BUT DRUMPF COLLUDED

M-more indictments are coming, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721
scribd.com/document/371673104/Indictment-of-Russian-nationals-for-alleged-election-interference#download&from_embed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off leaf, this board hates drumpf, take your orange worshipping to /r/thedonald

I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

My government gave millions clinton. How is this not influencing an election?

its called democracy fucking kiwi

are you fucking stupid?

sauce?

Nice projection schlomo!

Im beginning to think this whole investigation is an embezzelment sham. They'll jerk around handing out petty inditements for years while teasing they didnt NOT say trump was guilty.

you been living under a rock? this whole shitstorm is all connected, the podestas, pizza gate, the russians, the clintons.

You should lurk more

Hahahahaha, the logic of you fucking retarded demoralized leftists.

Because 90% of this board are edgy teens who never leave their meme bubble.

>PBS will never become the gorilla fight channel
Sad!

Explain your evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion without it leading back to the Clinton Campaign you fucking shill

Turn on FoxNews, Shepard is losing his shit.

Shepard Smith: "HOLY FUCK! THERE WERE ACTUALLY RUSSIANS! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!"

Who's demoralized? Self admitting yourself as a conservative these days is a one way ticket to public shaming and ostracizing.

Thanks but I enjoy being liked by my peers and not associating with insufferable conservashits who are rapidly depleting in ranks.

Once more, he keeps bringing people on who tell him, "There is no direct correlation between these Russians and the Trump campaign/admin."

Shepard Smith: "LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! TRUMP IS GUILTY! LALALALALALA!"

Why hasn't Fox fired him yet?

OMG IM SICK OF LOSING!
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

You do know there is a world outside Twitter right? Your delusions have grown so strong you think people can't be right wing or conservative without a mob attacking them. You need mental help because you might have psychosis.

absolutely right friend! but it we'll have to get rid of that pesky "all are considered innocent before proven guilty". our nation should totally scrap laws in favor of gut feelings and emotions.

>he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election
>through payment or maybe the promise of favors
>payment or maybe the promise
>maybe the promise
>maybe
>MAYBE

You destroyed your argument with one word.

Literally explain to me how any election that has happened after WWII has been meddling-free and I'll let you off, or do you like to pretend the Cold War never happened?
Russians may have tried to do stuff, but Trump probably had absolutely nothing to do with it. You are making the claim, come up with some evidence or stop howling about it.

If you hold embarrassing opinions you deserve to be shamed and ostracized. Try not voting for a clown next time.

Was the Russian narrative being used on the Trump Campaign to cover the fact that Hillary colluded with the russians and now that it's coming to light they're trying to kill the narrative like it wasn't never true?

t. college kiddy
Grow up and enter the real world champ.

there's a different indictment or guilty plea or resignation every month, and they just keep coming and getting bigger and higher up.

but no, nothing is happening. don't worry about it.

shill gtfo

g8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

First that beautiful farce yesterday with the MSM spreading a Sup Forums larp as news, now this laughable shit. Trump was really not kidding about winning.

every day it amazes me how correct Yuro Bezmenov was about demoralization. these libtards will cling to their stories no matter how much evidence is presented in front of them.

yuri*

No, you hate Trump along with all your little crying Democrats who need adults to take care of them with Crayons

r/politics is going apeshit .. they keep spamming "not in THIS indictment" like the other shoe is going to drop and Trump is next rofl. The level of retardation on that board is sublime.. how do these people function irl? Theyre literally calling for the death penalty and accusing anyone who disputes them of being a Russian...

probably, why do you think flynn pleaded guilty and gates is working on a deal?

>our government quietly gives millions to one side of a foreign election without asking the public
>democracy

Glad that kike is gone at least

>Hacked into our election
THEY POSTED MEMES
BAD ONES TOO

and hacked voter registration systems

Yeah they collected data
In a few states
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721
So they could meme better
>no changes were made officials say

scribd.com/document/371673104/Indictment-of-Russian-nationals-for-alleged-election-interference#download&from_embed

How about actually reading what they did? They broke the law and should be prosecuted obviously, but the extent of their influence was posting online at strategic times to reach the online audience. Everything they said was copied or parroted from actual Americans. Their extent of contact with the Trump campaign involved "unwitting persons", meaning Trump campaigners just helped them along the way to organize politically rallies. And the Trump campaigners were "local community outreach". Not some weird Trump/Russian illuminati like cabal.

political*

Democrats literally killing themselves by the dozens today

It's all over

Yes, Americans.

Kill yourself you disgusting traitorous faggot.

so they collected voter registration data in order to launch a focused propaganda campaign in order to disrupt a US election, and you're cool with this? and you think this is the end of it?

>haha dems so butthurt take that democracy!

I think you are right

It's reverse McCarthyism. Now the communist left is calling a for a witch hunt against all Russian agents.

Q predicted this.

no one cares about democracy. gaslit leftists would literally accept a foreign government staging a coup d'etat at this point as long as it got rid of Drumpf

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

So?
The question was whether there was collusion or not.
If you try to rob a bank and fail, you still have to go to jail.

How cringed out was the AP twitter handle manager typing out this tweet? The whole time it was tweeting the opposite lol

If Russia indicted a few Americans, it would have been anodashoah. But this par for the course. If it wasn't the US, it would be called political prosecution, but here its another win for the freedom.

TLDR
Trumps guy said trump is good boy dindunuffin

If there was clear evidence than there would be charges already. But there is no evidence.

Because he makes the left look bad

>Russians trying to interfere since 2014
>Obama does nothing
>Dems blame Trump

There was no collusion, the indictment even says the contact these people had with the trump campaign was with "unwitting individuals."

You keep saying that as if it's going to make it true?! =)
You guys keep saying: "It's over. No collusion!"
It's not over. We're just notifying you of additional information. The heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

Liberals are not handling this news well. They're claiming that this means nothing because he said, "this indictment."

pure delusion. how does it feel to be an actual conspiracy theorist. your reality is a fabrication of lies.

>I mean seriously

>Russians shilling is illegal because Trump won
>Democrats shilling is not illegal because Hillary lost
>Both shills just want to get paid
The shill struggle is all too real

>yfw day of the rope has nothing to do with us lifting a finger

funny thing, dnc and hillary payed russian shills to shill for trump, because he was the weaker candidate in their eyes.

so in the end only dems where shilling

So let me get this straight. The Mueller investigation has confirmed this to be a nothingburger that didn't affect the election and wasn't a conspiracy coordinating with Trump, and reddit is still flooding in here declaring confirmation of all their wildest red scare nightmares? The mental gymnastics are astounding. These people are approaching Flat Earth tier at this point.

this board hates you.