NOBODY NEEDS AN AR-15

Can any of you gunfags explain, as succinctly as possible, why ANYBODY needs an AR-15, why possessing one should be a constitutional right, and why you're okay with children being gunned down every couple months in a massacre caused by one?

Citizens should have any weapon government should have*

*Government should not have nukes

Fuck off faggot, my rights aren't up for debate
Sage

Citizens should be able to possess tanks and rail guns? You can't be serious.

Why not? The government is so trustworthy that they should have a monopoly on brute Force? Are you retarded?

Everybody needs an AR-10.

Niggers

Once they exist, you're not stuffing the genie back in the bottle, pussy.

The average person is so trustworthy that you can trust them with tanks and rail guns?
You aren't one of those pants-on-head-retarded "sovereign individuals," are you?

Nobody needs an Assault Rifle, whether it's a 10 or 15.

> bill of needs

Fuck off

I would trust the average person over the government any day. That's the sentiment of conservatives in general. If you can't understand that then you're wasting your time here

shall not be infringed, nigger

Remember to sage when you respond to bait
sage

in reverse order?
>fast and furious
>waco-burned gassed and machined gunned kids
>experiments on vietnam vets
>japanese internment camps
>marching indians through the snow
>killing indians with small pox
>institutionalized slavery

GOY trust your government, you don't need to be armed enough to rise up against it, just trust us goy.

Honestly what do you think you're accomplishing here? The gun control debate ended in 1994 when you faggots went full retard and shot your load on the dumbest gun law ever.

You can already buy tanks and rail guns you fucking mongoloid. Why are you even attempting to debate an issue that you are utterly ignorant about?

You can argue as much as you want, and I am going to say I agree with you 100% and shake your hand. But I'm not going to hand over my guns, end of story. What are you going to do now?

SHALL

Nigga I can build a blinding laser system.
The government cannot legally and in practice doesn't.
Checkmate I can have something legally that government cannot.

Hey guess what faggot, gattling guns and flamethrowers have been legal since forever and nobody has ever been murdered by either one except by the American government. Turns out that money is a pretty good bar to entry against psychos and retards like yourself.

>why possessing one should be a constitutional right
Irrelevant why because it already is, but: hunting, tool against tyranny, tool for militia to use in case of foreign invasion
>and why you're okay with children being gunned down every couple months in a massacre caused by one?
"Caused by one" being operative, the burden of proof is on you to show the piece of metal with springs aimed itself and pulled it's own trigger autonomously

You'll be the leaf that is left in the yard after your brethren are bagged and disposed of

I need an AR-15 as much as you need a house larger than 400 sq/ft

>300 dollars or even 300k is alot of money
Not really...

We should ban ar15 from schools.

Why shouldn't it be? Because evil exists?

Evil is a fact of life, you either deal with that or you go under.

NOT

Yeah, like uhhh, some sort of zone that's free from guns. Like uhh, a uhhh, gun free zone or sumthin

SHALL

No, that's the sentiment of retard ancaps.
Real conservatives recognize the need of a limited centralized government to take care of the needs of the people that the free market can't do on its own.

Christ, you millenials know nothing about politics.

Because, as is intended by the 2nd, the people need guns good enough to take on the federal government in small armed conflicts you fucking idiot

Sure the feds could crush any rebels, but once the feds start killing americans in the hundreds, well... like all countries these days that do that... it's over

Status quo fails, international community intervenes

If Americans have no guns, they wont ever try cause a protest will only be shutdown or ignored by MSM

If Americans only have a few hunting rifles, starting a rebellion takes much more effort and risk

But like today, a few thousand Americans with ARs can easily march on DC any fucking time they choose

The Feds are terrified of Americans using that power, hence why they are sure to keep kids as sitting ducks and not stop psychos from killing them - so they have a never ending emotional chorus of useful idiots pushing their no guns agenda

IF they try to take the guns for real, a real civil war will start

IF they never get rid of the guns, their corrupt system is always at risk of Americans waking up and demanding, with guns, to be represented properly

Hope that clears it up for you.

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA

i bet at least 17 students would have wanted an AR-15 with them the other day

>drumpf iz ebil
>gib him the gunz, iz to keep the chillun safe

Why do you think they'll cease existing if you ban them?

BE

if the government can own it i should be able to own it

Regulate the militia all you like. You just can't infringe on the right to bear arms while you do it.

I'm sorry public school failed you.

Voter ID laws should be abolished. Im glad you agree

actually that is legal, its just a vehicle, main gun is class 3 coax and turret mount is class 3 each round of ammo for the main gun is class 3, expensive but legal and doable and has been since 34 ...now...bill o rights, not bill o needs, all u need is 4 hours sleep and one meal a day, loincloth optional you dont wanna play the need game faggot

and if those kids are even slightly marxist (thanks teachers) then they can't be kiklled fast enough now suk mah balls.

sukk'em.

go on suk'em.

wew no argument here, you never even addressed his point

INFRINGED!

You have to be a citizen to vote, ID laws verify your citizenship.

Gun violence is caused by inferior races, not guns themselves. If we established a white ethnostate than we would have a comparable violent crime rate to other nations.

