Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/St8iEpkcDJc
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will reporter-chan be more like J. Jameson or Lois Lane?

>next episode is anime only
Guess I'm skipping it

Best.

*tips fedora*

>will my waifu be like capeshit
no.

>characters from a story based on cape comics share no influences

How's the room temperature IQ treating you?

What

They're putting in filler that doesn't advance the plot

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>People are punished by the law if they defend themselves with their powers
I guess it explains why everyone just fucking stands around when a villain attacks despite having powers. This is "You punched the mugger who stabbed you, so you're going to jail" tier.

Why are they even doing it , why not just make it a 24 episode season

MONEY

Did you skip based eugenics dad's scene because it was anime original?

youtu.be/St8iEpkcDJc

Will we get to see their fight animated?

I bet Britain is ruled by a villain with the power to wield plastic knives

How many people are going to jack off to that commercial with Momo?

Who cares about lady autism? Kendou is a goddess.

NEXT EPISODE: FILLER!

So, are we gonna get a timeskip in this series?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

The girl dies, the the boy is so saddened that he develops dimension-jumping powers to find a girl like her. This is actually his superhero origin story.

We already got a few that skipped weeks

>You Say Run kicks in

>The girl dies, the the boy is so saddened that he develops dimension-jumping powers to find a girl like her. This is actually his superhero origin story.

How much Endy is in this ep?

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Ochaquanda "Imma knife dat bitch for fuck with my man" Uraraka

Fastng

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Poor girl is going to remind herself every day she's a hero while being just low pay model or gravure idol.

Ochako nudes ?
Hatsume nudes ?
Toga nudes ?
Kacchan nudes ?

>Momos despair during the commercial
>Her pure look of happiness when she finally said they were going to go out patrolling

I wish you virgins would stop pushing this pairing, Uraraka foes NOT like Deku in romantic way at ALL, she's an important character with her own goals that have nothing to do with Deku.

>This Stain AMV is sick, bro

No they'll skip it.

>You Say Run kicks in
CHILDREN, HAVE YOU HEARD THESE WORDS

Stain was right. Modern "heroes" are whores and fakes.

>Doing a commercial is bad
>All Might doing talk shows is good

>autisminapost.jpeg
the manga does that too you dumbfuck, are you seriously complaining about 20 minutes worth of filler that will probably be reasonably entertaining because it doesn't advance the fucking plot?
why don't you just read the synopsis for every manga you read on it's wiki, that tends to cut out a lot of the unimportant stuff too.

You're a fucking retard

Considering the characters have off handedly referenced what happened during it multiple times now in the manga it might be good to finally see what actually happened finally.

These are your young child gravure models tonight.

uraraka will NEVER be relevant to the plot unless deku has to save her

>little things Hori probably would have wanted to do it time constraints weren't a thing

I'm all for it. Much like how we got to actually see matches the manga skipped over during the Sports Festival arc. We even see Ochako doing some knife practice in the preview. Good teaser for the Toga fight. I'm all for next week's episode.

The equivalent is already happening in the show. Look at Stain, he was killing heroes with self taught knife fighting skills and a quirk that only works AFTER he's stabbed the nigga. A faggot with a knife shouldn't be a problem to anyone with any decent powers.

>Getting ganked when you can run super fast
>Getting ganked when your hero uniform is literally a stab proof vest

I bet Native and Ingenium were just scared of using their powers without supervision and getting arrested for it; and that's why they lost to a faggot with a knife.

something like this

>Himiko transforms into Izuku and takes nude photos. Sends nude photos to Izuku.
Exactly what kind of nudes were you thinking about user?

>so you thought you were going to do some heroing? seems like it's time...
>for JAV
>EEEH?

What program did you use?

>that was an interesting experience
>he should've used a condom, I think I'm pregnant
>come on girls those dicks aren't going to suck themselves
Hero corruption is real.

This is what you get for getting blown out that hard. Birb didn't even fucking move.

I wonder if the Church of Toga got some new followers this week

It's the first 8 volumes, dipshit.

>filename
what

Hey retard-user, you really need to step up your game here, I'm working on a collage and one post from you per thread isn't enough

All Might turned me bara.

Watt do?

>why don't you just read the synopsis for every manga you read on it's wiki
Not enough pictures.

better version

Face it. This is pretty much all they'll ever amount to, anyway.

this arc is so boring hori what the fuckkkkk

im on the verge of dropping, jesus man

It's amusing how Tsuyu outright states in the preview that it's anime-original filler.

It's the best arc so far

Either quit bitching or just drop it already.

Tsu lost her boobs

Is this what Deku dreams about?

>The girl dies, the the boy is so saddened that he develops dimension-jumping powers to find a girl like her. This is actually his superhero origin story.
Reminds me of this one Fantastic Four story where an alternate universe Reed Richards was so butthurt about his wife Sue dying that he journeyed across the multiverse killing every Reed he coudl find.

>todoroki's face

Then do it, faggot.

Boobs tend to look that way when back is arched

no it's what multiple dreams converge into to form a nightmare for him
he'll also adore Ochako's soft body once he gets to see it

Uwabami is the fakest of fake heroes. Not only does she care more about publicity and money than about heroism, she selected 2 girls for her internship not because she thought they'd be good apprentices, but because they were hot and she wanted to exploit them and corrupt them.

You just know he's gonna wake up with a mighty boner

I'm sorry,but you should probably go stick your head into a ditch if you can't appreciate characters like JJ

I'm not the biggest capefag either,but JJ is the quintessential idea of what a passionate reporter should be.

Gunning for nothing but facts and exposure,and if they have a specific target,they will do all they can to uphold the SPIRIT OF JOURNALISM

>being this retarded

Doing occasional talk shows to promote heroic values is good. Doing commercials to shill crappy hair products is bad, and in fact spending more time doing more commercial crap than actual heroism is bad.

>United States of Fap

Oh yes. That group of six BFFs who fight crime and hang out together

>JJ
Is this a JoJo reference?

Post more Bakugo

All Might has more merch than anyone. We see this every time we see the MCs room.

Just accept that philosophy is selective. Because we don't see as much Uwabami, she's "worse" because she did one commercial. Even though we do see her save people and her power isn't as overwhelming as All Mights.

>Not realizing that it was exaggerated for comedic effect

Some people just expect too much from what is essentially an elevated cameo character.

All-Might just authorizes people to use his image, he spends all of his time in his hero form performing heroic activities.

>she's "worse" because she did one commercial
Kendou was checking out Uwabami's schedule in a previous episode, it was nothing but publicity stuff. Momo and Kendou were happy about Uwabami asking them to go on patrol because its the first actual heroic activity they've done in days.

Ochako?

>anime original
>not canon

I'm not watching either

Has Todoroki ever even interacted with Ochako and Tsuyu outside of that time he was too sleepy to pay attention to them?

All might is spreading his image because it spreads the ideals he represents and he needs to be an idol, not for himself

You're picking and choosing again. All Might, the 'hero' couldn't bother with the Hero Killer, or basically anything else in the week the students were gone.

Uwabami's schedule is also irrelevant because we don't know what crime was happening in her area during that week either.

He's got the most imaginative moves.

Deku's just a copycat.

Shoto's bland.

Lol, they'll get to where it should be in the season and just skip it. i'd have a fucking aneurysm

>Deku, Todo and Bakugou are all almost the same height
>smiling Bakugou
>Todoroki just looks completely off model
>Deku has beefier arms than Bakugou
>Iida with thin legs
who are these people

Can he use One for All with his dick? Asking for a friend.