What does Sup Forums think of Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

What does Sup Forums think of Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

A friend of mine recommended it to me, but he's a bit of an anime casual, so I'm weary

Fuck off summerfag

AOTS. The threads here were pretty good, but do yourself a favour and don't spoil yourself because some faggots couldn't keep their mouths shut,

It's ok.
Everything is going to be ok

Here's your (you)

It's casualbait. If baby first sees it he'll think it's great but really the tropes are stretched and cliched and it's borderline unwatchable.

Read the light novel. Anime sucks.

I do like their rendition of Scarborough Faire

AOTS, probably AOTY.

Why

Are you new here?

it is shit forced drama

It's good.
Don't trust anyone else on Sup Forums, they have shit taste.

I liked it. Characters had more depth to them than what you'd expect from most anime that's not focused on drama. Be warned that the anime didn't adapt all the books and leaves quite a few questions left unanswered so you'll have to read the books or look up spoilers if you want to understand the plot.

>6
dropped it on thaT

It was a nice comfy ass anime about a girl becoming the happiest girl in the world.
You shouldn't watch it, it's nothing special

Well even if you didn't like it at least it's a lot better than what you expected it to be.

It was okay. Done plenty of times before and nothing memorable. You can hardly be spoiled since it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen really quickly.

Read it.

Icetea best girl

You will cry. And SukaSuka will wrench your heart out of your chest.