Who rules in whitey's village now, muthafucka

>White hoe 1 arguing with a dindu female
>The dindu female attacks her
>Anotha' black bitch joins the fight and hits white hoe 1
>White hoe 2 tries to help her friend and attacks da' black bitch who intervened
>Black hoes watching the incident suddenly remember the hundreds of years of slavery their ancestors suffered
>They all join the fight and the two white girls are versus a complete gang of angry nigga females
>Whitey gets completely destroyed

Wypepo paying for their mistakes and blacks getting revenge for the humiliations of the past, muthafucka. Racial tension continues, whitey cucked once again

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=7gvwWS4SDho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6Y5kdP02Eg
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/mikrozensus-jeder-fuenfte-in-deutschland-hat-auslaendische-wurzeln-1.3612234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like another white girl was attacking her

I have a gun.

This is what they get for associating with niggers in any capacity.

This is why I carry a gun. Just kill them.

This. Shame they didn't get shanked.

Sometimes I get the thought that maybe burgers who are shittalking Sweden are actually projecting their own country's problem on a country that is totally unrelated to USA and actually White (friendly reminder that 99 % of all "White" Burgers are actually swarthy wogs that would be considered second tier Citizens in Sweden).

I can't get enough of these vids seeing white girls getting enriched

Niggers have no honor. They aren't capable of virtue. They respond to positive reinforcement by doing more; they respond to negative reinforcement by doing less, with absolutely nothing extra whatsoever. This is the peak of their moralistic cognition, that of a wild animal. They aren't to be reasoned with, nor to he enlightened. They aren't to be met on a field of battle with honor, but to be put down whenever they cause trouble like the feral beasts they are. Do not fight, especially when they are in a "pack", you can take a single wolf, but that one on one virtue of fighting falls beyond the negroids capabilities.
>Find them alone
>Take no chances
>Never start a fair fight

Thank you user :) This is the best thing I've seen today!

Wakanda!

We don't want you to make the same mistakes we made. It's not too late for Europe, even Sweden and Germany

Nice one Mehemet

>Non-whites considered second tier in Sweden

Riveting joke indeed

>It's not too late for Europe, even Sweden and Germany
Sweden maybe but Germany is defintly fallen.

Germans make only 60% of population of Germany. By now they have at least 5 millions shit skin muslims

What is with her belly?

FUCKING DINDUS

>why whites don't want to become a minority

enriched

If you do this to someone I know, you are dead. Plain and simple, lol.

Are those audio glitches actually edited out yells of “nigga?” Those white girls must have said some heinous shit. Or maybe they did nothing. It doesn’t take much to set off these chimps.

I always imagine Sup Forums in these fights; holding a torch, beating black women.

the problem with nigger hate threads is that I have so many webms of niggers nogging that it reaches reply threshold before anyone can respond and have a discussion

i would kindly ask nogs to refrain from such niggardry so that we can be afforded the opportunity to have a frank discussion on their worthlessness

>swarthy wogs that would be considered second tier Citizens in Sweden).
Who are you trying to fool, you disgusting cuck? Swedes themselves are second class citizens in their own countries. First class being the muslims, Somalis, other shitskins.

>Germans make only 60% of Population
77 Million ethnic Germans in a Country of 82 Million
60%
god fuck, dont you have math classes in your commie block ?

And just like that, two more racists were created.

White people can't fight for shit. White people have such low T that their final and last resort is to turn into a tranny and inject themselves with endless amount of hormones. Whites are literal soyboys.

They're built like gorillas... it's as simple as that

>white knighting for white trash bitches who associate with sheboons
Yeah, I suppose that would be fitting for Sup Forums.

by your logic Whites have to leave every place a nog appears, maybe they were just chilling out until the monkeys walked in ?

It's shit like this that will be the end of you niggers.

Your low-IQ brains are incapable of processing potential futures.

As a result, we're going to burn down all you neighborhoods, and as you flee, we're going to mow you down with AR-15's, Remington 20's, and .22 rifles.

If I saw that shit happening, I'd gouge out the eye of the first nigger, slam the throat of the second nigger into the guard rail, and bash the third niggers head into the concrete until her brains spilled out.

This is why we need more money for them programs

I hate niggers so much

That's great. There's two girls who will never be coal burners. Keep it up niggers, until no one likes you anymore.

sheeeeeit whitey

This
I see no problem here
We need more diversity in schools

how wrong you are
they will fuck black guys to get back at the black women

Non black parents who raise their children around blacks should be charged with child abuse.

Why are white girls so hesitant to fight, anyway? I think it has a lot to do with the inferiority complex of black women clashing with the savior/get-along-gang complex of white women. If the white woman doesn't stand out or excel to her non-white peers, she is better accepted into the group. But that means giving her neck to a group that would easily chew her head off without a second thought.

How did she even find herself in coontown, sitting at a table while hostile apes are closing in from every direction? Because that's the important question here. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a coalburner and a wigger herself, in which case she paid the toll

this desu

story? were they caught?

That white women was way too relaxed.

She was sitting on the veranda chilling with a drink and not a care in the world... unaware of the savage nog stalking her just feet away.

I've never seen such poor social awareness

>not carrying a firearm even though you have the opportunity
it's like you want to get killed

Thing is that they most likely arent Aware of how blacks behave. I guess the Girl came from a White community and wasnt prepared how a "diverse" culture works
they often see the nogs as "Whites in different Skin"

Fucking checked. Whites need to step it up

>Why are white girls so hesitant to fight, anyway?

