Hunter x Hunter

Post yfw chrollo gets clowned

O

Reminder that because of Emperor time Oito and Kurapika are pretty much the same age.

SAY

MY

RUBBER

Since when were you under the impression that I didn't want to be defeated...?

CAN

YOU

NEN

SEE

DEEZ

>hxh threads are still absolutely cancerous
Sad.

BY

THE

t. Rubber nen enthusiast

O

Is Chrollo alone on the boat? Does that mean Hisoka's already disposed of other Spiders?

Emperor Time doesn't accelerate his aging it just reduces how old he CAN get by lopping time off of the end of his lifespan. Besides Kurapika is like 19 currently and Oito looks early to mid 20s, shit's fine regardless.

Missing your friends already?

What is it that has both the properties of rubber AND gum?

>Post yfw chrollo gets clowned
Nice fanfic.

He's not alone they're just split up, being all in one spot is a dumb move and their heist plan is probably fairly elaborate and requires people spread out. We'd have received some indication of their deaths had they occurred, Chrollo is just angry that he's taking it so personally when he's always told everyone else not to.

chrollo's rectum

Bungee Rubber?
Stretchy Gum?
Stretchy Rubber?

I'm drawing blanks here user, help a brother out!

HEED THY O RUBBER AND GUM NEN

gummy roger?

I thought it was closer to Chewy Paste, but you may be right.

What else can I add here?

most of these are meh but the "uses other people's abilities not his own" is perfect

To me it seems like it's Quwrof on the left, Phinks at the bottom (haircut), Franklin (before going full BodMod) the tall kid, and Sharnalk on top right.

>Childhood friends killer psychos

[Lovely Tarot]

> I use a set of tarot cards imbued with my nen. I can pull only one card per opponent and based on the card, a themed based attack working like a curse will hit him.
> (the lovers create a ghost like entity sucking up their aura until forced zetsu; the tower locks them up within four wall-like nen barriers; the king gives me manipulation control etc).

On top of that, regular shuu cuting cards

Kek

why is nobunga so weak

>Hisoka defeated Chrollo
>people think Hisoka won't beat him again in their rematch

>cuckrollo: in love with machi his whole life, never told her
>hisochad: uses machi daily as his cum sleeve, only after releasing his thick first loads of the day in killua and gon

I seem to have forgotten, can you guys remind me how does Bungee Gum work again?

Bungee gum has both the properties of rubber and gum

How dare you accuse Kurapika of being OP and edge because he got stronger by making his lifespan shorter? Are you some kind of speedreader, or started the manga feom where the 2011 anime adaptation leave? Are you used to generic shonen manga featuring "muh nakama i want to protect my people i want to save the world and defeat evil boys" and can't decipher Togashi's hints during the series? He is literally a master of foreshadowing, for he has foreshadowed O my rubber nen since Chrollo been chained by the chain dude and it is mentioned again when Gon smashes Pitou's head. He also forshadowed Shalnark's death during Yorkshin arc with the prophecy. Even the bomb Meruem: King of the ants got nuked with was foreshadowed in the previous arc, Greed Island, where we find out that Genthru's ability goes by the name "Ritiru furoweru" which translates directly to "Little flower", and implication that it is a small bomb compared to the big bomb wich explodes in the shape of a flower. All these well crafted foreshadows and people still think that Emperor Time is some kind of plot armor made to make the main character overpowered, when it was literally forshadowed in the name. The name! Emperor TIME, because it has power over the time of Kurapika's life. I hope you understand and no longer continue to talk in a harmful way about Kurapika, who is non other than a poor boy who got his whole tribe murdered because some edgy dude wanted to kill people for their eyes.

I'm utterly demolished by those who keep saying Chrollo cheated in the fight with Hisoka the psycho magician clown who has nen with both properties of rubber and gum. KURORO DIDN'T CHEAT. He explained the ability of his asspulled bookmark clearly before the fight, and followed all the rules he stated. Why does that thought of other troupe members helping him in the fight even cross your mind at all. He stole their abilities because he was scared shitless of losing to the clown, than why do you suggest that they stay at the arena among Chrollo's helpers (the audience), when their Hatsu wasn't available for them? If they really cheated and helped him in the match instead of giving him their abilities to help him win an unwinnable fight, than why didn't shalnark go auto pilot when he was about to get clowned? That's right, because Chrollo killed Hisoka fair and square. The fight was to the death and the one alive in the end is the winner. That's why Chrollo won.

O

MY

You wanna see my feet?

RUBBER

Morel is a cool dude. I feel like when he eventually shows up and gets another fight, he's gonna die.

I miss the old days when poopposters made memes of quality and did with their own inate talenet. If it was bad it would either get no replies or be insulted. If it was good then you replied with a "kek" or "lel". Not some "good job user lol". Honestly they should change the restriction to being 21 and older to post. But whatever. Those days of antiquity are far gone. It's only going to get worse

"Use edgy hipster knife"
"Use poker deck"

fucking kek, you definitely need to add their heights; Chrollolet: 5'9.5" Hisochad: 6'1.5"

>restriction to being 21
Do you honestly think that would change anything? They don't ask for your ID to post

Crapika is one of the worst characters in manga

>knows he can't win a fight on his own and spends years researching his opponent

>knows he's the strongest and doesn't care what his opponent can do he'll be fine anyways

More like 20-21

>Hisocucks will NEVER not be salty

I really enjoyed the Palace Invasion team. Only Palm was a bit iffy to me, but even she was pretty likable most of the time.

