Princess Principal

If this show were The Shape of Voice, starring Beato as Shouko, who would Ange be?

Other urls found in this thread:

pripri-anime.jp/character.php
eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=敬愛
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ange-san, CHEX!

Does anyone have the webm of Dorothy with her skirt between her legs?

GREASE ME UP ANGE

The doujin potential of Beato is just gorgeous. Too bad Comiket next week won't deliver us anything

Latest ones.

And 3rd.

No chart for episode 4.

Thanks

>opens her legs
>exposes a target mark on the vagina

Hmmm what does it all imply about Dorothy?

nothing

It's Princess' seal of ownership.

That's not a target, that's a reticle. Didn't they say she's an excellent marksman?

Tiny Beato legs

Chise is going to put Dorothy in her place soon.

Chise is like the only character that goes flat-out killing people. How barbarian

She knocked the guard out without killing him.

It's like you didn't watch the first episode

It's time to rewatch it again.

WHY NOT

That's different, those guards were not only armed but directing firearms at her. It was a kill-or-be-killed situation. When the option to fight without killing was available, she favoured it. Clearly not the disposition of a coldblooded killer.

She's a hitter. Her job is to find problems and hit them.

I am Chise, the milk transformed.

So are you saying that Chise approached bunch of armed guys to demand their boss, with one of their guys as her hostage, and yet didn't expect some real bloodfest? You're naive mate

Maybe today.

What she expected is irrelevant there. She was given orders and the followed them.
Someone killing because they were ordered to is an order of magnitude different from having the option to avoid killing, but choosing to kill anyways. In every situation where she's had the option to avoid bloodshed, she's avoided it.

Compare that to Ange, who murdered the guy in episode 1 in cold blood so she could give his sister an insurance payout.

Oh, that's cool.

Oh shit,for real?

My god user, learn to read between the fucking lines. Beato's head over heels for Princess, her core character trait so far has been "will totally die for Princess." Her motivations, actions, responses to other characters, almost all of it revolves around her wanting the best for Princess. She's basically a less competent, clumsy and inept Ange.

Well that last line is obviously shopped by some /u/fags as you can see

I'm a girl who reads through lines, baka desu. Meant is there an english page for the game? want to do the pre-registrastion shit.

Can we all just appreciate for a moment that if you remove the cloak and scarf, Beato's outfit is basically pure unadulterated sex?

It's in the official site:
pripri-anime.jp/character.php

The last line in the official version is
彼女を心から敬愛している。
It doesn't say she is in love with her in a romantic way at fucking all. It says she adores her in a respecting kind of way and previous to that it explains its because Princess was kind to her when she was younger.

The guy can't live. Even if Control let Ange let him live, he'll be killed by Normandy anyway. The fact that he's going to be dead anyway was the reason why Ange decided to utilize his life for a useful purpose. No reason to waste.

The Princess killed Eric in my opinion. By unnecessarily revealing her identity to him she guarantees that he has to die. Even if he defected that information would be worth so much you wouldn't let someone live a normal life knowing something that massive.

敬愛 is like deep respect, and is definitely not love

Whether or not he had seen Princess, neither Control nor Normandy will let him live. Control because he's seen Ange and Dorothy's face. Normandy because of the failed mission.

If you watch the first episode again you can see it's the princess who first became suspicious about Eric. She really is a cunning schemer

敬愛 can, in fact, be used with underlining sexual/romantic meaning.

eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=敬愛
>同性愛的な感情で(人)を敬愛する
>adore someone homosexually

>it's the princess who first became suspicious about Eric
That was Ange wearing her princess disguise.

At which point?

Yeah that's listed on like some 10th among the many meanings it has. Sure that must be the definite answer here mate. I've never used or
heard someone using 敬愛 in a homosexual sense throughout my life but that must be only for me I guess

Quickly Anons, I need cute Beatos. Whaddya got?

Ange already planned for Eric's death on the way back from the hospital. Princess only heard about it afterwards from Beato, unless you mean that she was suspicious of him during their tea time when she asked Ange to look for his sister.

The fact that it can sometimes be used to imply something about homosexual feelings isn't the same as saying shes in love with her. Even if they meant to make that implication the translator is going too far in being explicit and not themselves implying I think.

