So the black panther movie is out, can we use it to our advantage?

Wakanda is a ethno nationalist state that is anti-immigration, anti-globalism and very traditionalist? is there anyway we can ruin the left's day by turning black panther into a supporter of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at the end he becomes liberal.
that's the point of the movie retard. And the altright is not even a thing.

well I didnt watch the movie and the alt-right is real

>the altright is not even a thing

#BLAXIT power move.

I have no intention of watching it, or anything else from Hollywood, but I was curious what the user reviews were like over at RottenTomatoes. It's mostly 5 star reviews from people that want to see it. They're all giving "reviews" on something they haven't seen.

>our

Kys... but yes I'll help you

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

I wonder if we will have fight stories tonight when the movie is over?

If only we could back the villain who wants whites dead

People already doing it. Let's join in

I love this

use it to escalate into a charlie manson style helter skelter race war

Ahahahahaha

>couldn't find decent african cities, only resorts

Man this board truly is for retards ain't it? Wakanda isn't xenophobic out of racism. They're trying to safe guard their vibranium from people who try to attack the country for it. That shit is worth millions. Hell in the comics, Klaw killed T'chaka for vibranium.

fuck off. Life is hard enough down here for us with the complete oversaturation of kaffers.

Unless youd like a trade... white refugees entering your country, one or two for every klonkie you return to this zoo of a continent

ALL African cities are resorts!

There are already reports of white people being harassed outside theaters after the movie ended

why would anyone in their right mind go to a movie theater filled with niggers?

Kek you're beta faggot, kys