You're right. No one needs an AR-15. They need multiple AR-15s.

how do voter IDs prevent citizens from voting?

The government can seize them all

>we
>dutch
>white
fuck off mohammad im whiter than you stupid goat fucking kebab muncher

Yuh. If we ban da gunz in school they can't shoot in da school.

How are they going to do that with 500 million unregistered firearms in circulation?

no they cant
cletus and curtis living in the backwoods arent going to give up their guns, and i can bet that many local police offices would not follow through with the order

They literally can't

So you'd trust niggers?

>he thinks this will work

Please try it, I will kill anyone attempting to do so. We won't roll over like the cucks in Australia.

The government needs to go in by any means necessary.

Think of the fucking children, these killing machines are slaughtering our future doctors, our future lawyers, our future LEADERS

PIGFUCK

I'm white and I support Identity EVROPA. We're not all self-hating coal-burning fags.

can be too easily made cant be stopped the brits made stens out of bicycle parts and didnt have poweder so used cordite...leftists are out of touch with reality its a defining trait

Now we got to the root, you're just a spazz.

I already told you, it's not happening. You folks blew it in the '90s. If you wanted AR-15s banned you shouldn't have passed a law that turned them into the most popular rifles in the country.

Neet a lighte strawman?

>go in by any means necessary
wew so public support plummets and a revolt follows through
>that second part of the post
know i now this is bait

>dutch
>"white"
"Whiteness" is a social construct, it doesn't exist. If anything, its the Scandinavians who have the most legitimate claim to "whiteness"; certainly not the Dutch.

More people died last year from illegal handguns than AR-15's, libfag.

Where was the outcry over 650 people shot and killed in Chicago last year, almost all with illegal guns?

This is some shitty bait user, get better

>never even addressed his point
Well, he did. You just have the reading comprehension of a nigger.

i want to see them try only because every inner city would be razed to the ground

The solution is to make other guns cool. I suggest putting led lights on them like Gaming PC's. That way if people start buying new cool guns the sales of AR-15 will drop and it will eventually stop being sold altogether.

It's always just a matter of time until we get 'em

I'M CUMMING RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!

Don't bait me now

Actually...there ARE scenarios where someone would NEED an AR-15.

The lone business owner/cashier clerk getting swarmed by a dozen+ dindus looking to steal, vandalize or even worse.

OR

The housewife at home alone with kid(s), and a gang of non-whites looking to bust in to do G*d knows what to that woman and child(ren)

Checkmate bitch.

Why hasn't America banned the Assault Rifle 15 yet? Full auto armor piercing military-style rifles like that can empty a whole clip in milliseconds. That adds up to thousands of rounds per second, each armor piercing capability. No need for normal citizens to own it.
With the Assault Rifle 15 easily available at any walmart, people can become killing machines for less than $500.

The constitution allows you the right to bear arms, gun ownership is a privilege, not a right.

Because an AR-15 is just a base you ignorant mongoloid. Before you reach for guns actually learn something about them

Maybe they NEED them to defeat hordes of hostile power hungry left wing zombies that can't leave people alone to enjoy their property or hold their own political opinions?

Simple Deterrence. Higher number of guns shouldn't allow for coercion. Automatic / Semi-Auto fire help balance that out.

Inner city blacks actually need guns because they live in an environment where everyone is trying to kill them, whether its the gangbanger down the street or the racist cop cruising through the neighborhood looking for the first opportunity to shoot and kill black bodies.

Your average Cletus from Alabameetus doesn't need 30 Assault Rifles when no one is out to get him.

Nobody is using ar15 s to shoot up schools, its a false flag fake no 17 kids died you idiots!
Hi share blue! Not working!

We don't have a bill of needs, we have a bill of rights. Also banning guns won't help (see: the war on drugs)

Our gun laws are not up for debate to an outsider. We as the US will not answer to any other government body as to what is or is not best for Americans.

Fuck off cuck.

Listen to this man, the second amendment was merely a taxidermy protection for the far north bear pelt trade. Learn some fucking history drumpfkins.

You're like a cartoon

>Citizens should be able to possess tanks and rail guns?
YES

Nikolas Cruz was white. Are you saying white people are inferior then?

No one needs illegal immigrants. Looks like I won

>With the Assault Rifle 15 easily available at any walmart, people can become killing machines for less than $500.

And yet hardly anyone is ever killed with them.

it's an obvious joke user

everyone knows AR-15 stands for armalite rifle

nobody needs mcdonald’s

>you have to explain yourself as to why you need anything

fuck off antifa faggot.

i dont need to explain shit. im going to buy another AR-15 just for making this stupid thread

To fight the government? Every heard of the 2nd amendment retard?

Right to bear arms = inalienable right. Regardless of mental health.

You're not taking our guns away >sage all pro-gun control threads

>someone somewhere is posting this unironically

>Spending $500 on a shit brand ar, price of ammo and magazines not included, instead of spending it on pressure cookers, nails and circuit boards
The absolute state of mentally ill psychopaths

hah lol

you take that back

yea as white as brown rice

This is actually a decent rebuttal.