Hillary Clinton Financed the Russian Companies that were Indicted

The DNC and Hillary Clinton financed FusionGPS.
They also financed Internet Research Agency LLC, and Concord Management and Consulting LLC. (Russians indicted today) It was part of her pied piper strategy to elevate Trump.
The Russian collusion is with the DNC and hillary Clinton.
The indictments have not mentioned the financing yet.
justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
youtu.be/oby9597EmhE
youtu.be/mkQi0_CFlQI
youtu.be/3uTRK-SCKGs
youtu.be/lk3DfrPaulM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't wait to see the fallout from this one.

Oh you know the standaed issue response

>wikileaks isnt real la la la

This was the pied piper strategy.

CLINTON WANTED TO RUN AGAINST TRUMP

she thought he was so rediculous that she would win in a blow out

she was fucking wrong.

she already had ties to russia through uranium one.

Oh what a day
What a timeline

Hi Russia! How's Putin? Is he still a dick?

>The indictments have not mentioned the financing yet.
Because Putin financed them

HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

>They also financed Internet Research Agency LLC, and Concord Management and Consulting LLC
Your image doesn't say that.

>she thought he was so rediculous that she would win in a blow out

>she was fucking wrong.

Big if true

I bet the FBI literally gave this guy guns as part of some sort of sting operation or whatever

By all accounts he had no money at all and yet had an arsenal worth thousands? what?

Keep it up Muller Hill dawg will be in jail by election time.

Maybe wrong thread fren. but thanks for bump

It's finally crashing down, isn't it?
Please kek, digits confirm

Where is the concrete link between FusionGPS and the indicted Russian companies?

Wikileaks may as well be the new Onion.

Don't trust any shit you hear from it. Asante is a traitor.

Bomp

broofs that these companies were dnc/hilldog funded?

Why don't you point us to some things WikiLeaks has published that have been proven false?

This is really old. Before 90% of people who are now on /pol came here.

100% correct track record shill.

>100% correct track record shill.
Who's the shill?

damn yeah.

my point still stands.

dude was poor as dirt with dead parents and no job and somehow had nice guns.

>pay russian trolls to promote the enemy you think is the weakest
>possible because you are already in bad with the russians
>it backfires

life writes the best stories.

>The DNC and Hillary Clinton financed FusionGPS.

Please include the wikileaks source that says
>They also financed Internet Research Agency LLC, and Concord Management and Consulting LLC. (Russians indicted today) It was part of her pied piper strategy to elevate Trump.

Otherwise this is Disinfo thread

Bump

drumpf bump

Checked. Exactly this. Sauce or GTFO

Please include the wikileaks source that says:

>They also financed Internet Research Agency LLC, and Concord Management and Consulting LLC. (Russians indicted today) It was part of her pied piper strategy to elevate Trump.

Hold up...

So, Hillary hired russians to post pro trump stuff on facebook so that she could later tie trumps campaign to russia?

is that you Haley Feger? You should have used some lube and just relaxed before you took that butt fucking.

Yes, Im sorry to say but the OP has posted no evidence that Clinton financed this company.

>Liberal shills undeniably, utterly, devastatingly BTFO

HAHHAHAHAHAH

LMAO
so up to the very last minute the daemonrats were chuckling and giggling to themselves, they made sure Trump was the repub candidate... their plan was about to install their Ukraine nation stealing kkkunt dictator state department sellout server 100billion dollar thief, hitlery the crimea defeated shitstain that russia trampled

of course, they paid for all the other russia propaganda

She hired them to help Trump win the primary because he would be the easiest for her to beat.

noo fake news stop criticizing!!! evidence is leftist bias cucked!!111 fucking normie

She's going to jail

go back to lereddit and organize a suicide pact with your fellow lereddit dick suckers, faggot.

What if JA was actually killed and Wikileaks was going to be a Deepstate platform of misinformation, until DT won the election, after which he sent Hannity to do a fake interview to continue the charade as he took control of Wikileaks from the Deepstate?

Lol fake a gay pied piper is something on an hbo show

Fucking KEK, when the handcuffs go on Clinton, you faggots are going to be on here screaming
>BUT THOSE HANDCUFFS WERENT EVEN REALLLLLL
That day is so goddamn close.

strike a blow we came to win.....warriors

youtu.be/oby9597EmhE

This. Clinton was so out of touch she didn't realize Trump was the only serious threat to her candidacy, and helped him over the top.

If your opponent wins the election you win!
I mean she got what she paid for, right?

This is bigger than russia.

the clouds are drifting apart and lifting...a clearing approaches and they know the end is near, the fear is nearly drowned out of existence, the forces that are holding America back from being great again are beginning to fold up and curl into a fetal position, it's nearly over. youtu.be/mkQi0_CFlQI

that meme is literally disinfo

Hello Amerikans, my name is Vodka Drunkinski. I am famous Russian hacker who stole election from Hillary Clinton. Ask me anything!

