Sheriff Scott ISRAEL is quoting the fucking Talmud

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-back-to-school-20180216-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YySNDHp2mZ0&t=0s&list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J&index=37
youtube.com/watch?v=bu0hH6i0mps&t=0s&list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=AGH1b-h_6-Y&t=0s&list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J&index=39
youtube.com/watch?v=hxpOnICNsMc
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talmud
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BmkWj21Ipiw&feature=youtu.be&t=17m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Atheists#Court_cases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This timeline is memeing itself...

And?

Jew ops in full effect. This cocksucker is working w/ Noodlehead guaranteed.

His sheriff star needs another point.

The yid is unstoppable

Great gobs of goo on the face of the former and now the trend is rolling face on Sup Forums and fucking their whole cabal back to the cave it came from...

Look at his face and tell me this man is balanced in his thoughts.....his glasses are so offset it shows that his right brain lobe is firing all the time and the drone cant think right....

It's like they don't realize they're giving us ammo.

You can't make this shit up

Busted down to deputy......

Must be a new Sheriff in town.....

But my religion told me what to do to you Goyim....

lol

Is this in DWS district? So many kikes, so many questions.

LE FUCKING BASED!

THIS IS SANDY HOOK 2.0 GUYS

THEYRE TEARING DOWN THE SCHOOL.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-back-to-school-20180216-story.html

Dog bless these idiots for doubling, tripling and then quadrupling down on their narratives instead of trying something new once tasting failure.

2000+ years of the same playbook

The Talmud is best known as "that book where ancient Rabbis said Jews should kill ALL the subhuman goyims cause we wuz masterrace." Hitler drew a lot of inspiration from it.

>Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud?

youtube.com/watch?v=YySNDHp2mZ0&t=0s&list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J&index=37

>Israel Moment #38 - Jesus in the Talmud

youtube.com/watch?v=bu0hH6i0mps&t=0s&list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J&index=38

>Israel Moment #39 - Creepy Passage in the Talmud about Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=AGH1b-h_6-Y&t=0s&list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J&index=39

>Israel Moment #33 - The Star of David is a Fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=hxpOnICNsMc

"The cattle turned on us"~Talmud 33:17

>OY VEY, da alt-right is shoahing our children!!
>mfw

"The Goyim know, but we can't shut it down" Talmud 14:88

Oy vey

Well, what's he saying? Let's see some shit!

>“My Jewish faith is a central part of my entire life,” the flier quotes Israel as saying. “My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that ‘Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.’ Those words guided my brother and I, as we also became police officers.”

>“My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police
>officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that ‘Whoever saves one
>life saves an entire world.’ Those words guided my brother and I, as we also
>became police officers.”
literally hitler

so the jewish sherriff wears a 5 pointed star, and the goy wears the jewish star?

they are satanic and archontic, they cannot create

>sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-back-to-school-20180216-story.html
WHAT THE FUCK

Full quote

>Whoever destroys a soul [of Israel], it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life of Israel, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talmud

Literally ancient racial supremacy.

Thanks, user!

That is not a sheriff badge. Trump said sheriff badges have six sides.

>”saves one life”
>the Writer of that passage of the Talmud was referring to a Jew life.
#Jewlivesmatter

Except here he refers to America and Americans. America is called new Israel by Christian's. The man is a based law man and you shitstains once again make a fool of yourselves

kek that cant be real

what did you expect from a 1700 year old text?
it is usually quoted without the israel part
later versions don't use israel, or use "world" instead.

Oh boy, from only Jews matter (Samaritans are NOT Jews >:(!) to only Christians and Jews matter! Only took two millenia. Maybe some day the supremacists will care about the other 5/7ths of the world.

>Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.

Who's life?

Bait post. I'll bump this thread anyway.

Large parts of the Talmud are also in the Bible so this is hardly shocking

Good goy.

Kys Russian bot.

your community > outsiders
is a big part of judaism
like "america first"

>mfw

Drop the meme flag Ahmed then we can talk. Wait don't bother, I won't waste my time on racist losers. That's what Democrats and liberals do.

