When was the last time Sup Forums was this triggered by a film?

When was the last time Sup Forums was this triggered by a film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xvo9_P3lGxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think anyone is triggered. It's just hilarious to see niggers treating this comic book shit as a history textbook.

only kids get triggered by movies

Wait, do negros actually believe that Wakanda is real?

i believe they think that wakanda is what africa was before "wypepol" fucked everything or some shit like that...

Niggers are retarded, who the fuck cares?

Why would anyone be triggered? Blade was released in 1998 with a black man as the lead and it wasn't even worth discussing. Hell, half the team in Predator, a movie from the 80s was minorities and no one gave a shit back then, we just wanted to watch movies where badasses killed people in style.

Now here we are two decades later and somehow identity politics have gotten us so far off the goddamn rails that people are losing their fucking minds about significant black characters in film as though this is some unheard of civil rights march tier event.

People's memories are hilariously short.

Isn't that picture itself an illustration of triggered blacks?

>nigger history
= maximum keks

Django Unchained was blatantly anti-white. I think that’s the last time.

First post best post

Just searched Rule 34, no Wakanda. Doesn't exist.

>triggered
I'm happy they finally found a redpill vehicle palatable to the Wewuzians and all is going according to plan #Blaxit

Nobody is triggered, just amused at blacks taking so much pride in their literally fictional achievements.

What's even more entertaining is that black panther is actually pro alt-right? think about it an ethno nationalist country that's anti-immigration and anti-globalism

Like once a month OP.

fpbp

Who is triggered? It's just funny

as if such an audience could understand kubrick!

Pretty much.
Just listen to them struggle to string together sentences.
youtu.be/xvo9_P3lGxw

Like with nu-star wars, we really do not give a fuck. Its more enjoyable to laugh at and point out the stupidity of the fans.

What is the obsession with this movie? Why is it being shilled hard here? We wont see it. We wont say it was good. Its a waste of time and disney money.

No respectable white man cares for monkey shine movies or the Jew culture behind them

Wakanda isn't real. And it never will be real.

You drag down our nations.

some niggers will believe anything

lol what a ride
Imagine seeing Brits doing these interviews after that biopic of Pisston Churchill

Nobody except bumblefuck hicks are triggered by a marvel character.
Nobody was triggered by Blade, or Steel.
So why would anyone be now?
Sounds to me like you want people to be pissed so that it gets massive backlash out of spite to try to prove some shitty point

it feels weird to live on the same planet with these animals

Try living in a city where they living among you.
There are a lot of reasons why I have a firearm.
Roving bands of niggers is one of them.

SHEEEEEEEIIITTTT

>When was the last time Sup Forums was this triggered by a film?

pic related - real men who saw some real shit

this. no one cares its for fun and giggles

We've washed ourselves in 'Vengers blood and the Wakandans too

The movie is based on a story written by two kikes just like 90% of Hollywood's content, how is that different from what we have seen before ?

>literal "HOL' UP" at .16

>160745331
Sup Forums got super butthurt about the Ghostbusters remake, but it turns out they were right again because that movie was balls.

Let the niggers have their fantasy film. At least weekends this month might have a bit less black on black violence.

fpbp

>When was the last time Sup Forums was this triggered by a film?
Fucking nu/pol/ has no idea Sup Forums used to be a leftist-libertarian board.
Fucking nu/pol/ will never know how Sup Forums freaked out over pic related.

Stan Lee even admitted to timing the creation/release of The Black Panther comic character when he did to maximize blaxploitation profit.

It’s weird how they made up the fictional “Wakanda” as a successful, rich, developed black nation. I mean why not just use... oh, wait.

TFA

>SJW projecting
other than the few untermensch larping as nazis no one really cares because it about niggers in niggerland not force diversity bullshit like TLJ

FPBP
It's actually good because it implies niggers can fend for themselves, I don't like how easily led they are by kikes though, Soros was right about niggers being the easiest to control

Sweet merciful heavens.

Usa only LOL

You're getting triggered, it's why you were whining about Rotten Tomatoes.

I love the movie

Wakanda is real.

But wakanda isn't real

It's the best film of all time. Pure kino!

>claims Sup Forums is triggered
>posts butthurt liberal/nigger triggered "art"

yes but inside the overton window it's only good when brown ppl have those things even though Africans aren't capable of creating such a complex society. Thats why this movie and thebhype surrounding it is annoying

Why is he such a shameless rip off of Batman?

keepspammingthisplz