I was paid 14 Russian Rubles, a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka and a sack of potatoes to call Hillary Clinton a big, fat doo-doo head on your Amerikan social medias.

>Vodka Drunkinski
Do you get a lot of Polish people claiming to be your real parents?

WELL WELL WELL

Knowingly opened fraudulent bank accounts, but unwittingly didn't know they were for russian spooks?! LOL You're going to prison!
P.S.
No matter how many times you repeat: "The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!"
Doesn't make it true.
The Mueller probe is not finished yet, jacka*s!

So now Trump personally opened their bank accounts? LMFAO!!

>They also financed Internet Research Agency LLC, and Concord Management and Consulting LLC.
Could you provide some proofs of this please.

hahahahahahah oh really hahahaha gee i wonder whom might have made it? Evil Putin Godzilla Russians? youtu.be/3uTRK-SCKGs

Comey is FBI user. Mueller is /ourguy/. Rosenstein is /ourguy/. Obama planned to use Comey as his fall guy, that's already come out. Your meme is obsolete.

sure i see what you maybe saying...the other one is for Chucky Schumer though, not quite obsolete yet...

Oh my goddddd t
Right when the Russians were indicted ??
Alongside WikiLeaks doing a same day info dump such as this ??

This was preprogrammed by Trump & now the flashlight reflects onto itself in the most awkward inversion of inescapable truth seeking federal authority ascending upon a Fibonacci wavelength & into a rainbow timeline

The MADMAN

Haven't you learned anything yet? There's never any fallout

Lock her up.
Not a bot.
Beep beep.

if nobody ever goes to jail then what is the point of any of this.

nobody on democrat side will accept they were wrong or change their way of thinking. everybody on the right knew most of this shit already and couldn't get people to listen.

this is just more evidence on top of a big pile of evidence that already exists, like the podesta emails. Stupid people need to be told these things by CNN or they just won't believe it no matter what.

and if nobody is going to jail then there is no point to any of this

To be honest, they're playing quite friendly with this strategy compared to what the republicans have done.

This kind of shit happens in two party elections all the time. Fund independent candidates that resonate with your opponent to incite division amongst your opponent. But the republicans have literally gerry mandered the electoral districts.

>if nobody ever goes to jail then what is the point of any of this.
because it's making people rich? you think these people are investing for free?

You trump retards are so desperate. I can’t wait until all of this come crashing down and trump is found guilty.

but like what good does it do to know so much if any amount of knowledge will never be enough to convince anyone to review their worldly perspective?

can this incriminating evidence change the minds of even one hillary voter? how much evidence is needed to make ALL the hillary voters acknowledge it?

You should've looked.

its a real life circlejerk because their candidate didn't win. This story will keep running until its shadowbanned from newsfeeds by their kike overlords; and PRECISELY as soon as trump leaves it'll just stop entirely and they'll denounce ever saying there was collusion

no one will go to jail. There is no point to it other than to SCREAM AND CRY OUT THAT IT WAS HER TURN

>Clinton charged for using Russian's to influence the election
Please Kek make this timeline best timeline

wikileaks is literally a branch of the Russian government now.

sad how low assange has gone now.

I can't imagine how stupid you have to be to post this kind of crap day in and day out.

I literally can't tell the difference between trolls and actual Democrats anymore, they are that deluded.

Pretty sure we just found out today that Russia was paying people to make comments exactly liek yours.

>kek

Yes I'm a russian bot and so are you

We're all russian bots here

You complete and total moron

I can't wait until we get to lynch queers like you from street lamps.

I think she actually wanted to run against Jeb.
But the dude was so embarassingly retarded people would go batshit crazy if Jeb turned out to be the Reps candidate.
Let that sink in fellas
Not even the DNC corruption can put retard Jeb in the Republican pedestal

>They also financed Internet Research Agency LLC, and Concord Management and Consulting LLC.

source for this?

Tendies meme in real life. From Mueller of all people. This time line, lads.

So when Wikileaks said that Bernie was getting BTFO by Hillary Clinton, you didn't believe it?

But when queen nigger, head of the DNC said it was rigged, you did?

Excuse me sir but do you have the "pills that make you look at gay people" cat meme?

Schumer should be executed.

>pepeflingingpopcorn.jpg
Holy Fuck what the hell hahaha

This entire thing was a waste of time. When Snowden went to Russia suddenly over night Putin became evil. They still don't know what Snowden knows, so everything is made to fit into that unknown element. Snowden has the goods on how they abuse Fisa and the use of Patriot Act to spy on everyone or anyone they want whenever they want. I say end it, bring up these hacks for treason hang them, charge Steele with espionage and hang him...there suddenly overnight abuse of intel powers gets curbed massively. Give Snowden a pardon, reveal the extent of the fraud and send those fraudsters caught off to sea in a life raft with no food, motor or gps. This spying on everyone is a cancer that needs to stop growing otherwise we run the risk of natives rioting and burning the nations capitol to the ground. youtu.be/lk3DfrPaulM

this

Bump

Please identify the incorrectly published claim.