Name one flaw

Name one flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OUTqEVH740U
youtu.be/ZCdQbfnr_Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bait

Envy and Bradley were the only sins with any sort of depth

Lust was killed off way too early and easily.

The "comedy" was really awful.

The first half quarter rushes through all the characterization. For example, Hughes has like 10 minutes of screen time. If it wasn't for the previous series or the manga, his death wouldn't impact you nearly as much if at all.

it'll pale in comparison to the film adaptation due this winter

this.
that's pretty much it though

>Japanese adaption
>no Japanese characters in the show
hmmm

Everything takes much more time than needed most of the time and it keeps interrupting important scenes with "comedy" that's not even funny.

not a chance in hell
the Full Metal Alchemist had a better ending. Don't fuck with Alchemy.

Boring characters and shit villain.

>not a chance in hell
youtu.be/OUTqEVH740U
find a flaw

>cringey acting
>bad CGI
>none of the characters look like the characters save for Gluttony
>literally look all like k-pop faggots
>oh my god the CGI is so shit
This is bad in my eyes and there's nothing you can do to stop me from feeling like this.

P much the reason why 03 was better. It knew there was a time and place for comedy.

Ed is a naïve child Mustang is the real hero.

We'll be getting new chapters which is good

I blame the manga for this.
They were going for a 1 to 1 adaptation and the comedy worked better in isolated panels in the manga, doesn't really go well in full scenes in the show.

Same problem Hellsing and Drifters had too, they adapted the comedy scenes panel for panel and they feel out of place and cringey.

Pride and Greed were alright.
Completely agree that Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth were offensively shallow. Hopefully they were better in the manga.

After all these years I'm still depressed that it ended. The only problem I had was with the beginning and how they slightly rushed it just to get to the new content, I mean it's still probably one of the greatest ever

too shounen-y with over the top things happening as oppose to the first series which was more well grounded and felt more like a dark fantasy

People ironically liked the piece of shit that was 2003's ending. It was horrible garbage but I do tip my fedora to the writers for trying out something creative even though it ended in backlash.

Boring generic shit. I wanted to like it since everyone seems to rave about how great it is. When I actually tried to though I had to stop after the 3 episode rule.

One of the things that will always get me in the 2003 movie is that they grabbed Hughes a beloved character and turned him into a Nazi.

Desu notto

Fucking this, what the fuck were they thinking.

Goddamnit why can't asians act? Why is it so hard for them to convey emotion?

The first few episodes are more like an abridged retelling of the original show before the bone's original ending came in.
Your loss fag.

ugly female lead

Isaac McDougal

Bones "original ending" is the actual correct ending of the show though

No Ooshima Michiru. youtu.be/ZCdQbfnr_Os

I'm having a hard time discerning whether the place in this image is a set or a render. Al's reflections are bright near the castiron engine, their environmental shadows don't completely match the direction of the light backdrop, and the watervapor is really thick at parts. These might be intentional, given the strong use of light & shadow in both of the anime adaptions for multiple reasons, but it could also be entirely accidental. More bizzare is the architecture, which has a great deal of aesthetically useless details and hard/costly to implement excess riveting and drilling. What the hell am I looking at?

>"H-Heyvdid you know that Ed is short? No? Well, let's do it 20 more times just to be clear, So funneh, right boys and girls! XD"

The party wasn't a single person; they weren't all unsympathetic people that committed massive atrocities, especially so in 1923. Regardless, if you actually watch the movie, it's clear that the counterparts aren't the same people.

CG Envy ruined the show for me.