Meanwhile, at Studio Sup Forums

Meanwhile, at Studio Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Kin-no-Tamago/Ch-006--Intruding-the-Shaft?id=289133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Excuse me boss but why do we have hundreds of idea guys but no animators?

That what Korea and Vietnam are for.

Shuddup and go work on Keit-Ai

"I got my dream job making anime, but the studio is poorly run and going under???"
Start adding filters to photos of the office to use for backgrounds.

I think last guy committed suicide week ago.

Kei-Tai? I thought we were working on Ghost Slide.

What've I been drawing for the past month?

Boss, are you absolutely sure you want to produce another loli harem anime?

The last 4 didn't do so well.

Boss, the fap booth is occupied for at least 1 hour even though it's my turn!

>studio Sup Forums
>toei
>not JC staff
heresy

Look, none of us can get off anymore if we don't edge for several hours, so you're just going to have to live with it.

We need more money and I have an idea while browsing /biz/

anime ICO
start selling digital tokens to get money and make an anime with it.

>It's time to animate the kino of all hentai

DEADLINE IS COMING WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DIRECTOR

Who the hell masturbated onto the storyboard AGAIN!?

"Idea" guys is a goddamned stretch if I ever saw one.

Koreans are too competent and too expensive for us.
And nobody can speak Vietnamese. We'll have to rely on otaku again.

DON'T WORRY GUYS. I'M BACK WITH THE BEER.

Ok, guys we need something new, any idea?

Boss! I've created an anime ideas thread and a studio Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums, but I've only gotten shitposts.

Already a thing.

Seriously guys, you can't keep abducting elementary schoolers and tying them up in the storage closet. It's barely big enough to hold a season's worth of paper to begin with.

What, you didn't get the memo? Loli harems are out, isekais are in.

Its the only way yo make the most realistic elementary school characters and Ill be damned if Im gonna let you disrupt my creative process.

We've had user sitting in front of an mmo all week but he hasn't fallen in yet, we might have to scrap this one and go back to the drawing board boss.

so kidnapped this 10 yr old boy for reference, can someone go get him something to eat?

Okay, but can we at least gag them and give them bathroom breaks? The smell back there is awful and the cleaning ladies are starting to ask questions.

He's riding the mechanical bull we have in the lounge area.

I don't know why anyone expected a studio run by little girls to work.

Every meeting ends with

Who the fuck built the tentacle machine in the toiletl? Can you please go turn it off, it's already raped 2 cleaning ladies.

So How about we make an Isekai anime...
With loser protagonist...
And once he goes to anoterh world he become really powerfull or have some sort of ability that indirectly makes him so...
And all girls and even cute males attracted to him.
How does this sound????

Ok, sounds good
But here's the twist, he's a hardcord chuuni and now his chuuni fantasies are a reality

I have the idea

the tomboy wins

That doesn't even make any sense, get out of here with that nonsense.

Can we have more windows?

Can't let you get the opportunity to leave us before the deadline Takeshi

we are using only gentoo here m8

Boss, i think someone fapped on my desk, and I'm sure it wasn't me, I just do it on the bathroom

soon...

Who's been leaving theyre used tampons in the kitchen sink?! We've got a mean case of blood mushrooms growing all over. YES theyre real Thomas, look it up!

Guys, you know what we should do? Animate our very own episode of Endless Eight. Use voice acting from the originals mixed up to not sound conspicious, otherwise just re-direct and re-draw the thing all over again.

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Man, why do we even pretend that we're making anime at all?
We sucked at doing cartoons, we sucked at programming video games, we sucked at making toys.
Everything our company has ever made just sucks and never sells.

So are you saying that what we need is a loli harem isekai?

GUYS KYOANI IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

Those Netflix-sellouts?
To Hell with them.
Now the sakugabooru-crew will shill our anime to Crunchyroll.

Are you kidding? Our editors would just turn it into a saccharine ending where she is redeemed by loving a fat loser.

Guy are you sure making another Konosuba season is a good idea? We already caught up with the LNs.

"No one enters the basement but me okay now?"

I think we should paint the walls of our studio building to make it a friendlier place. Maybe less animators would kill themselves each month that way.

Those colors are meant for our cels, not for the employees.

"Yes comfy...."
"How about we take out those pesky cubicles where I can't spy on yo- I mean where you guys aren't social and have a more open office instead?"

Shouldn't we switch to 3d animation?

but i need a stapler

Should we try to capitalize on Kemono Friends' success by making a soulless clone?

We're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.

If any of us knew how to use CG-graphics, let alone how to use an excel-sheet, we wouldn't be in the red in the first place.

We should only do 80's style anime!

What the hell are you sla- guys doing? Stop posting on that damn Mongolian cave painting site and get back to work! We don't have time for this.

Work not for social, it for work.

send it to America or France what could go wrong?

Who used the dammit community loli sexdroid and doesn't cleaned it, we used the half of the budget of that new animation to buy it.

And stop using print for that sick ecchi images

are you guys accepting resumes?

Who keeps locking the skeleton in the closet? It's starting to get real hot in here

How is the budget this time?

Do we really need to feed our Filipino animators abroad? They just got more lazier recently

Well, they did insert single-cell drawings of the boss getting tortured every 100 frames, so I kinda have a feeling that maybe they're not happy.

Alright guys, a tiny but extremely loud mouthed group of tumblrites are vocally complaining about the amount of loli fanservice in our productions. How do we piss them off?

Nihongo hanashimasu ka, gaikokujin?

Sugita can voice everything right?

Okay who the fuck took my layouts? I can't finish my cuts without my layouts.

Yes, and?
He still made a great deal with Duterte that they shouldn't be shot dead and be given to us instead.

Just do whatever, they'll be pissed off anyway.

13 YEARS HAND SHITPOSTED

So what did you do during this 2 year gap in your resume user?

We don't do lolishit

relevant

kissmanga.com/Manga/Kin-no-Tamago/Ch-006--Intruding-the-Shaft?id=289133

It was nicely done though

We are a chirstmas cake factory aren't we?

Finding myself in the woods.
I now feel I can draw anything thanks to that. Actually, look at my latest masterpiece.

That's a young looking christmas cake.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guys, just been in storage B and found a dead body. It looks like one of the Filipinos escaped, could someone clean it up and send for a replacement? Thanks.

This company is shit I'm going to SHAFT.

Do you have any references from your time spent in the woods user

Reverse trap harem

You're fired.

I was watching anime to see if any of it was good.

Alright, who let this normalfag in? The CEO is furious.

Alright guys, keyframes coming in.
Wake up those Koreans in the basement.

Yes

That's a very nice cat user. I'm going to put it right on the fridge next to the others.

Building that studio close to a enjo kosai hotspot was the best idea we ever had.

yes my name is rin
why do i have to be surrounded by old men?

and why does that blonde girl across the floor seem to be laughing at me? her given workspace looks much better than mine as well

Yes ma'am, I am certainly sure you have met Mitsuaki Kanno before, he's my sensei. He taught me the ways of the Moe, and introduced me to Waifuism. I'm very proud of him.

>Implying you can pay one

Wait, I just used our animation budget for it