitude-and-peace-seeking Ayaka and himself.

Killya the Illya!!

>Ryougi
>Tohno
>Soujuurou
>Fate series

its just a generic shoujo romance with a dumb moeblob girl and shoujo bishounen

If you're going to be inflammatory, try to justify your opinion.

Type-Moon, same type of cancer, you secondary

I'm a fate-fag but this show is still pretty shitty.

Burn the slut of Orleans

is she our girl?

BAAAA ZAAAA KAAAA

There is barely any romance in Strange Fake for now or nothing at all.

I was playing F/SN, but ended up getting caught up in other stuff and never played Heaven's Feel. Would I still be good to go on watching this? I don't want to spoil anything, but it might be a while before I feel like going back into F/SN.

>Jeanne

She was one of the heroic spirits that got buffed by the counterforce, which is basically why she even was summoned as a Ruler (as well as her unnatural summoning conditions). Aka it's all the counterforce doing.

you need to play ataraxia,that way you will realize that bazett and avenger are the best characters in the fate universe

Go through Heaven's Feel. You're fine to watch Apocrypha without it, sure, but Heaven's Feel is important to the Fate franchise and important to understanding the threat of the Grail. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Sakura.

>Aka it's all the counterforce doing.

>waifu-ied King Arthur
>writing integrity
choose one

I know this is Fate we're talking about here but does F/SF have a strong female following or something? Most fan arts I've seen are about GilxEnkidu fujoshit and some Richard.

Hey. Guys can like Richie, too. And Enkidu is supposed to be cute for everyone.

Bazette is just a dried pussy with social anxiety

That was the original work Ayaka was in.

This is the superior Ayaka
Who may or may not be Manaka

I want Richard in F/GO

Not until Strange Fake is over.

how come the Grail has not contingecy to prevent Casters from becoming Masters emselves?

It's the only series where Gil and Enkidu are reunited and strive wholeheartedly just to fuck each other.

What is even hinting at her being Manaka?

>yfw trap cucked

REMOVE THE TRAP

>This shit is more retarded than a 15 years old genderfluid fanfic

I want to fuck the saint.

subs in 33 hours. and 40 minutes. :^)

Avicebron a shit. A SHIT.

Astolfo/Sieg is better.

Will there be more AstolfoxSieg scenes later? I really like how cute and more emotional Astolfo is around Sieg.

Not much, as I recall. Just someone making a guess on BL.

Different user but i'm of the belief this is the actual ayaka from the prototype universe possessed by manaka and there are several reasons for it. First is it would explain the red riding hood mess as manaka mental fuckery from being possessed. Secondly it would explain why the shit there's already a black haired Ayaka in this universe. Thirdly if people don'the know this ayaka is blind when she's normally black haired, the blond haired one is her sister manaka who's a stupid powerful mage connected to the root, might very well bring the end of humanity about, and is nuttier then a God damn fruitcake. Finally the thing is this ayaka seems to be partially amnesiac as to what the shits gone on, but keeps getting triggered over places and things actually related to things people actually know about what happened in prototype, even down to how she keeps breaking down on how she hates everything to do with the holy grail war specifically.

So you're saying that this is gonna play out with a Prototype-esque romance?

I wanted to see a conversation between Siegfried and Sieg. Will they not talk?

Is SiegxAstolfo the purest form of love?

I just wish Sieg would FUCK OFF already

Then, don't talk about him. Talk about Strange Fake, and other good things. That's what this thread is really for.

Can Shiki beat Alcides?

Every MC has random shit happen to them, retard.

>Strange Fake
>Good

>Fateshit
>Good

i wonder if this means that counter guardians could be summoned as rulers? Who want to see Ruler Emiya?

Will we get more Achilles? He's kinda cool.

No, the show is exclusively about Sieg from now on. Consider yourself lucky if servants even manage to get few seconds of screen time

If they use Nanatsu-Yoru or Kuji Kanesada, then definitely nope. If they can perceive the lines, use their bare hands and somehow survive his arrows and other NPs then maybe.

he gets a decent amount of scenes with Chiron and Atalanta, and survives until pretty late

Zealot is cute as fuck

Can Shiki tenderly and consensually love a maid?

So is mode red's flashback this week or the next?

next

Looks like it's this week actually

leopard is kill post links

does Tokyo MX stream it?

Where to can I stream this episode? Its seems that Leopardraws stream isn't working

yeah I think you can use MX, since they are streaming the re:creators replacement for the week right now and fate airs right after

>that audio quality
jesus

>you can use MX
it seems like they are streaming something weird here. Is that a variety show going on?

10 mins

get in here niggas

Fate/Hypocrita

>22 episode show with 25 timeslots

> bong still buttblasted about Saxons being mocked as pussies when they are still ruled and subjected under Normans currently in their own country.

So fictional pride is more important than your real pride?
I laugh.

link?

>not using the bilibili stream
plebs

yeahhh

well, its ben nice knowing you boys, it was fun while it lasted

spear

CHICHIUE

It's a Camlann scene and the stream is off. Fucking gorgeous

Mary Sue for fanservice and fap material BTOF

OOOH its ronghomyniad!

Would you work at A-1?