Clones, lizards, lies and cydorks. The foreplay must be crazy.

>a noble lady kicking her own daughter

Why?

Uh. ange killed the dude in the first episode.

Maybe you should watch that part again.

Princess on a business trip.

I want to finger Beato's gear hole.

>a crying girl inserting a nipper into her own neck hole

Whoever came up with this idea should find a therapist

I dunno how you manage to be unpopular and bullied with a voice changer instead of becoming known as one of the funniest kids at school.

Obviously Beato hates her neck and didn't have much self-esteem before knowing the princess

Albion is a no-fun allowed zone, this is why so many people want to defect.

PTSD victims are natural bully targets. Kids are monsters.

It's a school for nobility and she's a lower ranking noble that smells funny and has a notoriously weird dad.

I'm not making a comment on the English translation. Just want to point out that the original Japanese does have a romantic possibility in it, so strongly dismissing it like a fact is flat out wrong.

>hurr durr b-but it doesn't count!
Are you the same guy that argued about the distant future thing yesterday? Fuck off already, internet tough guy. You've shown that you have abysmal Japanese knowledge and yet like to talk as if you know shit about it, shamelessly denying freaking dictionaries.

>the distant future thing yesterday?

What? Who the fuck are you talking about? Wake up and smell some coffee. Poor chap

>It's another episode where all the parties involved don't know anything about Japanese

Not this shit again. Let's just go back to bullying Beato.

Not even Japanese. Apparently there is an idiot who can't even read dictionary properly

Actually I was arguing in favour of the dictionary yesterday.

The good news is that Ange-with-dick memeposters are dead these days. Long may they stay so

You should join them.

Shame that the "post obvious lies with a picture of Ange" meme is still going.

Yeah, I hate it.

wait, but you

I'm sure as fuck not guilty of doing this meme.

So how big exactly is Ange's penis?

Why is this good news? Ange dicking the Princess keeps the show from being accused of yuribaiting. And I don't think Beato's robo-dick would be enough to keep those accusations at bay.

Why does Japan hate this show?

Not bigger than the strap-on princess uses every night to peg Ange.

I liked it when they all had dicks.

Joker game is that you

Bad taste, and it doesn't star Japanese characters

You know that's not what I mean.

They are more indifferent towards it rather than hate. Appeals to a niche inside of a niche

Why do you keep resorting to this cheap bait?

Otakus are brainlets.

So you actually are him. Fuck off.

Are you the person I'm posing the question to? If not then please don't answer because it'll only confuse the conversation, especially since that loser just replied in his typical inane manner.

>still no art of Ange dicking the Princess
Nips must want more nukes or something.

I can only think of Groundskeeper Willy.

>princess (and friends) visits ship with important stuff
>stuff gets stolen by the commies
>princess (and friends) visits los al.. some place with important research thingy going on sciency stuff
>stuff gets stolen by the commies
Alright. I'm thinking the monarchists might be retarded which could explain why they lost half the country to the reds. Either that or they are simply pretending.

A lot of people attended to those events. If you already have your eyes set on the princess it's easy to see the connections but from their perspective those were big highly attended events with plenty of people going to them where something unusual happened to happen, they wouldn't have a clue who to suspect at first or any reason to suspect the princess specifically.

They have other spies in different missions and princess visits other places without mission.

>A lot of people attended to those events.
It was just the princess for the airship, though. But yeah it's like you say otherwise.

The airship was also carrying out an unusual secret mission so there's more plausible room for doubt in their minds because they'd have reasons to intercept it either way and it can be assumed to be a coincidence that the Princess visited at the same time. But if and when they have a reason to suspect the princess that event is going to stick out a lot.

The Princess goes to plenty of events where they don't act. She is the Princess.
You are biased.

I don't like this.

I didn't expect Beato to be the most popular character. WHERE IS MY ANGE FUCKING THE PRINCESS?

That's scary.

Can reptiles love mammals?

I like cracks only when it's reasonably rare. Ange/Beato is starting to get on my nerve due to its popularity.

yeah, I am wondering how that works. how the fuck do you keep the biological/mechanical interface from becoming a breeding ground for infections?