Chrollo: often cries because he's depressed
Hisoka: the only tears he's seen are his opponent's

Kurapika start of series- 17
Kurapika currently- 19

Leorio start of series- 19
Leorio currently- 21

Killua start of series- 12
Killua currently- 14

Gon start of series- 12
Gon currently- 14

Had knov not lost it, they would have been invincible with a meloreon and knov duo

A lose is a lose. Hisocucks can't get over it. Chrollo made Hisoka his bitch.

>uses other people's abilities, not his own
Retarded Hisocucks reason. That's Chrollo's skill, what do you expect?

>Hisoka challenges someone stronger and wiser
>Gets stomped so hard he died
>Hisocucks fanboys be salty af
>Proceeds to vent out anger on forums
Yes HxH fanbase are still cancerous.

>Hisoka gets ONE (1) decent hit in on Chrollo the entire match
>Chrollo kicks the living shit out him multiple times
>Stomps on his face
>Puts him on the ruse cruise
>Blows his hand off
>Blows his leg off
>Literally baseball pitches audience members at him
>He even has the time to try on different clothes
>Does Michael Jackson poses while dodging his attacks
>Just 9/11's the shit out of him
>Styles on him so bad he doesn't even have to fight
>Outright kills him with no effort at all
>The clown is so salty and frustrated over being BTFO so easily by Chrollo that he resorts to killing his friends but is too much of a weak pussy to go after Chrollo himself
Hisocucks eternally BTFO.

Keep it up Chrollocuck it's cute.

Hunter Exams begin in Jan, Pika's birthday is in April, and Yorknew began in Sept.

Two Hunter Exams occurred since then, one in the G.I arc and one in Election arc, which means two years passed And the Black Whale departed in August. So he's at least 20 now

Only in fanart will Hisoka have a chance to beat Chrollo. Facts. Hisoka can't even defend Chrollo's attack. Getting played by feints.
FeelsbadHisoka

>I've read 5 whole mangas! XD
Fuck off already. It's actually pathetic how assravaged you are over Kurapika that you constantly need to post low-effort, hyperbolic bullshit about him every thread. Just do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

More than one person can hate your favourite character, get over it.

Very good suggestions, feel free to add stuff if you want :^)

GET

FUCKED

This is a good Specialization hatsu.

>this ability that can never miss and always works is good

Here's my nen ability:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Heads I win
Tails you lose

It's a RNG based ability, besides he didn't specified what the cards do. I meant good as "it's an interesting idea". Sorry for triggering you.

O
MY
RUBBER
ASSPULL

Poems are cool, poem based Hatsu could be fun (kinda like Basho)

NEN

Hisoka detail on his cheek

[Nen doesn't rhyme with anything]
Manipulation hatsu. The reader is obliged to do whatever is stated in the poem, literary figures are understood by the victim no matter how cryptic.

Killua is cute!

Reminder Hisokachads have good feels right now

Severed indeed, look at Kortopi.

Please don't post this image

Severed for teh lelz

Reminder Chrollo wasn't ready

Can't wait until the 2030 adaptation ruins this whole shot

Wish I could kill people through internet. Everyone in this thread would be dead.

DAWN'S

>2030
>Implying it will be so early

>Hisoka gets salty af he goes for other spiders because he's a pussy and too weak for Chrollo

>Doesn't matter
>Hisoka still can't beat Chrollo

I would not be sure about that, Chrollo needed months of preparation and very specific conditions to beat Hisoka. Next time it won't be like that, the butthurt will be delicious.

Chrollo will be the last one. Hisoka is taking out the other spiders so he wont get any help

>like last time

It was 7 years after 99 so 2021 onwards seems possible.
Though olympics has happened and anime will be basically dead by then so who knows.

Hatsu (specialization)
[Banhammer]
Anyone who posts in a general dies two days after.

Also.
>Revives because rubber.
HOLY
MOTHER
OF
ASSPULLS

that's adorable user

>Shalnark and Kortopi just lay there on the ground with a little blood on their mouths

>Hisocuck delusion
Reminder that Hisoka has literally zero (0) noteworthy feats to speak of. Zeno admitted Chrollo would win against him if he actually tried. Meanwhile Hisoka struggled against the fucking butler

>Still can't kill Chrollo

Zeno and Silva did more damage to him than Hisocuck.

>Hisocucks think their gay clown stands a chance
Chrollo killed him without even trying. Now, imagine what Chrollo will do to him when he's actually bloodlusted. The clown is going to get massacred. But Pika will save him.

>Chrollo killed him without even trying.
More like after running like a bitch for a year preparing for the fight.