Detective Conan

When will this shit series finally end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shit series
Hopefully never, I want Conan to outlive me.

>1000 Chapters
>Nothing happened with the main plot resolution.
Good thing that I dropped it a few 100 chapters ago.

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

probably after they invent hoverboard or time machine , they even had smarphones now

Suprise they didny use any app for replacing voice changer bowtie

You're retarded if you only read/watch Conan to find out who the boss is.

Somehow relevant enough to not be one or two cour flavor of the month.

I can't complain.

I'm sure he's already got a hoverboard though?

When it stops printing money

>shit series
The only thing shit is your taste.

Don't you mean, when will the end shit the series?

>shit series
Nothing to see here folks. Troll thread.
But Detective Conan threads are good. Lets turn this one around.

Why doesn't just Conan grow up?

Been rereading some volumes recently. What are your favorite cases?
One that I love is when Megure saves Sonoko from the security guard who clubs blondes and shit.

Did Jimmy fuck Rachel yet?

Because only about a year has passed in universe.

>jimmy
>rachel

I'm partial to the Moonlight Sonata case cause of the cute trap.

>Latest chapter has Scarlet in it's name
I hope everyone is fucking ready

it's the cashcow user, not anytime soon

>Shota mc
>zero pandering to Shotacons
Fucking Nips. I want to see Conan wearing tight swim shorts dammit

Delete yourself.

The first 300re amazing

>only about a year has passed
And how many cases has he solved in that time? We're closing 1000 chapters.
For the record I read Conan only up to like 10th tankobon at max, and that was over a decade ago.

When /ss/ finally happens

I haven't read or watched the series in years, but I remember Conan running around in tiny shorts all the time. It seemed like it had plenty of shotacon service already. Plus there are literally thousands of doujinshi on the subject.

This series won't even end with the author's death, just like Shin-chan. Both make too much money for it to end. Latest Conan film broke it's own record making 60 mil at JP box office.

Why does every Conan OP have to be some fuckhead joking about how long the series is?

i never liked conan much because the cases are alsways solved by conan pulling shit out of his ass

1000 hype bois

The same time when Shizuka grow up.

Apparently you've confused this series with a scat doujin

Even Conan can't solve that mystery.

Yeah I'm ready for more phone calls to end decade long arcs instead of actual confrontations.
Why did the character in your pic have to ruin the series?
>you know what would really help our series? make a character with the abilities of Conan, Haibara and Ran, making all of them totally superfluous.
>yeah, also let's clone him about 4 times and incessantly talk about how the clones all look alike and call that a mystery, I think that should last us about 7 years
>also, since our series is insanely no-kill morally, let's be sure to make him into the fucking punisher and have everyone be totally cool with it
>could we also have his entire character be centered around being needlessly creepy and threatening despite no in universe reason for it in a level of twist writing that even Goosebump books grew out of?
>that's fine but can't we also establish how effected he is by a past mistake and then have him keep pulling the exact shame shit, but act like it's noble
>any way we could make some of his clones thinly veiled fanfiction babies between him and the two main (teenage) girls in the series? I really wanna fuck him, but I wanna pretend I'm not gay
>let's show what a hero he is by tormenting a female character in such a way that only makes sense if he has a fetish for terrified little girls
>any way that we could do nothing but have characters talk about how competent he is and then have him completely fuck up over and over? Scotch dead, Akemi dead, Haibara had to be saved by Yukiko.
>oh, let's have Conan learn the truth about his family be him just remembering that he always knew and forgot. even conan and akai should be a childhood romance
How can one character be such a blackhole of fucking garbage? But please, tell me all about how the mysteries that only got more formulaic after 20 years totally make up for the terrible plot line that revolves around one family of characters that are just combos of preexisting exchanging smug glaces

Akai's story is the best thing about the series yall be trippin

At this point Gin is the only legit villain because everyone else is either dead, too incompetent to actually threaten anyone, a double agent or utterly incomprehensible in their motivations. Also, the standalone cases are increasingly boring because the characters have ceased to develop outside of big plot events. And the series is getting repetitive, the same arcs get recycled every other year with different characters and locales with the outcome always being the same.

If you don't like it stop following it and you won't have to complain anymore.

>only a year has passed in the series

How long till 50% of the adult Japanese population is dead and the other 50% is in prison?

Do you have to be a master mind to come up with all those cases?
I'm aware not all of them are good and original but it is still pretty impressive for me.

Think of it like Springfield, a kind of dimensional pocket where an arbitrarily distorted time loop renders the trapped souls within impervious to change

Ultimate sameface syndrome

Gosho has a ton of assistants who help him.

I'm sure Aoyama has read his fair share of whodunits and detective stories. Addtionally while he is the one who writes the manga he most definitely listens to input from a variety of people, be they his editor or friends or assistants.

A little boy falls in love with a big girl.

Unable to confess, the littlest detective is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush and is fully grown.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DETECTIVES.

I just wanted some fucking Haibara fuck you Aoyma

At which chapter they switched to smartphone? I still remember at Rena Mizunashi's door prank case they still use flip phones.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

How new