Hitlero-Thomism

Reposting because it sank but
Hitlero-Thomism.

>Why ?
EUROPE DIED IN STALINGRAD.
WE HAVE NOTHING TO SAVE BUT WE HAVE TO TRY TO RESURRECT IT.
So :
-Because Catholicism is the true religion
-Because thomism is full of truth
-Because a mixture of fascism and monarchy would allow Europe to counter 1789 fully
-Because democracy will ALWAYS BE BAD so we need monarchy
-Because the organicity of fascism would allow us to form a new aristocracy, as the old nobility is entirely degenerate
-Because Europe needs to be united around its germano-roman elements, i.e. France as a theorician and Germany as the obstetrician (military power) of the future revolution
-Because we need to save what is Good and Valuable
-Because we need to reject entirely cultural relativism, because our values will need to be applied around the whole world
-Because RACES are unequal

>How ?
-Complete rejection of Vatican II, Tradition, no sedevacantism YET the acception of it as a hypothesis
-Refutation of the whole Christian Democracy (caused by Leo the XIIIth) with THOMIST POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY
-Thinking about the apories of the relation between nature and grace and overcoming them (with elements of Hegelianism, as J. Mérel puts it)
-By preparing ourselves to a disaster
-By trying to be saints

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/Garrigou-LagrangeEnglish/God_ His Existence and His Nature (vol. 1) - Garrigou-Lagrange, Reginald, O.P_#page/n3/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok but what is thomism and what does it turn in to when combined with hitler

Basically the best political philosophy (aristotelo-thomism) combined with the revolutionary and totalitarian (the word is not to be seen as something bad) aspects of fascism when it comes to politics.
Also, when it comes to philosophy, it's the one adopted by the Church (at least by the Tradition).

so a form of theocratic facism. I like that.
The only problem I see is the "revolutionary" part, since revolutions pretty much never end up as intended. E.G france

>theocratic facism
Not really since theocracy is heretic, but if you mean by that that the state has a single (Catholicism) religion, and Catholic morals are to be applied, of course.

But it doesn't mean that the statesmen should be from the clergy nor that the pope would have power over the ruler, because there are both a divine natural order and a surnatural order, and denying that would lead to surnaturalism or naturalism.

I don't know if that's really clear :^)

Yeah I assume we would do it the way of the western roman empire and not the eastern crypto-caliphate.

Personally I think the state should be a seperate entity from the church, but the churh should be there to both guard the state, and to check that it dosen't do anything degenerate. A nice little duo.

State religion means that senpai
The State and the Leader is under the divine rules as any of its subjects.

A bit like under Saint Louis' reign.

What do you think of distributism?
I think it would do pretty well under such a system.

Legitimist monarchies are religious political systems, because it is believed that monarchs rule thx to the grace of God. To have legitimist monarchies you must have catholics. We don't have catholics so we won't have monarchies

this shold be illegal

Legitimism is judeomorph.
>muh bloodline

Then what kind of monarchy? Electoral monarchy?

Anyway, to support monarchs you must have christians

Fascist corporatism/Planism.

The principle of subsidiarity makes distributism very weird since it is the legitimation of the following : "the Prince should stay out of my business as long as I'm qualified for it", which can lead to some troubles since the Personal Good is seen as of a greater value than the Common Good.

So basically, by combining two things that completely ruined Europe, it will be saved? Are you posting from a mental institution, perhaps?

Führer-like monarchy. Duce-like monarchy.
Any capable person that embodies the Nation and is strong enough to take the lead when it'll start being shitty will do, as long as he's concerned with the Common Good and is a (trad) Catholic.

Any person that is not but tries to take the power in a similar situation is to be dethroned in order to put "our guy" (that implies we'll have one, but discussing about that is the point of the thread's subject).

Still butthurt about Sudety ?
Shhhh...

Make it more economically sound than capitalism and you got a deal.

But how will power be passed on then? If not through election, then it will be basically dynasty like? In Poland-Lithuania when Jagellonians ruled, we had a system where there was a dynasty, but the next monarch had to get acceptance from a close council of the monarch which represented nobles

It can be basically
-this guy starts a dynasty
but when the dynasty goes bad we need to renew it (that's why we want the fascist kind of organicism)
-this guy decides, with or without his council, to chose a successor (and so on, and anybody can start a dynasty as long as he can/wants to)
-the aristocracy (and I mean real aristocracy) votes to elect a new leader (a bit like the Romans)

Fucking answer me at

well, Hitler/Schacht kind of economics

Ok, let me rephrase that. How, specifically, is this system in a country, in opposition to the contemporary system we see today in another country, economically more advanced?

Can you post a higher quality version of that image please?

I don't think in terms of advanced/unadvanced and we should stop thinking like that.
Because you suppose that capitalism is more advanced because the money is more virtual or whatever, because it allows speculation and usury, because the technics advanced rapidly thanks to it with the Industrial Revolution.

Economics should be ruled by the politics and not the other way around.
It should not be something like communism because property is fundamental, but it doesn't necessary means that we'd have to have liberalism or capitalism.

If by capitalism you mean the possibility to accumulate capital, of course it can be granted. But the money has to be obtained with morals and work.

Our system will prob. collapse at some point so it's better to start thinking doing a sort of natsoc economy in the future (so, an economy based on work) rather than thinking about how you can keep your money efficiently etc.

click on the filename, and you'll be able to zoom my lad

I forgot in the OP but in the HOW?s, there needs to be a place for Revisionism about the holohoax in order to destroy this fake religion.

You seem to miss that money win wars. A country with better economy will always be superior.

How much money did Germany have in 1932 ?

>still mad about Sudetenland?
No, not really, kicked you out afterwards
>Catholicism is the true religion
>religion
>true
Pick one, and only one

None, it was fucked up, your point?

>not being Catholic
Truly sad.

They worked their ass off, even if they had some foreign money, even if they lost, they had some willpower.

Willpower is pretty and all, but they lost. What's the point of effort if you do not aim to be better than your enemy? That's why I ask, how are you gonna make the economy more productive than your enemies's?

Ah, thankyou very much. Sorry but i am not used to phoneposting. Very nice reading list by the way.

>Because Catholicism is the true religion
kek, you are very funny

>believing a dead kike on a stick is the savior and in some random goofy guy that just wanted to create stuff without any REAL facts
Retardation

I'm not denying God, just saying that having literally zero facts to back your theories up is the equivalent of saying that niggers are human.

They lost because everything was against them : USSR, USA, Anglo-Saxons, France, part of African colonies.

At least they fought, and bravely, not like the ones that bombed civilians endlessly.

Then you're all about a priori.
I can't convince a deaf person.

>deaf
I just like facts more than MUH CANT EXPLAIN THIS SO IT MUST MEAN GOD IS REAL garbage.
Heck, if you get me good theories and facts on God, or any ”divine” entity I'll believe it, just don't expect me to listen to non-arguments.

Here you go. There are 2 volumes.
Have fun.
archive.org/stream/Garrigou-LagrangeEnglish/God_ His Existence and His Nature (vol. 1) - Garrigou-Lagrange, Reginald, O.P_#page/n3/mode/2up

Thank you very much, will listen later when I have the time.
Good to know there are believers who don't use fear (h*ll) as a tactic to convert people.

Meant to say read, my brain went full brainlet for a second there.

It's my pleasure.

Last message, good night.
Have a cat.

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.

Hmmm