Which part? The bit about how raping non-Jewish children is okay? The part about Jesus boiling in shit and pig semen in Hell?

I expect people not to live their lives by Mein Kampfian ramblings, no matter who wrote it or when. I'm one of those crazy anti-genocide people, though. You can safely disregard me as the lunatic fringe.

>says the Shlomo while posting under a meme flag

aw shit lol

They are going to tear down the building.
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html

You are thinking of the torah you bluepilled fucking retard

It is very real. Trump tried to claim the six point star was a sheriff badge from the microsoft shapes package.

>doesn't know that the GOP isn't a meme
You tried Ahmed, spasibo. Bye

Just like JIDF.

BuMp

Fun fact, that verse is also in the Quran.

>Large parts
You mean parts of both are similar. Because is right

I don't think leftwingers are ready for what is about to happen to the US. Hypocrisy is tearing us apart

Kill yourself.

>more meme flag racist retards
Remember when pol was politically incorrect, not just straight nazi shitposting and Russian bots... good times. This board is fucking dead.

>ISRAEL FOR PRESIDENT
wait wat

Whoa! Based Zionist! MAGA!

Wow that is really close.

your nose just poked my eye out

Have a webm.

In case you weren't convinced this was a human sacrifice before.

I think he's legitimately himmler's son

Remember when Joe Biden started quoting the Talmud too?

youtube.com/watch?v=BmkWj21Ipiw&feature=youtu.be&t=17m49s

youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo

big fat jejejejejej

ask him where jesus is

Yes, we know this about you. It is one of the problems we have with you. You infiltrate our societies on our good graces and then subvert from within to benefit Jews.

Wow, a statement on race from a meme flag. Provocative.

>i-it wasn't a falseflag to cover-up the NSA incident!!!
theyre laughing in our faces now

quoting the talmud is better than the bible, because at least the talmud is rooted in reality, somewhat. it's like a collection of philosophical debates and discussions.

kys

HEY ANONS I JUST HAD AN IDEA

what if we used this opportunity to redpill FOX news audience on Judaism? Let's expose this Satanic cult but focus on the Talmud. Try not to be too autistic but actually expose what the Talmud teaches. Whuddya say, pal?

That sounds like an idea. But how many you think will pay attention without being called right wing propaganda and ignored?

If we use real Talmud quotes what can they do? Majority will accept reality. I'm going to prepare a proper OP for this and share it itt if still alive, or will make new if not

He demanded police have the authority to detain anybody who says mean things on the internet. I'd like to see the spic try. I've been itching for some live target practice.

Dude they just announced plans to demolish the school.

(((Israel)))

lol no fucking way

MISHNAH. WHEN A GROWN-UP MAN (7) HAS HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH (8) A LITTLE GIRL, (9) OR WHEN A SMALL BOY (10) HAS INTERCOURSE WITH A GROWN-UP WOMAN, OR [WHEN A GIRL WAS ACCIDENTALLY] INJURED BY A PIECE OF WOOD (11) — [IN ALL THESE CASES] THEIR KETHUBAH IS TWO HUNDRED [ZUZ] …

WTF - an executive branch official of a secular state quoting the Talmud. Shouldn't the American Atheists Inc starting putting Sheriff Israel and Florida State on court right now? Where is the separation of Church and the State? United States Bill of Rights ? For USA there is no separation of Synagogue with the State? We need a Court Case here - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Atheists#Court_cases

this has to be a fake interview.
The interview of the girls saying there were multiple shooters and the one where she said she talked to Cruz, even though he was supposedly wearing a gas mask and body armor.. they have to be spoofs, right? somebody is paying people to say and do this shit to make it look like there were actually there when they wernt and have nothing to do with the event other than they were paid to LARP, right?

IS this real? It reads like some parody

Unless they try pulling something and saying is fake or that it's not like that.How they did with the quran when people tried to reveal it and some muds started saying its not like that and others cry racist.

B U M P

| | > destroys a soul [of Israel], | a life of Israel,
WTF? (((Spielberg))) lied to me. I thought it counted the goyim as well.

wew lad

Jews have fucked up genetics from all the inbreeding, they have a lot of schizophrenics