Civilized people are taught not to beat lesser animals - it's just cruel.

why nigr girls always win a fight against white soygirls?
white bitches start doing some combat sport, you are an ambarrasement to white race youtube.com/watch?v=M6Y5kdP02Eg

As an Asian, I enjoy seeing the inferior races fight each other. *Sips green tea*

>This is what they get for associating with niggers in any capacity.

>be around coal
>pay toll

Toll paid

checked

9mm 16 shots mag dump on an aggressor

Ez
Famous like George Z

Profit ?????

>Non-whites are second tier citizens
>Non-whites constantly rape Sweden's females and the government covers it up

Sure, Sven.

In another generation or two the situation will be corrected.
It's kind of like how in theory black people are scary because they all have guns, but the reality of it is they are untrained so it takes them 200 bullets to hit their target, whereas the person to be feared is actually a white person with a background in hunting.
With America and the world as a whole thoroughly informed about how savage niggers are, and at increasingly young ages, sports like boxing and MMA will increase in popularity and be practiced mostly by whites.
White people just got a little too soft for a few generations.

>I enjoy seeing the inferior races fight each other.
agreed
i love watching these nigger lover whites get what the deserve

The 40% non German includes other Europeans and Non Muslim immigrants Hans you fuckin dolt. You’re as fucked as us.

more proof that niggers are cowards who only attack with numerical advantage.

one on one any white will decimate nigger faggots with ease. literally any white. hell, I'd even put a little midget beaner like yourself up against a nig one on one!

>swarthy wogs that would be considered second tier Citizens in Sweden

You mean first-tier, native swedes are the second class citizens. I have often considered growing a beard and applying some spray tan and then going to Swekuckistan and just seeing how much I can get away with

this famalamadingdong.
inb4 pussy, tough guy, low test
>i'm a super dorky looking, polite manlet
ever been approached by a crackhead nigger outside a liquor store of cornerstore ax'in fo a dollah and say no? they always get all agro and start nigger bobbing twards you
>step back with right foot left hand mid air right hand On Top of shirt small of back
>Look of pure white evil in eyes saying in a nigger tone, 'back duh fuc up, Bruh'
Works everytime

People PLEASE if you're a manlet DON'T BREED. btw if anyone wants to join my 193cm+ dinarid ethnostate you're welcome to

Got an erection from that, black women fighting makes my dick hard.

sauce link?

Trying to warn you ungrateful morons... Nothing more nothing less.

>SJW retard who relaxed around blacks
they got what they deserve for not listening to their natural instincts

Around Whites, Show Your Mights.

Why do all niggers literally fight like apes?

Blacks can only survive as a parasite does. Kill the host and they will die as well. Ethno state forthcoming.

>the statistics are only right when i make them

holy fuck how stupid can one be ? theres a clear statistic telling you that theres 76 Million ethnic Germans in Germany. Then we got the Russlanddeutschen which are Germans who went back to Germany, the turks who came in 1970s etc. These make a combined number of 6 Million.
Fucking morons allways trying to tell us how much Germans there are when theres a clear number out

Why blk pepo not nerds but instead gang bangers!? Wahhhh! Has it got money for to king with? Gimmi dat!

Is that the new monster Hunter?

>77 Million
>ethnic Germans

you obviously don t have your facts straight!
We ve got fucking 18,6 Million people with at least one foreign parent; out of 82,4 Million.
Sure, that are still around 77,5% ethnic germans, but regarding the birthrate of the immigrants from africa and near east, it will be just a matter of time until the 60%-user will be right!

Source: sueddeutsche.de/panorama/mikrozensus-jeder-fuenfte-in-deutschland-hat-auslaendische-wurzeln-1.3612234

But this is what all white people deserve for years of slavery and voting for Trump.

I see nothing wrong here.

That blacky with doing the hitting has a good set of tiddies on her, nice child-bearing hips. Wouldn't mind sawing off her limbs and using her as my breeding sow. Our children would be hobbled, of course; they'd work out in the fields.

>76 million ethnic germans
you're ethnically russian too after your women were raped in world war 2 :)

>hairpulling

Why are women such savages?

Im going to film myself sneaking around a ghetto at night with a silenced pistol assassinating all the niggers i can and upload it to world star.

it's wypipo not wypepo you 1 post by this ID retard

For every attack like this, 10 niggers are going to suffer horribly at the hands of a white person.

You fucking niggers aren't human. You're glorified monkeys.

After kikes, we hate you the most, and we will rid the Earth of you in due time.

Niggers and kikes will all be eradicated with a global genocide.

Mixed race niggers and kikes will also be killed.

Blacks were born to be slaves because of their bestial nature.

We see that nature clearly displayed here.

>white girl gets black eye and bruising
>black girls get felony assault charge and go to jail, become lifelong felons
I think whitey came out ontop with that one

If I ever saw that, I'd kill every single one of those niggers.

Every. Single. One.

It's really easy when you rip a person's eye out of their face and fishhook their mouth wide open.

Everyone else is now scared shitless of you, and you have effectively made the niggers scared.

WURL STAR WURL STAR

You're dead, nigger.

What in the hell did the white girls do to warrant this (not that any behavior short of killing someone's child would warrant such a disgusting assault), were the attackers arrested? And finally how stupid do you have to be to film an assault?

this is a good post

White chimpout seriously needs to happen
Things can't go on like this anymore

wasted get fagit

I can trace my ancestry to 1400s Germany on one side and 1600s on the other. I know you krauts love to hate your diaspora but soon we're gonna be more German than "Germans".